剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
幸好我不用去告诉她这点
I'm glad I'm not the one who has to tell her that.
走之前记得领走她的剑
Pick up her sword from booking before you go.
你不是卡瓦
So you are not Kava.
不是 但我是朋友
No. But I'm a friend.
"科尔之子" 看到没
"Son of Coul"? See?
我们以前共事过
We've worked together before.
抱歉 我不记得了
I apologize. I do not remember.
你不记得自己是谁了吗
You have no memory of who you are?
我知道我来自阿斯加德
I-I know I am from Asgard.
可我不记得我的家了
But I do not remember my home there.
你说我是希芙女士 可是...
You tell me my name is lady Sif, but...
我为什么会离开阿斯加德
why I left Asgard,
是什么让我来到了米德加德
what brought me here to Midgard...
我为什么穿着一身兽皮而非铠甲
why I wear these hides instead of armor...
都是个谜
A mystery.
我会来帮你解开
One I'll help you solve.
线索肯定会出现的
I'm sure a clue will turn up somewhere.
推特
Twitter.
斯凯找到的
Skye found it.
那是我 我不记得这些了
That's me. I don't remember this.
我是个不错的斗士
I'm a decent fighter.
这人居然能以一己之力对抗你 了不得
This guy can hold his own against you. Impressive.
上次你来这里时
Last time you were here,
是来抓一个潜逃的阿斯加德人的
You came to collect a rogue asgardian.
如果他也是 那就不怪有神力了
That would explain his strength.
而且 她穿越了宇宙来找他
Regardless, she traveled across the universe to find him.
他肯定很危险
He's dangerous.
这可不只是危险啊
Make that more than dangerous.
我们知道你在找他
We know you were after him.
问题是 他在找什么
Question is, what's he after?
您好 有什么能帮您的吗
带我去找你们的补给 动力元件
Take me to your supplies, powering elements...
燃料
Fuel!
别试图反抗我
Do not try and fight me.
你们的世界有人发生了异化
Someone on your world has changed.
我是来找他们的
I am here to hunt them down.
你想让我做什么
What do you -- what do you want from me?
别担心
Don't worry.
你不会记得的
You won't remember.
我们找到了其他一些打斗的视频
We found a couple of other videos of the fight,
我们对它们进行了逐帧分♥析♥
and we've been analyzing them frame by frame, which --
但是并没有什么
Which didn't get us much in the way of, um...
新发现
Of anything new.
对 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
直到看到这里
Um, until we get to... here.
这部分确实很爽
I do very much enjoy that part.
他身上有某种
So, he -- he's -- he's wearing something --
机械装置 然后被她打中了
something mechanical, and she nailed it.
还有这里
And there's more.
那是什么
What is that?
血吗
Blood?
希望如此 那我们就能有些头绪了
Hope so. It could give us a lead.
视频里是看不出来的
Well, there's no way to know from the video.
等我们降落后 菲兹
Once we land, Fitz,
你和亨特还有迈克一起去取样
you go with Hunter and Mack, handle forensics.
我需要你和芭比去和周围的目击者谈谈
I need you and Bobbi to talk to witnesses in the area,
看能不能查明他的去向
see if we can track down where this guy went.
长官 科研部给我们准备了
Sir, the science division has loaded the team
重型压制武器
with heavier suppression artillery.
蕾娜消失以后
After Raina's vanishing act,
我们建议在找到这个人以后
we advise that when you find this...man,
先控制住他 稍后再问话
you contain him first, ask questions later.
新型冰冻枪仍在研发中
New icers are still in development.
很好 随时向我汇报
Very good. Keep me posted.
新型冰冻枪
New icers?
原有的机械设计依旧很出色
The mechanical design is still top-notch,
但我们想研制出
but we're looking into
一种更浓缩的树眼镜蛇毒素配方
a more concentrated dendrotoxin formula.
那不会很危险吗
And wouldn't that be dangerous?
但很有效
But effective.
随着事态的升级 我们必须确保高效
Given these elevated threats, we can't risk it not being.
