剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
就得看你是否能证明自己的价值了
that's your call, depending on how useful you make yourself.
比如告诉我们 斯凯的父亲在哪
You can start by telling us how to find Skye's father.
我无意冒犯
I don't mean to sound ungrateful,
我真的很感激你救了我 但你是谁
because I am truly grateful, but who are you?
芭比·莫尔斯
Bobbi Morse.
科尔森派我打进九头蛇内部 同时照看你
Coulson sent me in to infiltrate Hydra and keep an eye on you.
那你装得可真像回事
Well, you did a spot-on job, really.
-你可吓坏我了 -抱歉
- You were quite intimidating. - Sorry about that.
我还得考虑其他的安全问题
I had to assess other security issues that were in play.
比如说每个九头蛇特工
Yeah, like every Hydra agent
都收到了一封暴露我身份的邮件
receiving an e-mail blowing my cover?
那是有点棘手
Yeah, that was a curve ball.
我怕是走不出大门了
I'm afraid there's no way I'm walking out that front door.
别担心 我们赶到屋顶就行
Okay, don't worry. All we have to do is get to the roof.
撤离小队已经在等着我们了
There's already an extraction team there waiting.
在这儿等着 一切都在计划之中
Okay, just wait here. It's all part of the plan.
好吗
All right?
我们被敌人渗透了
We've been compromised.
撤离岗位 按685号♥规定行事
I need you to abandon your post and follow protocol 6-8-5.
是她
It's her.
-我说了一切都在计划之中 -我知道
- I told you there was a plan. - I know.
-抱歉 但... -好吧 去屋顶 快
- I'm sorry, but... - Okay, go get to the roof. Go.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我们无路可逃了
We're trapped.
西南角
Southwest corner!
我重复 西南角
Repeat, southwest corner!
趴下
Get down!
快跑
Run!
那里没人啊
There's no one there!
欢迎回来 西蒙斯探员
Welcome back, Agent Simmons.
崔普 见到你真高兴
Trip, it's so good to see you.
你真会给人留下深刻的第一印象
You certainly know how to make a first impression,
-莫尔斯特工 -叫我芭比就好
- Agent Morse. - Please, it's just "Bobbi."
抱歉 我得问一句
Forgive me for asking,
如果你已经成功渗透进九头蛇了
but if you were able to infiltrate Hydra,
为什么还要让我去
why even bother having me go in?
我的身份可以接触到九头蛇的安保信息
My cover gave me access to hydra security,
但那些高等级项目则不行
but none of its high-level projects.
那恐怕我是空手而归了
Then I'm afraid I came up empty-handed.
也不尽然
Not entirely.
我的硬盘
My hard drive.
跟你在洗手间谈过后 我就去拿了来
I took it after our conversation in the bathroom.
应该能为我们提供一些有用的信息
Seemed like it might provide some useful intel.
我喜欢你
Oh. I like you.
货物已取回
Cargo's on board,
我们已安全离开九头蛇空域
And we've cleared Hydra airspace.
收到 神盾218号♥
Copy that, Shield 218.
你好啊
Hey, you.
路线已设定 返回基地
Course's set, proceed back to base.
要我说 科尔森算是放了你一马
You ask me, Coulson let you off easy.
我没问你
I didn't ask.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck out there, love.
蕾娜给我们的地址离这里不远
The address Raina gave us is only a few blocks away.
我还以为她选这里是因为气氛好呢
And I thought she chose this place for the ambiance.
还记得拉姆利怎么说斯凯的吗
Remember what Lumley said about Skye?
"无论她去哪 死亡随至"
"Wherever she goes, death follows"?
记得 让人很难忘记
Yeah, that was a memorable quote.
我们现在知道斯凯的父亲一直在找她
Look, we know Skye's father has been searching for her all this time.
如果拉姆利真正怕的是他呢
What if he's what Lumley is so afraid of?
可能是个陷阱 不是吗
Probably a trap, isn't it?
有可能
Could be.
你负责监视
I'll need you running surveillance.
梅 监听警♥察♥频道
May, check the scanners.
确保那里不会有警♥察♥出现
Make sure local P.D. aren't patrolling the area.
还有 斯凯
And, Skye...
斯凯呢
Where's Skye?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone here?
你想见我
You wanted to meet.
我来了
Well, here I am.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
他来过这里
So he was here.
是啊
Yeah.
我只是想看一眼
I just wanted a glimpse.
你今天过得可真不怎么样啊
You're having one hell of a day, huh?
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
不哭
It's okay.
不哭
It's okay.
这是大家要集体抱抱吗
So, is this a group-hug-type situation?
找到什么了吗
You find anything?
这地方全空了
The place has been cleared out...
他们肯定是匆忙离开的
Must have left in a hurry.
梅特工正在检查后面的屋子
Agent May's checking the back room.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
工作需要
I was working.
我得保持卧底身份
Had to maintain my cover.
喜剧电影《王牌播音员》的主角
什么身份 滑稽大王吗
Your cover as what... Ron Burgundy?
看出来你为什么拿她没办法了
I can see why she frustrates you.
梅特工 有他的痕迹吗
Agent May, any sign of him?
没有 但有点情况你得来看看
No. But there's something you need to see.
看起来是用小刀干的 很可能是手术刀
Looks like a small blade, probably a scalpel.
而这个完全是徒手蛮力
And this is just pure strength.
不管是谁干的
Whoever did this...
我们都知道是谁干的
We all know who did this.
看看他都干了什么
Look at what he did.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
-他是个... -怪物
- He's a... - Monster.
这里是神盾218号♥ 请求降落
This is Shield 218, asking permission to land.
准许降落 神盾218号♥
You're cleared for landing, Shield 218.
欢迎回家 西蒙斯特工
Welcome home, Agent Simmons.
科尔森局长
Director Coulson.
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad to have you back.
我只是很高兴自己还活着
I'm just glad to be alive.
多亏了莫尔斯特工 不然我...
If it hadn't have been for Agent Morse, I...
芭比
Bobbi.
芭比 嗯
Bobbi, right.
多亏了芭比
If it hadn't have been for Bobbi,
不然我不可能逃出来
I would never have made it out.
很可能会被洗♥脑♥
Probably be brainwashed,
乐意服从不知道什么鬼东西
happy to comply to who knows what.
她真是棒呆了
She's amazing.
所以我才邀请她加入
That's why I've asked her to join the team.
去吧
Go ahead.
两位 我们走吧
Agents Triplett, Morse.
菲兹
Hi, Fitz.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
当然
Of course it is.
不然还能是谁
Who else would it be?
最近怎么样
How've you been?
谢谢
Thank you.
好久不见了 芭芭拉
Hey. Long time, no see, Barbara.
可别再这么叫我了
Don't start with that again.
你一直忙什么呢
What you been up to?
在九头蛇卧卧底啊
Oh, you know, working undercover at Hydra,
装高冷邪恶什么的
acting all uptight and evil.
知道我现在真的很需要什么吗
You know what I could really go for right now?
三橄榄马提尼
Three-olive Martini.
-不要橄榄 -不要橄榄 正是
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表