剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你们都听到了
You heard him.
扶我站起来 我能跟上
Help me up. I can follow.
-你疯了吗 -我们必须服从命令
- Are you mental? - We have our orders.
让命令见鬼去吧 我们得帮你找个医生
Screw the orders. We need to get you to a doctor.
-亨特 -不不
- Hunter... - No, no,
你们想留在这里送死随你们便
stay here and die if that's what you want to do,
但我不会让她死的
but I'm making sure she doesn't.
我真心祝你们好运 但我们先走了
I wish you the best of luck, really, but we're out of here.
走 走
Go! Go!
他们往西门跑了
They're headed to the west door!
快把我们弄出去
Get us the hell out of here!
没问题
You got it.
把它砍掉
Cut it off.
什么 不
What? N-no.
我们马上送你去医院 他们会治好你的
We'll get you to a hospital. They'll fix this.
这东西在杀死我 我能感觉到
This thing is killing me. I can feel it.
我需要你把它砍掉
I need you to cut it off,
否则我撑不到医院
or I won't make it to the hospital.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
你也知道现在的假肢技术有多先进
You've seen what they can do with robotics these days.
或许比真的还好使呢
Uh, probably be an upgrade.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
好吧
Okay.
我知道风险很大
I know it was a risk.
如果我们今天失败了 可能就彻底失败了
If we went down today, we'd probably be down for good.
但现在我们有了一线生机
But now we have a chance to survive.
我们有不畏牺牲的士兵
We have soldiers willing to sacrifice,
但他们需要武器
but they need weapons.
敌人有他们的优势
The enemy has the advantage.
我们需要自己的优势
We need one of our own.
你这么冒险就为了一架昆式战斗机吗
You risked that for a quinjet?
不 是为了它能让我们做到的事
No. For what we can do with one.
消失
Disappear.
变成鬼魂
Become ghosts.
我们现在必须这样生存
That's how we have to live now --
站在阴影中保护人们
in the shadows, to save people,
即使他们不知道也不想要我们的保护
even when they don't know it, don't want it.
菲兹说他能做出隐形装置 但是
Fitz said he could engineer cloaking, but...
他恐怕什么都做不了了
I'm afraid he can't do anything.
他的大脑颞叶大面♥积♥受损
The damage to his temporal lobe was too extensive.
他已经不是以前的他了...
He's not the same, and...
西蒙斯走后 他的情况更糟了
since Simmons left, he's only getting worse.
这是五个里面的第二个
And this is number two of five.
不过如果我们今天能搞定这个
But if we get this one finished today,
剩下的就不多...西蒙斯 我说了不要乱碰
there's not much -- Simmons, i said not to touch anything.
你可能会...
You'll get --
是的 是的 我知道 我知道
Yes, yes. I know. I know.
我已经听你的话 叫他们耐心一点了
And I have told them to be patient, like you said,
但我还是没法连接那个...
but I'm still having trouble communicating the...
那个 是的
the -- yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起
Sorry.
西蒙斯说她觉得她离开 他的情况会好些
Simmons said she thought he'd be better without her here,
但是她的离开让他彻底垮掉了
but her leaving just broke him.
几个月来 他越来越孤僻
In the months since, he's grown isolated,
总是自言自语
talking to himself more and more.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我快成功了
I know. I'm almost there.
我们必须为了他
We have to fight on for him,
为了我们失去的人坚持战斗
for those we've lost.
我们必须冒险
We have to take risks,
才不会让他们白白牺牲
so the sacrifices they made were not made in vain.
接下来
And then...
我们消失
we'll disappear.
克里尔已经逃了出来并拿到了方尖碑
Creel has escaped and did indeed make off with the Obelisk.
他应该很快就会联♥系♥我们
He should contact us shortly.
我本想直接让他来这里
I would have him come in,
不过我对这次行动非常谨慎
but I'm being overly discreet with this operation.
我知道你找这个
I know how long
已经很久了 怀特霍尔博士
you have been searching for this, Dr. Whitehall.
你根本想象不到有多久
You have no idea.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表