剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
But I did find the original 0-8-4 report
由卡特特工本人签署的
signed by Agent Carter herself.
有和红骷髅有关的信息吗
Anything on Red Skull?
你听到我的话了吗
Did you hear what I said?
佩姬·卡特 创始人 还是英国人
Peggy Carter, founder, happens to be British,
曾亲手拿过这份文件
held this in her hand.
没有 总之
No. Anyway, um...
没有提红骷髅 但是多次提到
No red skull, but a lot of references
他的一位指挥官 沃纳·莱因哈特
to one of his commanders, Werner Reinhardt.
对 这上面说咆哮突击队
Yeah, it says the Howling Commandos
在1945年抓住他并缴获了方尖碑
grabbed him and the Obelisk in '45.
对 并且提到了他的审讯记录
Yes, and cites intake interviews,
但关于他的一切文件都找不到了
but all the important documents on him are missing.
老实说 我有点怀疑科尔森的归档能力
I question Coulson's filing skills, to be honest.
地下室D可不是这里唯一的地下室
Vault D? Not the only vault.
卡特特工在这里埋了很多东西
Agent Carter buried a lot of things here.
1945年 战略科学军团基地 "老鼠"监狱
沃纳·莱因哈特
Werner Reinhardt.
这招不错
That was a neat trick.
抱歉 我没听明白 博士
I'm sorry. I don't follow, Doctor.
这是一支笔
It's a pen.
你想看我会拿它做什么
You wanted to see what I would do with it.
毕竟 它可以有很多用途 不是吗
After all, there are so many uses, no?
逃跑 坦白 杀人 自杀
Escape, confession, homicide...suicide.
是的
It's true.
我想知道你是什么样的人
I wanted to find out what kind of man you were.
你没有用这支笔 所以我知道了
You didn't use the pen, so now I know.
笔也可以用来签名
Pens are also used for signatures.
你想要做交易 真令人惊讶
You want a deal. How terribly shocking.
美国政♥府♥招募了很多德国科学家
The U.S. Government has recruited many German scientists.
他们要往太空发射火箭
They'll send rockets into space.
或许他们可以把你绑在上面
Maybe they can strap you to one of them.
他们只能给你们些小打小闹
They'll show you parlor tricks.
给我第二次机会 或许能拯救人类
Giving me a second chance could save all of humanity.
我看过你所有的自♥制♥小♥电♥影♥
I've seen all of your home movies,
你留下的尸体 你监禁的女孩
the bodies left in your wake, the girl you caged up.
你得不到第二次机会
There'll be no second chances for you.
你一定非常想理解你缴获的那些东西吧
You must be dying to understand all the items you recovered.
他们很神奇 不是吗
They're fascinating, no?
我猜你不会告诉我它们都是哪来的吧
I don't suppose you'll tell me where they came from.
有个故事
There's a story.
一个东方传说
A myth from the east
讲述了一颗自天堂落下的星星
of a star that fell from the heavens...
蓝色的天使为全人类带来了礼物
of blue angels who came bearing a gift for all mankind,
意欲拯救世界
meant to save the world.
我可不觉得你像个信徒
You don't strike me as a believer.
我这辈子都围绕着这故事
Oh, I've based my whole life on it.
只不过历史把细节搞错了
History just has the details wrong.
那就请你纠正一下历史
Then set history straight.
这些来访者 他们不是来拯救世界的
These visitors -- they didn't come to save the world.
他们是来征服世界的
They came to conquer it.
征服
Conquer?
你听说的是"征服"吗
You heard "conquer"?
我想你的翻译搞错了
I think you got a bad translation.
以我的理解是"终结"
The way I understand it, it was "end" --
来终结人类
To end mankind --
留下少数被选中的人 这自不用说
Sparing a chosen few, needless to say.
所以它才叫做预言者
And that's why it's called the diviner.
对
Yeah.
它决定谁活命 谁死去
It decides who lives, who dies...
谁将会继承地球
Who will inherit the earth.
而只有能拿起预言者的人
And only someone who can carry the diviner
才被允许进入那座城市
is allowed to enter the city.
