剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我们到了吗
We're landing?
这么快
Already?
我还以为斯特拉克在东欧
I thought Strucker was in eastern Europe.
是的
He is.
但我们要先稍作停留一下
But first, we're making a stop.
你听说过量子纠缠吗 巴克希先生
Have you heard of quantum entanglement, Mr. Bakshi?
没听说过
No, I'm afraid not.
过去几个月来 九头蛇...
Well, we at Hydra, for the last several months, actually...
量子纠缠
Quantum entanglement?
听起来像刑讯
Sounds like a method of torture.
曾多次发现高光子强度现象
...we have found incidents of photon intensity so great
以至于粒子可在相距很远的两个空间内
that particles can exist simultaneously in two spaces
同时存在
over great distances.
我一向不喜欢科学 听不懂
Never liked science or big words.
可同时存在于两个空间里的东西...
But for something to be in two places concurrently --
不不不
No, no, no.
这是一种量子纠缠桥
This is a quantum entanglement bridge.
我们认为是某个异能人士制♥造♥的
We think it was created by a powered person,
我们想要抓住他
one we intend to capture.
是瞬移者 他们在追踪瞬移者
The teleporter -- they're tracking the teleporter,
在威斯康辛把卡尔带走的那人 还有蕾娜
the one that, um, took Cal in Wisconsin and -- and Raina.
还有斯凯
And Skye.
这跟斯凯有关
This is about Skye.
为什么九头蛇想要她
Why would Hydra want her?
不知道
Don't know.
不好意思 这里很乱
Please, uh, excuse the mess...
还有蟑螂
and the, uh, the roaches.
CL·约翰逊医生
约翰逊 是你的姓吗
Johnson -- is that your last name?
曾经是
Was.
挺普通的 是吧
Pretty ordinary, huh?
逃亡的时候我换了一个更邪恶的
I changed it to something more sinister when I went on the run.
黛西·约翰逊
Daisy johnson.
我原来也有个这样的娃娃
I, um, I had one of these.
巧合吗
Coincidence?
不是吧
I think not.
血脉相连
Genetics.
如果喜欢你就留着吧
Keep it if you like.
怎么会没人收走这些东西
How is all this stuff still here?
这座楼是我的
I own the building.
这个楼是你的吗
You own the building?
从墙到灯泡 连蟑螂都是我的
Every wall, every bulb, every cockroach.
我不是富豪
I wasn't rich,
但也足以让你从小不缺什么
but you would have grown up quite comfortable.
那事之后 就不得不关闭了这里
Had to shutter everything down after, uh -- well, you know.
这些年来就回来过几次
Only been back a few times over the years.
这里就是你的藏匿处喽
So, this is like your stash pad,
你从前的东西都放这儿
where you keep all of your old stuff?
我喜欢这种说法 "藏匿处"
Oh, I like that -- "Stash pad."
比破办公室好听些
Makes it sound better than a crappy office.
我爷爷二战时用的野外工具包
My grandfather's field kit from WWII.
我就是用这个把你妈妈重新缝好
I used this to put your mother back together again.
事实上 是她的天赋治好了她
Truth is, her gift was the real healer.
你妈妈 她是个奇迹
She's a walking miracle, your mother.
她承受 忍♥耐 并抵住了痛苦
The way she suffered and endured and fought through it...
你还爱着她
You still love her.
我怎么能不爱
How could I not?
我知道 失去你后 她曾一度恨我
I mean, I know she resented me for a time after we lost you,
但我想 既然我们又重聚在一起了
but I think now that we're back together,
-请别说了 -我们可以
- Please, stop. - that we can --
怎么 我说什么了
What? What? What'd I say?
我们没在一起
We're not all back together.
你不能这样死守着过去
You can't hang on to the past like this.
你得向前看了
You need to move on.
我们都得向前看
We all do.
嘉颖 她要对那么多人负责 而我
Jiaying -- she's responsible for all those people, and I...
我现在是个成年人了
I-I'm an adult now.
无论你多想回到
And as much as you want to turn back the clock
科技展
to the time of science fairs
和父女舞会的时代
and father-daughter dances...
时光一去不复返
They're gone, yeah.
我知道的
I know. I know.
但是 这不代表我们不能再见面
But, look, it doesn't mean that we can't see each other.
-我可以来看你 -看我
- I could visit. - Visit?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
谁在那里
Who's there?
出来
Come out where I can see you.
放松
Relax.
是我
It's just me.
林肯 你在这儿干什么
Lincoln. What are you doing here?
嘉颖派我来看看你还好吗
Jiaying sent me to make sure everything was cool.
她为什么会不好
Why wouldn't everything be cool?
怎么回事
What's going on here?
慢着
Wait a minute.
你认为黛西跟我在一起不安全吗
Y-you think Daisy isn't safe with me?
我没这么说 你冷静点
I didn't say that. Just calm down.
少教训我
Don't patronize me.
你以为你是谁 我是她父亲
Who the hell do you think you are? I'm her father!
散开搜寻
Fan out.
如果瞬移者在这儿 活捉他
If the teleporter is here, we want him alive.
卡尔 听我解释
Cal, let me explain.
不
No.
我怎么会这么蠢
What an idiot I've been, huh?
我算看明白了
I see what's happening.
你们本打算像垃圾一样把我丢在这里
You were gonna dump me here like yesterday's trash.
你才不想跟我待在一起
You don't want to spend time with me.
这也不是父女亲子游
This isn't daddy's day out.
这是告别
This is goodbye.
又不是永别
It's not forever.
-这是... -斯凯 别
- It -- it -- - Skye, don't.
她的名字 是黛西
Her name is Daisy!
卡尔
Cal!
你还等什么呢
Well, what are you waiting for?
-我为嘉颖 为我们家做了那么多 -没事吧
- After everything I did for Jiaying, for our family... - You ok?
苦寻多年 受尽折磨 遭人排斥
Years of searching, the pain, and the rejection!
卡尔 我警告你
Cal, I'm warning you.
你还敢警告我
Oh, you're warning me?
小心
Watch out!
神盾局来做什么
What's S.H.I.E.L.D. doing here?
不是神盾局 是九头蛇
It's not S.H.I.E.L.D. -- it's Hydra.
带她走
Get her out of here.
这里交给我
I'll take care of this.
哥几个 还好吗
Hey, hey, fellas, huh?
我自己能行
I can handle myself.
别使用你的能力
No, don't use your powers.
你会把整座大楼弄塌的
You could bring the whole building down.
我来帮忙拖住他们
I'll help hold them off.
大家别激动 好不好
Let's not lose our heads, okay?
快走 拜托了
Just go, please.
长官 斯凯 斯凯在这里
Sir, Skye -- Skye's here.
-在哪 -10楼
- Where? - 10th floor.
就是打了你三枪的那个斯凯
The Skye who shot you three times?
四枪
Four.
少给我打歪主意
Don't even think about it.
你们挡住九头蛇 我来找斯凯
You keep Hydra off us. I'll find Skye.
你是什么做的
What are you made of?
不管你是谁 最好别与我为敌
Whoever you are, you don't want to do this.
我是斯凯的朋友
I'm a friend of Skye's.
是吗 我还是绿巨人呢
Sure. And I'm the hulk.
长官 死亡战士失去联♥系♥ 信♥号♥♥中断了
Sir, Deathlok's down. I've lost his feed.
长官 貌似有人想黑进来
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表