剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我们认为弗瑞
We believe that Fury
向世界理事会隐瞒了他的不少事
kept a lot of what he did from the World Council,
他在全球藏匿了具有恐怖力量的
that he had objects and people of terrifying power
物品和人员
hidden across the globe.
我们希望找到这些 以确保
We want to find them, and we want to make sure
这些人和物不会摧毁这个
that they don't destroy the very world
我们如此努力保卫的世界
that we fight so hard to keep safe.
告诉我怎么打开它
Show me how to open it.
接通
喂
Hello?
-斯凯 -梅 出什么事了
- Skye. - May, what's happening?
我一直联♥系♥不上你们
I couldn't connect to you guys.
你得离开那里 尽快
You need to get out of there -- now.
什么 为什么 你在说什么
What? Why? What are you talking about?
院子西南角有一块面板
There's a panel on the southwest corner of the compound.
能让你关掉激光网格围栏
It'll let you bring down the laser-grid fence.
梅 等等
May, stop.
你能做到的 斯凯 我相信你
You can do this, Skye. I believe in you.
但是你得跑了 马上
But you need to run -- now.
他们来抓你了
They're coming for you.
谁...谁要来抓我
Who -- who's coming for me?
-谁... -神盾局
- Who -- - S.H.I.E.L.D.
梅
May?
梅
May?
天呐
Oh, my God.
不要单独靠近目标
Do not approach the target alone!
如果看到了她 就立刻发信♥号♥♥
If you see her, you send up a flare!
记住 斯凯是一名神盾局特工
Remember, Skye's a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent
和我们一样 只准用冰冻枪
like one of us -- icers only.
快点 快走
Come on! Move!
迈克
Mack!
服务器核心在哪里
Where's the server core?
后面
Behind here.
从那里撤退
Take that exit.
和之前的计划一样
Same deal as before --
让尽可能多的人离开母舰
get everyone you can off the boat.
我会尽可能晚一点炸掉母舰
I'll wait to blow the ship as long as possible.
那些我们没找到的特工怎么办
What about the agents we don't find?
他们正在战斗
They're out there fighting,
冒生命危险想要夺回母舰
dying right now to take back the ship.
你却打算就这样炸死他们吗
You're just gonna blow them to kingdom come?
-弗瑞的命令是... -弗瑞已经死了
- Fury's orders are -- - Well, Fury's dead!
他看不到我们眼前的情况
He's not seeing what we're seeing.
他是对的 芭比
He's right, Bobbi.
我们已经拿下了顶层甲板
We already took the top deck.
弗瑞局长留下了命令
Director Fury left orders,
我们得坚决执行
and we're gonna follow them.
九头蛇休想得到母舰和舰上的东西
Hydra will not get this ship and its cargo.
不会让他们得逞
They won't.
我们会杀掉他们所有人
We'll kill every last one of them.
你知道我们做得到
You know we can do this.
你什么时候不为自己的信念而战了
Since when do you not fight for what you believe in?
执行你的命令 莫尔斯特工
You have your orders, Agent Morse.
这不是民♥主♥决议
This is not a democracy.
也许应该是
Maybe it should be.
我们不能继续
We can't keep pretending
假装一切一如昨日
that everything's the same as it was yesterday.
看看周围吧
I mean, look around.
我们半数的朋友不是死了就是叛变了
Half of our friends are either dead or have turned.
现在不是和母舰同归于尽的时候
This isn't a time to go down with the ship.
我们得做点什么 阻止这一切
We need to do something. We need to stop this.
不管你愿不愿意 我们都要夺回母舰
We're taking back this damn ship whether you like it or not.
希望我们今后不会后悔 莫尔斯特工
Let's just hope we don't live to regret this, Agent Morse.
希望有今后吧
Let's just hope we live.
那天是我错了
I was wrong that day.
如果执行了弗瑞的命令 上百个
Had we followed Fury's orders, hundreds of men and women
忠于这个组织的人 都将死去
who had devoted their lives to this organization would be dead.
如果我是指挥官
And if I had been the man in charge...
他们都会牺牲
they'd all be lost.
那你们现在怎么运作呢
So now you all operate as what?
五个人团结一致进行领导吗
Five friendly faces who agree on everything?
我怎么没见其他四个呢 只有你啊
I don't see the other four here talking to me -- just you.
我并不想当局长
I have no desire to be the director.
你以为我想吗 是弗瑞选择了我
You think I did? Fury chose me.
他造就了你
He made you.
你完全就是他一手创造的产物
You're literally his creation.
他把自己当国王
He thought of himself as some kind of king
还把王冠传给了自己的继承人
and made damn sure that he had an heir to the throne.
别忘了 洞察计划就是弗瑞提出的
Try and remember project insight was Fury's idea.
神盾局上次就是被秘密害了
Secrets are what brought S.H.I.E.L.D. down the first time,
我们不能让这悲剧重演
and we won't let that happen again.
如果你想跟我谈 冈萨雷斯特工
If you wanted to talk to me, Agent Gonzalez,
那就该直接来找我谈
you should have talked to me.
你派间谍渗透我的团队
You put spies on my team,
入侵我的基地 打伤我的人
invaded my base, hurt my people.
不是弗瑞的秘密害了神盾局
Fury's secrets didn't bring down S.H.I.E.L.D.
是九头蛇
Hydra did.
这话你自己信吗
I wonder if you really believe that.
守卫 把这个交给韦弗和菲兹-西蒙斯
Guard, give this to Weaver and Fitz-Simmons.
也许需要点时间
It may take some time,
但他们能搞清楚怎么开
but they'll figure out how to open it.
你真觉得他们会帮你吗
You really think they're gonna help you?
你的人说到底也都是神盾局特工
Everyone on your team is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
我们会让他们自己选
We'll let them make their own decisions.
我已经选好了
Already made mine.
出场真帅
That's a really nice entrance.
这应该能让你过几天了
This should get you by for a few days.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你得离开这儿 马上
You have to go -- now.
-菲兹-西蒙斯 -他们交给我吧
- Fitz-Simmons. - I'll take care of them.
没有你 神盾局就没了
Without you, there is no S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们知道斯凯的事了 菲尔 找到她
They know about Skye, Phil. Find her.
梅特工
Agent May.
韦弗跟你讲过她那天在
Weaver ever tell you what happened to her
学院的经历吗
at the academy that day?
九头蛇派去了一个能力增强者
Hydra released an enhanced on them,
遭遇了拼命保护剩下的人的韦弗
found Weaver fighting to protect the ones that were left behind.
她跟那怪物正面对决
She was actually going toe-to-toe with that monster.
斯凯不是那样的
That's not Skye.
所有特工 向枪响处集中
All agents, converge on that sound!
不 斯凯
No! Skye!
天哪
Oh, my god.
戈登 救救我
Gordon, help.
想回家吗
Would you like to go home?
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
就一杯酒插这么多伞啊
That's a lot of umbrellas for one drink.
房♥子判给前妻了
Let me guess -- she got the house.
他的酒给我来两杯
Two of whatever he's having.
抱歉迟到了
Sorry, I'm late.
撤离舱简直任性 想往哪漂往哪漂
An evacuation pod will washed up where and when it wants to.
再给我点缀几把小伞吧 如果有的话
Maybe a couple of these little umbrellas, if you have them.
那么
So...
你怎么样
how've you been.
有什么新情况吗
Anything new?
一切如常
Same old, same old.
度假度完了
So you've finish your vacation?
是啊
Absolutely.
我一向不明白巡游船有什么好
You know, I never did understand the appeal of cruise ships.
差点忘了
I almost forgot.
兰·亨特
那是什么
What's that?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表