剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Yes, you can. Skye, look at me.
不准对她说话
Don't talk to her.
斯凯 我向你保证
Skye, I give you my word --
跟我走 我们决不会开火
Come with me, we won't fire a single shot.
大家都活命
Everyone gets out alive.
说得漂亮
Good one.
你杀死我兄弟之前也是这么说的吗
Is that what you told my brother before you killed him?
你们到底有几个啊
How many of you are there?
斯凯
Skye.
你不能去
You can't.
没有别的办法了
There's no other way.
你知道的
You know that.
不管发生什么 我能应付
Whatever happens, I can handle myself.
对了 斯凯 别忘了拿你的平板
Oh, Skye, don't forget your tablet.
就是存着城市地图的那个
You know, the one with the map of the city on it.
迈克 是我啊
Mack...It's me.
科尔森
Coulson!
求你了 迈克 快醒过来吧
Please, Mack, wake up.
别逼我开枪
Don't make me do this.
我抓着你了
I got you.
开枪 菲兹
Shoot him, Fitz!
这可不是冰冻弹 这是真子弹
This isn't an icer. These are real bullets.
可恶 菲兹 快开枪
Damn it, Fitz, shoot!
把手给我
Give me your hand!
-不 -不
- No! - No!
把隧♥道♥封住
Seal the tunnel.
什么 迈克怎么办
What?! What about Mack?!
他已经不是迈克了
That wasn't Mack.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
进展如何
Update?
沃德的任务很成功
Ward's mission was a success.
蕾娜在他手上
He has Raina.
但是
But...
出了点小意外
There was a complication.
说
Go on.
他还从飞机上带走了一名人♥质♥
He also took a hostage from the plane --
是一名叫斯凯的神盾局特工
The S.H.I.E.L.D. agent named Skye.
他说这是为了保险起见
He said it was an insurance policy.
是吗 真有趣
Really? How curious.
回头见到他我得仔细问问
I'll have to ask about that when we join him.
更重要的是他们击落了神盾局的飞机
What's more important is they shot the S.H.I.E.L.D. plane down
彻底铲除他们
once and for all.
其实 长官 沃德让飞机飞走了
Actually, sir, Ward let the plane go.
他没资格做这个决定
That was not his decision to make.
还等什么
What are you waiting for?
解决掉
Fix it.
B4
Bravo 4.
你们可以行动了
You have a go.
击落飞机
Shoot them down.
重复 击落飞机
Repeat -- shoot them down.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表