剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
很短的时间可以利用九头蛇群龙无首的状态
to take advantage of hydra's lack of leadership.
这让我们处于险境
It puts us out on a limb.
但也给我们机会
With a chance to deliver a
毁灭性地打击害死崔普的人
crushing blow to those responsible for Trip's death.
-我愿意放手一搏 -害死他的人
- I'll take it. - Responsible, huh?
你有什么要说的吗 迈克
You have something to say, Mack?
很多 但我还是不说了
Plenty, but I'll keep it to myself.
别理他
Don't mind him.
他刚嗑了史上最糟糕的外星迷幻药
He's just coming down from the worst alien acid trip of all time.
那并不好笑
That's not funny.
我只是想缓和一下气氛
Just trying to lighten the mood, mate.
但是迈克经历的事又不是他自己想要的
Yeah, well, Mack didn't ask for what happened to him.
-当然不是了 -没人想要这些事发生
- Of course not. - No one asked for any of this to happen.
九头蛇逼我们至此 所以科尔森也要逼他们
Hydra forced our hand, and now Coulson plans to force theirs.
真的吗 真是九头蛇逼我们的吗
Did they? Did Hydra force our hand?
冷静点 迈克
Calm down, Mack.
不止一次 我们现在有机会...
Repeatedly, but we have a chance here --
还是我们将详细计划和城市地点双手奉上了呢
Or did we hand them detailed plans and the location of that city?
九头蛇抓走斯凯的时候拿走了那些信息
Hydra took them when they took Skye.
你是说我们不应该去救她吗
Are you saying we shouldn't have gone in to save her?
我是说如果你和斯凯不那么沉迷于
I'm saying there wouldn't have been anything to take
你脑子里的那些外星信息
if you and Skye hadn't been obsessed
就根本不会有那些东西了
with the alien messages in your damn head.
-好了 我们都... -这与责任无关
- All right, let's just all -- - This isn't about blame.
-注意点 迈克 -没人会丢下斯凯的
- Watch yourself, Mack. - No one would have left Skye there.
他不是那个意思
That's not what he's saying.
我不该还需要求着你们去救我们的伙伴
I shouldn't have to ask any of you to save one of our own.
你根本没求过
You never ask!
你只是给出命令 不论那有多离谱
You just give your orders, no matter how cracked out they are!
迈克 你最好注意一下自己的级别
Mack, you'd do well to remember your rank right now.
是吗 这个时候讨论级别
Really? Rank at a time like this?
你怎么不拿你的级别去...
Why don't you shove rank up your --
别帮倒忙了 亨特
Not helping, hunter.
-伙计们 别吵了 -该发泄一下了
- Guys, stop. - No, it's cathartic.
你有自己的看法吗
Do you have any thoughts of your own,
还是他说什么是什么
or do you just parrot his?
科尔森只是想阻止九头蛇
Coulson's only trying to stop Hydra.
我们没能阻止任何事 我们释放出了什么东西
We didn't stop anything! We unleashed something on the planet!
-拜托了 -还没人知道到底发生了什么
- Please. - No one knows what happened yet.
崔普阻止了一场灾难
Trip averted disaster.
事情本可能糟得多
It could have been a lot worse!
斯凯也差点没逃出来
And Skye barely made it out alive!
还不是多亏了崔普的自我牺牲 迈克
Thanks to Trip -- he sacrificed his life, Mack!
不 他用自己的性命换了她一命
No, he traded his life for hers!
而他却粉身碎骨
And then he was shattered into a thousand pieces!
够了
That's enough!
如果崔普在这里 他不会争论
If Trip was here, he wouldn't be arguing.
他不会抱怨
He wouldn't be bitching.
他会拿好装备去做需要做的事
He would be gearing up to do what needs to be done.
的确 我们在对付我们并不了解的力量
Yes, we're dealing with forces we don't understand,
但是我了解九头蛇
but Hydra I do understand.
天亮时所有人都准备好
I want everyone ready when the sun comes up --
讨论结束
End of discussion.
希望你今早感觉好点了 巴克希先生
Hope you're feeling better this morning, Mr. Bakshi,
因为你和美国政♥府♥有个约会
because you have a date with the U.S. government.
笑一笑
Smile.
就是他 准将
There he is, general.
