剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
格伦·塔伯特准将
那个基地的地点 但现在他不用了
the location of that facility, but now he doesn't have to.
你的人刚刚抓了一个他们无法控制的人
Your people just took a man they have no idea how to contain
送去了他正想去的地方
to the one place he wants to be.
现在我需要你帮忙阻止他
Now I need your help to stop him.
我跟你做个交易
I'll make you a deal.
你放我出去 我保证不会杀你
You let me out of here, and I promise not to kill you.
但我对天发誓
But there is no way on God's green earth
我绝不可能帮你
I am ever gonna help you.
你会的
You might.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
我是格伦·塔伯特准将
This is Brigadier General Glenn Talbot,
访问码D365SVN
access code delta-3-6-5-sierra-victor-niner.
双倍人手看住那个囚犯
I want double detail on that prisoner.
墙上布满半自动步♥枪♥
I want the walls crawling with semi-autos,
并马上派车来我现在的位置
and a vehicle at my location now!
是 长官
Uh, absolutely, sir.
我们马上安排
We'll -- we'll get right on that.
VN N
Victor-niner. Niner.
好了 嗯
Okay. Yeah, all right.
您撑一下 将军
You just -- you hold tight, General.
好的 我们追踪号♥码到五角大楼附近一处地点
Okay, we, uh, traced the number to a spot near the Pentagon.
随时可以出发
We are ready to go.
我们有个小小的逻辑问题
We have a small logic question.
为什么 我们为什么要去
Why? Why are we going in?
-我们相信科尔森的判断 -是吗
- Look, we trust Coulson's judgment. - We do?
但塔伯特人不坏
But Talbot's not a bad guy.
而且据我所知
And last I checked,
美国政♥府♥并不算是最邪恶的
the U.S. government is one of the lesser evils.
现在武器被他们锁在箱子里
So they've got the weapon in a locked box.
而这个"吸收人"也被他们关进了箱子
And now they've got this absorbing man in a locked box, too.
-这不是坏事吧 -她说得没错
- That's not so bad. - She's got a point.
那里看起来像是一个安全收押他们的地方
It does seem as safe a place to keep them as any.
他们不知道自己面对的是什么状况
They have no idea what they're dealing with.
对 但这风险难道还能大过
Yeah, but is that danger worse than the risk
派出如今全部的神盾局外勤特工
of sending every field operative you have available
去一个戒备森严的军事基地吗
into a secure military compound?
是啊 还是由那群追捕我们的人守卫
Yeah, guarded by the same people that's been hunting us.
深入虎穴啊 哥们
Belly of the beast, man.
我们已经自身难保了
Well, we're already on our heels.
如今连这架飞机都不能用
We can't even get this thing out of the hangar.
确实
Exactly.
现在是决定性的时刻
This is a make-or-break moment.
去找一个我们一无所知的东西
For an object we have zero data on.
那不是我们唯一要得到的东西
That's not the only thing we're after.
孤注一掷了 是吗
Now it's all or nothing, huh?
那好吧
Well, all right, then.
你负责这次行动吗
You taking point?
科尔森通过无线通讯指挥
Coulson will be on comms.
这次任务我们一定要互相照应
Hey, let's stick together on this one.
没问题
You got it.
将军
General.
别这样 你知道我看起来帅呆了
Come on, girl. You know I look good.
不 他们说塔伯特准将就那么消失了
No, they're saying general Talbot up and vanished.
不知是怎么回事
Don't know how.
他可能耍了什么魔术吧
Think this guy might have pulled some kind of magic trick.
怎么回事
What the...
人不见了 通知楼上
He's gone. Call upstairs.
我来送琼斯将军和他的同事
I have General Jones and his party here
与塔伯特准将见面
to meet with General Talbot.
琼斯将军
General Jones?
长官
Sir.
抱歉
I'm sorry, sir.
今天的预约记录中没有您的名字
I don't have this visit in the register today.
你最好再仔细查查
You might want to double-check that.
军事基地的线路都隐藏起来了
Military installations bury all their cables.
非常明智
Wisely.
还不够明智
Not that wisely.
找到线路
输入访问码
D365SV
Okay. Delta-3-6-5-sierra-victor--
N
Niner.
如果没有登记 我也帮不了您
If it's not in here, there's nothing I can do.
出口左转 谢谢
Exit to the left, please.
-门岗 -我是塔伯特准将
- Gatehouse. - This is General Talbot.
为什么琼斯将军和他的护卫
Why has General Jones and his government escort
在门口受到了阻拦 大兵
been delayed at the gate, soldier?
放他们过去
Wave them through.
抱歉 长官
Uh, sir. Sorry, sir.
他的名字没有登记 我得严格按照指令
His name's not in the register, and my orders are to strictly --
-听好了 小子 -二等兵蒂尔登
- you listen to me, son. - Private Tilden.
-是二等兵蒂尔登吗 -是的 长官
- It's Private Tilden, isn't it? - Yes, sir.
我不管什么登记
Well, I don't care about this register or that.
我需要琼斯将军和他的人
I want General Jones and his friends sent
直接到军械库来见我
directly to the ordnance depot to meet me.
再狠一点
Go bigger. Go bigger.
否则我把你扔进粪堆
...Or I'll have you so deep in horse manure, son,
你得用呼吸管通气
you'll need a damn snorkel.
我明白 长官 但我不能
I understand, sir, but I can't --
琼斯将军
没问题了 长官
Oh. Never mind sir.
算你识相 大兵
Nice work, Soldier.
下次见到我可以来和我握手
Next time you see me, come shake my hand.
挂了
Talbot out.
允许进入
格伦·塔伯特准将
待在这儿别熄火 以防我们中止行动
Stay and keep it running in case we have to abort.
明白
Got it.
简直是大海捞针
Needle in a haystack.
看来我一点都没夸张
Turns out I was not exaggerating.
好了 我们都知道要找什么
All right, we know what we're looking for.
是吧
Don't we?
我找到了084
I've got the 0-8-4.
重复 我找到那破玩意了
Repeat -- I've got the damn thing.
西南区
Southwest side.
好吧 我们看看这东西为什么是致命武器吧
Okay. Why don't we find out what makes this thing so deadly?
不
Aah! No!
怎么回事
What the hell's happening?
我没法松开
I can't let go!
哈特利 手放松
Okay, Hartley, just relax your hand.
我松不开
I can't let go.
别碰它
Don't touch it.
离远点
Just stay away.
他们马上就追过来了
They'll be on us any second.
该撤了 帮我扶她起来 你能走吗
Okay, time to go. Help me get her up. Can you walk?
应该吧
I think so.
还在等什么
What are you waiting for?!
再不把她弄出去我们都得死
We need to get her out of here before we all get killed!
我们找到我们要的了
We got what we came for!
还有其他的东西
Not everything we came for.
等等 你说什么
Wait. What are you talking about?
科尔森 哈特利找到那个东西了
Coulson, Hartley has the item,
但那东西在侵蚀她
but it's attacking her.
她急需救治 中止任务吗
She needs medical right now. Do we abort?
警报已触发
Alarms have sounded.
他们很可能被抓或被杀
Chances of them being captured or killed here just skyrocketed.
我们要终止行动吗
Should we just cut our losses?
科尔森
Coulson?!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
长官 重复一遍 我们的命令是什么
S-sir, I repeat -- what are our orders?
我们要消失吗
Do we go dark?
不
Negative.
不要中止 按计划继续行动
Do not abort. Proceed as planned.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表