剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
六分钟开始计时
Six minutes on the clock.
大伙儿
Guys?
斯凯 有人在干扰我们的信♥号♥♥...
Skye, there's something jamming us --
趴下 有埋伏
Down! Down! Ambush!
菲兹 给他们松绑
Fitz! Untie the crew.
是九头蛇 他们怎么会来这里
Hydra! How the hell'd they get here?!
来信♥号♥♥了
Oh, it's coming alive!
服务器上线了
The server's online!
赶紧行动 找到接入点
Time to move! Find the access point!
我们不能错过这个机会
We can't miss this window!
跟我来 快点
Follow me! Now!
赶紧恢复通信
Get comms back online.
你们几个负责操作卫星信♥号♥♥
You guys are my satellite wranglers.
准备好动态数组脚本
I need vector scripts ready to execute
菲兹一连通网络立刻运行
the second Fitz gets us on that network.
进去 把门锁上
Lock yourselves inside. Go.
别站起来
Stay down.
我需要几分钟
I need a few minutes.
菲兹 趴下
Fitz, down!
崔普
Unh! Trip!
该死 崔普 你还好吗
Ah, damn it, Trip. Trip, talk to me.
长官 他会失血过多而死的
Oh, sir. He's gonna bleed out.
我们得赶紧止血
We need to stop it.
我能帮忙
I can help.
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
你能按住那里吗
Put pressure there, please.
你能止血吗
Can you control it?
第一颗子弹穿透了 第二颗还在体内深处
First went through clean. Second bullet is deep.
出了很多血
There's a lot of blood.
得赶紧取出来 给我手术刀
Got to get it out. Hand me the scalpel.
止血钳
Clamp.
手术钳
Forceps.
最好能让他稳定下来尽快转移
I prefer we stabilize and move.
只要子弹还在体内 伤口就无法止血
The bullet's holding the wound open.
如果我们齐心协力 或许他还能活下来 菲尔
If we keep our heads about us, he has a chance, Phil.
不该叫你菲尔的
Shouldn't have said "Phil."
我不该知道你的名字
Not supposed to know that.
估计你也没从
You probably wouldn't recognize me
我留给她的照片里认出我来
from the picture I left for her, though.
不过我没她变化的那么大
I haven't changed as much as she has since then.
如果我松开止血钳 他就会死
If I let go of this clamp, he dies.
我刚切开了他的肱动脉
I just sliced this man's brachial artery.
科尔森先生 把枪给我
Mr. Coulson, hand me the gun.
你也是 小子
You too, son.
菲兹
Fitz.
你要用他的性命来做筹码吗
You'd use this man's life as a bargaining chip?
我把这看成是个机会
An opportunity, actually --
让我逃离这个困境
to get out of this sticky situation.
我们也正好能认识一下
And we get to know each other a bit.
斯凯肯定不希望崔普死
Skye wouldn't want Trip to die.
她不在这里吧
She's not here, is she?
不在就好
That's a relief.
留下好的第一印象的机会只有一次呢
I'm only gonna get one chance at a first impression.
现在可不是个好时候
This doesn't look very good.
你已经给她留下印象了
You've already made an impression --
杀人如麻 还为怀特霍尔工作
Pile of bodies, going to work for Whitehall.
这对斯凯不好...
I don't think it's good for Skye to --
你不是她的父亲
You're not her father!
你是神盾局的人 就是你把她从我身边夺走
You're S.H.I.E.L.D., who took her from me.
我需要怀特霍尔
I need Whitehall.
只要结果正确 可以不择手段
The end will justify the means.
结果
The end.
结果就在你我都来找的那座城市里吗
And that's gonna happen in the city we're both here to find?
当然
Yes.
我料到你就快找到了
I anticipated you'd be close,
但你已经开始寻找地点了
but you're already trying to match the earth.
估计我们想一块儿了
I guess we had the same idea.
怀特霍尔根本不知道这座城市的事
Whitehall didn't even know about the city
直到我告诉了他
until I turned him on to it.
他还以为预言者只是一件武器
He thinks the diviner is just a weapon.
他完全不知道它的力量 它蕴含着什么
He has no idea of its true power, of what's inside.
没错 里面还有东西呢
Oh. There's something inside.
你指的是什么
What are we talking about?
类似宇宙魔方的那种力量吗
Tesseract-level power?
是啊
Sure.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
你知道这可是人命关天的大事
You realize we're talking life and death here.
是啊 真刺♥激♥ 是不是
I know. It's exciting, isn't it?
你想想 双方都在朝着圣坛冲刺
I mean, both sides racing to the temple,
生与死 血与肉 太令人激动了
life and death, flesh and blood, emotions!
谁知道最后结局会如何呢
Who knows how it'll shake out?
我只知道
All I know is,
到时我的宝贝女儿肯定会在那里
my baby's gonna be right there in the center of it.
我知道你想见她
I know you want to meet her.
我都等不及了
Oh, I can't wait.
当然 我知道得等待合适的时机
I mean, I have to wait for the right circumstances, but --
如果你让这人死了 斯凯绝不会...
'Cause if you let this man die, Skye will never --
那不是她的名字
That's not her name!
我也不会让他死的
And I won't let him die.
我会告诉你怎么救他
I'm gonna tell you just how to save him,
这样我就有时间逃走了
which will give me time to get away.
从里面拿两个注射包
Two syringe packets inside.
抱歉
Sorry.
里面有点乱
It's a bit of a mess in there.
如果你想救他 我一松手
When I release this, you're gonna pump his wounds
你就马上往他伤口里
full of that clotting agent as fast as you can
注射凝血剂
if you want to save his life.
然后压住伤口 明白吗
And apply pressure, okay?
我要松手了
Here we go.
我们会找到你的
We'll find you.
到时候 我们再把话说个明白
And when we do, you and I will finish this conversation.
期待之至
I look forward to it.
菲兹
Fitz!
快 菲兹 快
Quickly, Fitz, quick.
组装好了
Okay, done.
把另一支针准备好
Get the other one ready.
他们已经五分多钟没消息了
We haven't heard from them in over five minutes.
慢着 等下
Wait. Whoa, whoa, wait.
收发器已经启动
The transceiver is powering up.
太好了 菲兹
Yes, Fitz!
好了 优先处理热成像和探地成像
Okay. Prioritize all thermal and ground-penetrating imaging.
坚持住 崔普 坚持住
Okay. Hold on, Trip. Hold on.
加油啊
Okay. Come on.
好了 他稳定下来了
Okay. He's stabilizing.
我这一生有大半时间都被关在监牢里
As a person who spent a considerable portion of his life incarcerated,
所以我知道第二次机会何其稀有
I know how rare second chances are.
如果有机会送上门 就抓住它
If you're given one, take it.
机会转瞬即逝
The opportunity may be fleeting,
所以必须发现它 抓住它
so it must be recognized and seized.
有时候 需要花数天 数周
Sometimes, the solution takes days
甚至数年才有结果
or weeks or years.
但无论代价多大 你必须心甘情愿
But no matter the sacrifice, one must be willing
去品味摆脱旧自我的痛苦
to enjoy the trauma of shaking off all that you were...
从而获得新生
to become something new...
获得升华
something better.
您从她身上取了什么 长官
What did you take from her, sir?
能取的都取了
Everything that I possibly could.
剩下的处理掉
Dispose of the rest.
人人都应该有第二次机会
Everyone deserves a second chance,
但很少有人愿意付出代价来赢得这机会
but few are willing to do what it takes to earn one.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表