苏尼尔·巴克希 参与了海军婚礼大屠♥杀♥
Sunil Bakshi -- the man tied to the Navy wedding massacre,
和联♥合♥国♥袭击 还试图杀你 科尔森
the U.N. Attack, and who tried to kill you, Coulson.
还是冒充成你 长官
While dressed up as you, sir.
毫无疑问 我并不喜欢这个人
Safe to say, I'm not a fan.
太好了
Perfect.
我愿意把他送给你
I'll trade him to you to add to your collection.
作为交换我只求你帮忙消灭...
All I ask is your assistance in handling --
九头蛇的残留势力
Remaining Hydra forces.
我明白你的打算 科尔森
I understand the idea, Coulson,
这一次 我并不反对
and in this case, I'm not against it.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
说吧
Go ahead.
你同意其他队员的意见
You agree with the rest of the team.
担心我们太暴露
You're concerned we're out in the open.
我更担心和美国政♥府♥打交道
More that we contacted the U.S. government.
我觉得可以信任塔伯特
I think Talbot's on the level.
我并不担心塔伯特 可他身边的人呢
I'm not worried about Talbot, but around him?
到处都有安全漏洞
There are security leaks everywhere.
而且怀特霍尔死了
And with Whitehall dead,
巴克希可能更有价值了
Bakshi may be even more valuable.
我明白这一点 但如果没有塔伯特支持
I'm well-aware, but without Talbot in our corner...
我知道
I know.
没有他 我们永远别想占...
Without him, we'll never have a chance to get the upper --
快走
Go!
还剩四个
I count four left.
你知道这意味着什么
You know what that means.
不太知道
Not really.
就意味着这个 我会那样做
That's what it means -- means I'm gonna do that.
这下知道了
Good to know.
还会有更多的人来
More will be coming.
他们肯定截取了我们的通信
They must have intercepted our transmissions.
塔伯特
Talbot.
快点
Come on.
下车
Get out of there.
看来你又低估我们了
Seems you underestimated us again.
低估了你如今要是真对他们如此重要
Underestimated how desperate they must be
他们会多狗急跳墙
if you're this important to them now.
不
No!
我们会奋战到死
You'll never take us alive!
车没熄火 快点上来
The SUV's still running, so get in!
怀特霍尔真的死了吗
Whitehall is truly dead?
是的
Yeah.
那是布鲁姆先生派你们来救我吗
Then did Mr. Bloom set up the rescue?
-我只是个司机 -你听谁的指挥
- I'm just the driver. - Who do you take orders from?
我猜现在我听你指挥了 先生
I guess I take orders from you now, sir.
安全了
Clear!
"我们会奋战到死"
"You'll never take us alive!"?
真的假的
Really?
你不觉得有点过了吗
A little over the top, don't you think?
我只有一天的时间策划这件事
I only had a day to come up with this whole thing.
何况 如果让你写剧本
Besides, if I let you write the script,
就没人会说话了
no one would say anything.
巴克希一向喜欢戏剧化
Well, Bakshi has a flair for the dramatic.
希望他信了我们演的戏
Let's just hope he bought ours.
听说科尔森的疯狂计划成功了
Word is, Coulson's mad plan worked.
巴克希上钩了
Bakshi took the bait.
表修得怎么样了
How's the watchmaker project coming along?
看起来是很精细的活
Looks like it took precise work.
你的手稳多了
Your hands are getting better.
我的头脑却更混乱了
Well, my head's getting worse.
我完全不理解我看到的数据
I'm totally confused by what I'm seeing.
我发现电子表并不像我想的那样是被压坏了
Turns out the electronics weren't crushed like I thought --
确实是压坏了 但却是从内部压坏的
Well, they were, but from the inside out or something.
你能修好吗
Well, can you fix it?
能看到斯凯的生理数据吗
Get a look at Skye's biological data?
能能能 不 我...我能
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, I, um, yeah, I can.
我觉得可以
I think so.
反正西蒙斯回来之前
I won't know what half of it means
我也搞不懂一半的数据
until Simmons gets back, anyway.
他们这就回来了
They're landing now.
睿侠的门店都是九头蛇联络点吗
Is every RadioShack a Hydra outpost?
美国第二大电子零售商 上月刚宣布破产
我一直就有所怀疑
I always suspected.
我是"灯塔"
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表