剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
he came across something.
是纹样 但出现的方式不太好
The writing, but not exactly how we wanted to see it.
这是什么时候拍的
When were these taken?
昨晚
Last night.
凶手还逍遥法外
Whoever did this is still out there.
她就是被害人
This is the victim?
詹妮斯·罗宾斯
Janice Robbins.
住在上纽约州
Lives -- lived in upstate New York.
她是神盾局特工
She's a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.
不 她是爱荷华州来的艺术老师
No, she's an art teacher from Iowa.
我有她的全部资料
I have her full bio.
我没说错 我见过她
I'm not wrong. I've seen her.
詹妮斯·罗宾斯
我们去看看吧
We should check it out.
你知道我们现在触犯了大概14条法律吧
You know we're breaking about 14 laws right now.
这就是做罪犯的好处嘛
One of the perks of being outlaws.
非得在我负责你时做这种事吗
This had to happen on my shift?
你就不能等到梅回来
You couldn't wait till May got back?
梅还要对付沃德
May's got her hands full with Ward.
而且只有我们知道该找什么
And we're the only ones who know what we're looking for.
我们在找什么啊
What are we looking for?
答案
Answers.
你说得对
You're right.
这地方一看就是神盾局特工的家
This place just screams S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.
你俩根本毫无共同之处
You two don't have a single thing in common,
除非你私藏了恩雅的专辑
unless you have some Enya albums you've been hiding.
是啊
No.
毫无共同之处
Nothing in common at all.
我收回那句话
I take that back.
一个神奇的地方
这里有很多重复的地方
There's a lot of overlap.
我们表现的绝对是一组纹样
We were definitely working on the same design,
但她画过一些我没有刻过的内容
but she has some pieces I was missing.
我们在迈阿密找到的雕刻和这有什么关联
How does the carving we found in Miami fit into this?
刻那个的人跟我们的情况一样
Whoever did it was on our wavelength.
缺失的部分不多了
There's just a few pieces missing.
就快完成了
It's almost there.
你说得对 她是神盾局特工
You were right. She's a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
丽贝卡·史蒂文斯特工 六级
Agent Rebecca Stevens, level 6.
在三曲翼总部任职
Stationed at the Triskelion.
我也许就是在那里见过她
That's probably where I saw her.
那也不是最近了
Not recently, you didn't.
这上面说她五年前死于癌症
According to this, she died five years ago from cancer.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
只有尸检能告诉我们答案了
We won't know until we perform an autopsy.
但那不是需要尸体吗
Don't you need a body for that?
你们两个怎么找到尸体的
How'd you two manage to acquire a body?
抓住时光 抓住死尸
"Corpsey diem" -- seize the dead.
就像我说的 如果你想要什么
Like I told my man here, you want something in life,
你就要去拿 然后理直气壮地走出去
you got to grab it and walk out like you own it.
这样就行了吗 真的吗
Is that all it takes? Really?
因为我一直以为如果你想要什么
Because I always thought if you wanted something in life,
就得努力去争取
you had to work hard and earn it.
给我腾点地方 谢谢
Give me some room, please.
她有家人吗
Does she have any family?
没有 没有亲戚 没有孩子
No one. No relatives, no kids.
这不是她应得的下场
She didn't deserve this.
你回忆起什么了吗
Is anything coming back to you?
她是个六级特工
She was level 6.
我应该记得的
It should all be in my head.
但我不记得
But it's not.
我们需要血液和组织样本
We're going to need blood and tissue samples,
全血细胞计数 还有多要素分♥析♥结果
full CBC, and multi-element analysis.
在开始前有人想要离开吗
Would anyone like to leave before we get started?
我们不妨碍你工作了
We'll stay out of your way.
我结束以后告诉你
I'll let you know when I finish.
佐治亚州 亚特兰大
需要帮忙吗
Need some help with those?
不用了
I'm okay.
没关系的 真的
It's no problem, really.
我保证 我不咬人
I promise -- I don't bite.
我是扎克
I'm Zack.
伊莱扎
Eliza.
这是格拉姆
This is Graham.
你好 格拉姆
Hey, Graham.
那么
So...
想帮我一起拿这个吗
Want to give me a hand with this?
-当然 -好嘞
- Sure. - All right.
看来你根本不需要我帮忙
Looks like you don't need my help after all.
重量都是格拉姆在承担
Graham here is doing all the heavy lifting.
介意我跟你们一起走吗
You mind if I tag along with you anyway?
你要去哪
Where you heading?
达拉斯
Dallas.
真是缘分啊
Must be fate.
好了 亲爱的
Here you go, sweetie.
谢谢 你真是个大救星
Thank you. You're a real savior.
要跟我们一起坐吗
Join us for the ride?
我喜欢坐后排
I prefer the back.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那个位置有人吗
Is that seat taken?
请便
All yours.
谢谢
Thanks.
不喜欢坐飞机吗
Don't like to fly, huh?
什么
Excuse me?
我一直不明白
I never understood
为什么可以坐飞机的时候有人要坐巴士
why people would take the bus when they can fly.
你不是也在巴士上吗
Says the man on the bus.
临时决定的行程
Uh, last-minute trip.
没办法了
Didn't have a choice.
你是提前计划好的吗
You here by choice?
我喜欢看风景
Oh, I like the scenery.
飞在云里就没法看世界了
Can't see the world with your head in the clouds.
扎在书里也没法看啊
Can't see it with your face in a book, either.
旅途太长了
It's a long trip.
有的是时间
There's plenty of time for everything.
你可以直接跳到最后
Well, you could just skip to the end.
错过中间的精彩环节吗
And miss all the good parts in between?
肯定没那么有趣
Can't be that interesting.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你在外面等车的时候就在看117页
Because you were on page 117 when you were waiting outside.
现在还是117页
And you're still on page 117.
所以要么你看书真的很慢
So either you're a really slow reader...
要么你就是科尔森的人
Or you're working for Coulson.
谁
Who?
不错啊
I am impressed.
这话你可以转达给科尔森
You can tell him I said that.
我差点就没发现你
I almost missed you.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我相信他们跟你说过这东西吧
I'm sure they told you about this.
你要是试图做什么或说什么
If you try or say anything...
这车上的所有人都会被炸飞
Everyone in this bus will be flying.
所以 继续看你的书
So, just keep reading your book
祈祷能有个好结果吧
and hope for a happy ending.
-司机 -先生 怎么了
- Driver. - Yes, sir?
我上错车了
I'm on the wrong bus.
看来我...
Guess I, uh...
得多注意点了
need to pay closer attention to things.
抱歉
Sorry.
去处理几个多余行李了
Had to get rid of some excess baggage.
你说得对 梅
You were right, May.
他很厉害
He's good.
非常厉害
Very good.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表