其实更重要的 是进入城市里的那座神殿
Or more importantly, the temple inside.
但我能让你进去
But I can get you in.
那如果我给你一支队伍
And if I let you take a team,
你会带他们去哪
where will you take them?
你打算怎么找到这座城市
How do you intend to find this city?
我得到处寻找 非常努力地找
Well, I'll have to look everywhere really, really hard.
我不能仅凭你找到这座城市的
I'm not giving you men and money
渺茫机会 就给你资金和人手
on the off chance that you'll find this place.
再说 即使你找到了
Or if you do,
你也可能会将其真正的能力据为己有
that you'll not take its true power for yourself.
我 不会的
Me? Nah!
不 我可不是当管理者的料
No, I'm not management material.
我会把它的能力留给你
I'll leave that power part to you.
那为什么
Then why?
你能从中得到什么
What do you have to gain?
我没什么可失去的了
I have nothing to lose.
我已经失去了一切对我来说重要的东西
I've lost everything important to me.
而我想要杀死夺走这一切的人
And I want to kill those who took it...
最终与我的家人重聚
And finally be reunited with my family.
重聚
Reunited?
在来世重聚
In the afterlife.
好了 我们到底是要谈谈还是去野营
Okay. Are we going to talk or just go camping?
听着 我不知道九头蛇想要什么
Look, I don't know what Hydra hopes to achieve,
但你和我肯定能想出比绑♥架♥一个参议员
but I'm sure you and I can come up with a better plan
更好的计划
than kidnapping a senator.
九头蛇根本不关心你
Hydra doesn't care about you.
难道他们关心你吗
And they care about you?
他们保护你了吗
Have they protected you?
我才是那个把你从神盾局救出来的人
Because I was the one who got you out of S.H.I.E.L.D.
好把我处决了
To have me executed.
举♥行♥公审 让你扬名
A public trial, your face all over it.
你真是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我如果不促成这笔交易
If I didn't broker that deal
照科尔森先生的意思公开讲话
and did the speech Mr. Coulson wanted me to on TV,
我们现在还会在这里吗
would we be out here now?
你能获得自♥由♥都是拜我所赐
You're free because of me.
是我自己杀出了这条血路
I fought my way out.
杀了多少
Through how many?
我派去的那四个人吗
The four men I had on detail?
继续走 我很享受这样
Keep going. I'm enjoying this.
享受什么
Enjoying what?
看你想办法逃脱
Watching you work.
我是真的想跟你推心置腹地谈谈
I'm -- I'm trying to have an honest conversation.
上一秒我还想着马上就能见到安娜
Okay, one second, I think I'm gonna be meeting Anna,
紧接着
and the next thing I know,
你就押着我走过这条土路
you're just dragging me through the dirt.
变换手段 提到我的名字 言及你妻子
Changing tactics, using my name, mentioning your wife --
我以前总上你这些把戏的当
I used to fall for all your tricks.
我根本没那个意思 格兰特
That is not how I think, Grant!
是你非要那么想
That's how you think!
现在你又要推到我身上
And now you're turning it back on me.
你可真像妈妈
You take after mother.
听听 听听你说的话
Listen to yourself! Just listen to yourself!
你每次都扭曲事实 怪到别人头上
You twist every act and blame it on somebody else!
爸妈是很坏
Mom and dad were terrible,
但你一把火烧了房♥子的时候
but they didn't put the match in your hand
他们可没把火柴放到你手上
when you burnt down that damn house!
你杀那些人的时候
And I didn't squeeze the trigger
也不是我扣动的扳机
when you killed all those people!
对 是我错了
No. It is my fault.
是我让你们把我变得空虚 控制我
I let you all hollow me out, control me.
少说反话了 我可是议员
Spare the non-apology. I'm a senator.
我为我的所作所为负责 克里斯蒂安
I take responsibility for my actions, Christian.
你干什么...
What are you...?
水井
The well.
你还在为水井的事怪我
You still blame me for the well.
你我都清楚
We both know
是你差点杀了托马斯
that it was you who nearly killed Thomas down there.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表