剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
How fortunate.
我会立刻让我的得力手下去追查
I'll get my best man on it right away.
33号♥特工呢
So, what happened to Agent 33?
你们就那样把她撇下了吗
You guys just left her there?
没办法 九头蛇包围了我们
We had to. Hydra was closing in.
我们差点无法突围
We almost didn't make it out.
不知道梅会不会觉得不自在
I wonder if that's weird for May.
什么意思
How do you mean?
有人和你长得一模一样
Someone else having your face like that.
太诡异了
It's just creepy.
崔普 肩膀怎么样了
Hey, Trip, how's the shoulder?
好多了 谢谢
Uh... it's getting better. Thanks.
我们在说33号♥特工
We were talking about Agent 33.
和梅长得一模一样 只是被烧得吓人
Ooh, with the freaky fried May face.
还有吓人的机器人嗓音
Yeah, and the scary robot voice.
碾碎 杀掉 摧毁
Oh. Crush, kill, destroy!
《迷失太空》里的桥段
"Lost in space"?
是部电视连续剧 你...
TV show? You --
我牙齿上有脏东西吗
Is there something in my teeth?
什么 没 没有
What? No. No.
不 我只是
No, I was, um...
我只是好奇 你们到底有几个
I was just wondering, how many of you are there, anyway?
我是说多少个兄弟
Brothers, I mean.
-13个 -13个
- 13. - 13.
13个
13?
看看他
Look at him.
他居然相信了
He fell for it.
是啊
Yeah.
每次都能骗到人
That gets people every time.
是啊 你们骗到我了
Yeah, yeah, you -- you got me.
真骗到我了
You got me good.
没错 撤离成功
Yes, the extraction was a success.
斯凯现在和蕾娜在一起
Skye's with Raina now.
九头蛇分遣队的规模有多大
How big was the Hydra contingent?
不是很大
Not big enough.
但他们派了33号♥特工领队
But they sent agent 33 to take point.
你知道她的脸还和我一样吗
You know she still has my face?
我听说了 她真幸运
I heard. Lucky her.
知道他们为什么要抓蕾娜吗
Any theories why they came so hard at Raina?
斯凯有头绪了 蕾娜说
Skye has one -- Raina claims
她可以碰方尖碑 而不会受到伤害
that she can touch the obelisk without being harmed.
她说这可以让他们找到神殿
Said that it would lead them to the temple.
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
斯凯相信
Skye does.
你猜对了 蕾娜对斯凯都交待了
You were right about Raina opening up to her.
让她继续问
Have her stay at it.
看斯凯能不能帮我刺探到神殿的情况
See if Skye can get me any recon on that temple.
收到
Copy that.
你朋友迭戈去哪了
Where'd your friend Diego go?
他死活不肯下驻防区
He won't go down into the garrison.
因为他害怕传说
Turns out he's afraid of the legend.
什么传说
What legend?
他们管这地方叫拉加里塔暗黑守护神
They call it la garita del diablo --
恶魔的岗哨
The devil's sentry.
-太棒了 -是啊
- Delightful. - Yeah.
这个堡垒建于18世纪
The fort was built in the 18th century
我们的英国祖先入侵这座岛屿时
and helped repel some of our British ancestors
起到了很好的抵御作用
when they tried to invade the island.
但这座哨塔
But this particular guard tower
建于1634年
was built in 1634,
以闹鬼闻名于世
and is well-known as being haunted.
这洞可真深
Now, that's a deep hole.
而且还闹鬼
And haunted, apparently.
不过我不怕鬼 迈克你呢
Not scared of ghosts, though, are you Mack?
我当然不怕了
I mean -- of course not.
但那故事是怎么讲的
But w-what was that story?
故事说 有几个守卫
The story is, several of the guards
半夜从塔里失踪了
went missing in the middle of the night from this tower,
再也没人见过他们
never to be seen again.
他们就这样凭空消失了
They simply vanished.
太荒谬了
It's all preposterous, really.
是啊
Yeah.
跟外星人城市一样荒谬
About as preposterous as an alien city.
-怎么样了 -嗯...
- How's it coming? - Uh...Well, um...
你应该...不如你来...
You should, um... Why don't you --
不 没事的 你先说
No, it's all right. You go first.
-不 没关系 -菲兹 这是你的
- No, no, that's all right. - Fitz, this is your --
-我知道 但你... -谁赶紧说有用的
- I know, but you -- - someone start talking.
我们可以启动了 长官
Uh, we are ready to deploy, sir.
要不要我...
Would you like me to --
不用 不用
No, no. Um...
要多久才能勘测好隧♥道♥
How long will it take to survey the tunnel
定位神殿
and locate the temple?
这要视几个因素而定
Uh, it depends on several factors,
比如构...构...
like the tec-- tec-- tect--
别看我
Don't look at me.
这个...
Uh...The, um...
这个构...
The tec--
构造应力水平吗
Tectonic stress levels?
构造应力水平 没错 还有结构
Tectonic stress levels, yes, and the structural...
隧♥道♥结构的完整性 有多少破损
Structural integrity of the tunnels, how damaged they are.
还有隧♥道♥有多深
And how deep they go.
你怎么知道神殿长什么样
How will you know what the temple looks like?
我猜等我们找到了就知道了
Well, we'll know it when we see it, I guess.
我们只能完全依靠探测器发回的数据了
We'll be depending entirely on the data the dwarfs send us.
怎么了
What just happened?
电脑没坏啊
Uh, the tablet's still working.
它们好像停工了
Looks like they just went out.
我自己的神盾局证件
My very own S.H.I.E.L.D. I.D.
我们一样的
We match.
很抱歉我试图逃跑
I'm sorry for trying to run.
我一时激动
I just got swept up in the moment.
你走运 科尔森不记仇
You're lucky Coulson's the forgiving type.
其实 我觉得我们能找到彼此很幸运
Actually, I feel very lucky we found each other.
你父亲跟我说了好多关于你的事
Your father's told me so much about you.
有意思 我都没见过他
It's funny, since I've never met him.
你当然见过
Of course you have.
你出生的时候
When you were born.
你知道是他亲自接生你的吗
Did you know he actually delivered you?
真贴心啊
That's sweet.
他还杀掉了一堆人
He also killed a whole bunch of people.
他差点杀掉了我朋友崔普
He almost killed my friend Trip.
他容易激动吗 是的
Does he get emotional? Yes.
甚至很暴♥力♥吗 也没错
Violent, even? Yes.
但他也...
But he's also...
被误解了
quite misunderstood.
那就帮我重新认识他
Then help me understand him.
你们在哪遇见的
Where did you two meet?
泰国
Thailand.
我当时只是个小骗子 骗骗游客的钱
I was just a petty con artist, scamming tourists,
和一群怪胎一起混 我们这么称呼自己
Running with a bunch of freaks, as we liked to call ourselves.
我父亲也是你的怪胎朋友之一吗
My father was one of your freaks?
不是的
No.
他接纳了我们 把我们收拾干净
He took us in, cleaned us up...
告诉我们 我们并不是怪胎
Showed us we weren't freaks at all.
在我遇到你♥爸♥爸之前
Before I met your father,
我只是个找不到归属的迷途羔羊
I was a lost soul with no clue of where I belonged.
他想要却得不到的女儿
The daughter he never had.
不
No.
没人能取代你 斯凯
No one could ever replace you, Skye.
你是他唯一的愿望
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表