我的思绪像个迷失的青少年一样混乱
My mind is that of a lost adolescent.
我无法提供任何有价值的信息
I can provide no information of value.
也不完全是那样
Not totally true.
从你的衣着 能看出你在执行卧底任务
Judging by your clothes, we know you were undercover,
应该是你上次来这里之后学到的
probably something you learned after your last visit here.
你平时的铠甲装有点...太显眼了
Your usual full-armor look is a little more...conspicuous.
你是说我一般都是穿铠甲的吗
So you're saying I wear that armor most of the time?
那么我是不是个战士
Does this mean I'm a warrior?
很厉害的战士
A good one.
一个伟大的战士
A great warrior.
你忘记的只是一些细节
It's just details that you're missing.
你肯定记得你家乡的事吧
You must remember things about your home world, right?
只是一些小孩子都知道的信息
Only basic lessons a child would learn.
你的剑的名字呢
The name of your sword?
那托尔呢
What about Thor?
我不知道这个词的含义
I do not know this word,
但你说起的时候 我就想微笑
yet when you say it, I...want to smile.
为什么
Why?
谁知道阿斯加德人♥大♥脑的奥妙呢
Who can explain the mysteries of the Asgardian brain?
我知道
I can.
我看不到任何血迹
I can't see any blood.
菲兹 有没有什么特殊光线能用来寻找血迹
Fitz, isn't there some special light that finds blood?
不是血迹
Not blood.
怎么 大神探 你还挺开心吗
What's up, magnum, P.I.? You enjoying this?
谁不喜欢一个好谜团呢
Who doesn't like a good mystery?
看来我们都在迎接新的挑战
Guess we're both embracing new challenges.
那你是要接受科尔森提出的固定职位喽
That mean you're taking the permanent position that Coulson offered?
他少了个人嘛
He's a man down.
我知道你对他有保留意见 但我喜欢他
I know you have your reservations, but I like the guy.
你不想看看最后结果会怎样吗
Don't you want to see how this plays out?
-那是什么 -我不知道
- What's that? - I don't know.
这里差不多就是希芙
This is about where the big guy was standing
用剑击中那个大个子的地方 对吧
when Sif nailed him with the sword, right?
-是的 -看看这个
- Yeah. - Look at this.
我几乎没碰到它 我发誓
I-I barely touched it. I swear.
相信我 我打死也不会认为
Trust me -- there is no universe on which
是你造成的这种效果
I think you did that on your own.
糊涂虫 你怎么想
Turbo, what do you think?
-西蒙斯 -怎么了 菲兹
- Simmons. - Yes, Fitz.
我们这就给你发些信息过去
We're uploading some information to you.
不管那家伙胸前流出来的是什么
Whatever came out of that guy's chest...
我猜应该不是血
I'm guessing it wasn't blood.
-我马上看看 -看到了吧
- I'll give it a look. - See?
谁不喜欢一个好谜团呢
Who doesn't like a good mystery?
麻烦你找一位能说英语的人好吗
我的葡萄牙语很糟糕
非常感谢
你会说葡萄牙语啊
You speak portuguese?
不算精通 这是种很优美的语言
I'm no expert. It's a pretty language.
很难看出别人在撒谎
It's hard to gauge if someone's lying.
你很精通那个吗
Are you an expert at that?
撒谎还是看出别人在撒谎
At lying or telling if someone's lying?
我有种预感你两者都很精通
I have a feeling you're probably an expert at both.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
是的 我们在找一个
Hi, yes, we're looking for anyone
可能在码头事故中受了伤的人
who may have been injured in the incident at the pier
或者有没有人见过这个人
or may have seen this man.
没有 看起来并不眼熟
No, he does not look familiar to me.
至于受伤 我可以帮你们问问
As far as the injuries, I can ask around.
刚才在这里工作的护士病了
The nurse who was working earlier took ill.
所以我们现在人手紧张 可能要花点时间
So we are short-staffed. It may take a while.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表