剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
可能是触电了
Think I got a shock.
静电什么的
Static electricity or something.
中途咖啡馆
克里尔那边怎么样了
What's the status on Creel?
他已经进去一个多小时了
He's been in there for over an hour.
他要么是在等接应
Either he's waiting for a drop
要么就已经烂醉了
or he's getting drunk off his ass.
出事了 科尔森 我要进去了
Something's happening, Coulson! I'm going in!
所有人 退后
Everybody, get back!
我不知道怎么了 她就是碰了下那个人
I don't know what happened! All she did was touch the guy!
然后他跑了
and then he took off.
救救我
Help me!
撑住
Hang on.
那女人只是碰了下他的胳膊
All the woman did was touch his arm.
我们知道克里尔可以吸收
We know that Creel absorbs
任何他碰到的东西的属性
the properties of whatever he touches.
他一定是吸收了方尖碑及其致命力量
He must have absorbed the obelisk and its deadly powers.
可他为什么要伤害一个服务生
But why hurt a waitress?
我觉得那不是有意所为
I don't think it was intentional.
你是说他失控了
You're saying he's losing control?
神盾局最初发现他时 他就有控制力问题
He had some control issues when S.H.I.E.L.D. first came across him.
如果真是那样 任何接近他的人都有危险
If that's what's happening, anyone near him is at risk.
我当时本该出手的
I should have engaged when I had the chance.
那你也会死 如果要追究责任的话...
Then you'd be dead, too. If this is on anyone...
虽然你是局长
Just because you're director,
也不代表所有事都该由你抗 菲尔
doesn't mean everything's on you, Phil.
不 就该我抗
Yes, it does.
消失 尽快回来
Go dark. Get back when you can.
又怎么了
Now what?
外♥围♥警报
座驾不错
Nice ride.
哪个土豪借给你的吗
Some rich guy loan it to you?
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
-不过可惜了轮子 是吧 -是啊
- Shame about the rims, though, eh? - Yeah.
大概修一个得一千美刀
Probably cost a grand each.
至少
At least.
-你不是来关心我的吧 -不是
- This isn't a friendly stop, is it? - Nope.
手放车上
Hands on the car.
你们怎么能跟丢了他
How the hell did you lose him?!
现在怎么还不派所有特工出去找克里尔
Why haven't you got every agent out there looking for Creel right now?!
你觉得你有资格问吗
You think you're entitled to answers?
他杀了我两个朋友 我觉得这就给了我资格
He killed two of my friends. I think that's entitlement enough.
并没有
Well, it's not.
你应该终止任务的
You should have aborted the mission.
哈特利应该听我的命令
Hartley should have followed my orders.
好吧 她尽力了
Yeah, well, she tried to.
伊兹错在听了我的话
Izzy's only mistake was listening to me.
这是你回来的原因吗
Is that why you came back?
悔恨 想要复仇
Guilt? A desire for revenge?
还是因为塔伯特给你的承诺
Or was it because of what Talbot promised you?
以上原因都有
All of the above.
这么说你跟他达成协议了
So you took the deal.
我有48小时把你交出来
I have 48 hours to deliver you.
否则你就死定了
Or else you're a dead man.
差不多吧
Words to that effect, yeah.
塔伯特
Talbot.
你没有把我们的位置给他
And you didn't give him our location?
别误会 我想那么做来着
Don't get me wrong. I thought about it.
他派了个四人小队跟着我
He put a four-man detail on me.
用了三个小时才甩掉他们
Took three hours to shake them.
本来我可直接带他们来的
I could have led them right to your door.
真感谢你改变主意
So kind of you to reconsider.
那么交出我你能得到什么呢
And in exchange for me, you get what, exactly?
为伊莎贝尔·哈特利举♥行♥一场体面的葬礼
A proper burial for Isabelle Hartley.
我希望她不会背上什么罪名
I wanted to make sure her record was cleared,
家人也能得到很好的照料
that her family were properly notified.
是吗 就这点要求吗
Really? That's all?
听着 你和塔伯特之中
Look, between you and Talbot,
肯定是你能先抓到克里尔
I know you'll get to Creel first.
我只想要他
He's the only thing I want.
好吧 还有你欠我的钱
Well, that and the money you owe me.
你在开玩笑吧 有时候我分辨不出来
You're kidding, right? 'cause sometimes I can't tell.
我没开玩笑
No, I'm not.
我要我的工资 不光我的
I want my pay, and not just mine, either.
还要哈特利和爱达荷的
I want Hartley's and Idaho's, too.
好吧 这次你是在开玩笑了
Okay. Now you're kidding.
是给他们的家人
It's for their families.
我觉得他们应该得到补偿 你不觉得吗
I think they deserve something for their loss. Don't you think?
我会妥善安排的
I'll take care of it.
好
Good.
等我们抓到克里尔
Once we have Creel...
我就消失
I'll be in the wind.
或喝个烂醉
Or three sheets to it.
DNA分♥析♥
他们为什么要从生物化学角度考虑
Why are they going the biochemical route?
用腺病毒对付克里尔的能力
Using an adenovirus factor to counter Creel's ability.
这完全没用的
Yeah, well, it's pointless, really,
因为注射的
since the injected, um...
注射的载体不会与他的细胞膜结合
Injected vector will never bind to his cellular membranes.
对 所以 得想办法破坏
Yeah, so... well, then they'd have to find a way to destabilize...
克里尔表皮细胞的分子结构的稳定性
The molecular structure of Creel's epidermal cells, yeah.
破坏其稳定性
Destabilize.
我今天没解决这个问题
I...I didn't solve this today.
你跟谁说话呢
Who you talking to?
-我呀 -什么 没谁
- Me. - What? No one.
你喜欢自言自语 这没什么
You like talking to yourself. That's cool.
很多人都喜欢这样
A lot of people do.
我喜欢洗澡的时候唱歌♥
You know, I like singing in the shower.
我知道这是两码事
Yeah, I know it's not really the same thing,
但是我也不希望别人听到
But I wouldn't want anyone to hear it.
你想干什么
What do you want?
关于隐形装置 你当时是想
All right, for cloaking, were you thinking about
把它放在电子设备里
putting it under avionics or...?
别再提隐形装置了
Enough about cloaking.
我忙着 干别的事呢
I'm busy... with... something.
听起来你好像不想理我
Well, it sounds like you're just blowing me off.
你想一个人待着 没关系
You want to be alone? That's cool.
知道吗 我挺喜欢他的
You know, I think I like him.
他很诚实
He's honest.
我觉得是不会看脸色
Blunt, I'd say.
我是有话直说
I call them like I see them.
他也不像其他人那样和你说话
No, he doesn't talk to you like the others.
还挺让人耳目一新的
It's quite refreshing, actually.
嘿 菲兹
Yo. Fitz.
-你又走神啦 -什么
- Your mind go wandering again? - What?
-看到了吧 -没有
- See? - No.
你手里拿的什么
What do you got there?
没什么...只是
No... this... this is just, uh...
给他看看吧 也没坏处呀
Go ahead and show him. What harm would it do?
是和阻止克里尔有关的吗
Does it have something to do with stopping Creel?
是
Yeah.
我想
I think...
我想我们
I think that we are...
我 有
I-I... have...
我
I...
我今天没解决这个问题
I didn't solve this today.
但你觉得你能解决
You think you can?
那是伊兹的妹妹 简
Izzy's sister, Jane.
她在这世上最爱的人
Her favorite person in the world.
当然啦 除我之外
After me, of course.
她俩看起来很亲密
Looks like they liked each other.
她俩啊 碰到一起
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表