剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
不
No!
感觉像在玻璃箱里关了一辈子 是吧
Feeling like you've been in that glass box your whole life, huh?
你还好吗
You doing okay?
挺好 挺好
Yeah, yeah.
我只是
I-I just...
我感觉又孤立无助又暴露无遗
I feel isolated and exposed at the same time.
被关在笼子里的感觉可不好
Being a caged animal is no fun.
这是为你好 是暂时的
It's for your own good -- temporary.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
也许我只是需要个拥抱
Maybe I just need a hug.
我不喜欢看见大家吵架
I hate seeing everyone fighting.
大家都不好过
They're just having a hard time.
但我从没见过科尔森那样
Yeah, but I've never seen Coulson like that before.
他看起来很 冷酷
He seemed so... cutthroat.
我也没怎么见过他那副模样
Yeah, I've rarely seen him like this myself.
对于科尔森而言 崔普体现了
For Coulson, Trip was the embodiment
他希望能支撑神盾局的本质
of the principles he wants S.H.I.E.L.D. to be built upon...
同情 忠诚 善良
compassion, loyalty, heart.
这也是神盾局的力量所在
And that is S.H.I.E.L.D.'s strength.
而崔普的死提醒了科尔森
And Trip's death reminded Coulson
九头蛇没有这些品质 而这正是他们的弱点
that Hydra doesn't have that, and that is their weakness.
输入密♥码♥
启动章程
我等下一趟
I'll get the next one.
不用再等了
No more waiting.
我们为什么停下
Why have we stopped?
科尔森
Coulson.
他太了解你了
He knows you too well.
他抓不到我们 就让我们自相残杀
He couldn't get to us, so he had us slaughter each other.
你走运 我们已经答应把你交给塔伯特
Fortunately for you, we already promised you to Talbot.
所以你很安全
So you're perfectly safe.
来吧
Come on.
你在流血吗
Are you bleeding?
你的DNA结果就快出来了
We should have your DNA results back any minute now.
一旦确定没有问题 就放你出来
Once we know there's nothing wrong, we'll have you out of there.
出什么事了吗
Something's wrong?
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
斯凯
Skye.
菲兹
F-fitz --
菲兹又笨手笨脚了
Fitz was a klutz again.
她在收拾呢 对不起 是我的错
Uh, she's cleaning up the mess. Sorry. It was my fault.
我穿着烦人的防护服
I knocked over the lamp
取斯凯血样的时候
when I was taking a sample of Skye's blood
打翻了灯
with one of the riculous hazmat suits on.
看来我的协调能力还要加强
Uh, I guess my coordination still needs work.
我急着重新检验结果
But I was anxious to double-check the results.
她的DNA和之前完全一样
Her DNA is an exact match to what it was before.
她没问题
She's clear.
太好了
Thank god.
我去给科尔森打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Coulson.
他会很希望听到这个好消息
He can use the good news.
你还好吧
You all right?
当然
Yeah.
斯凯 你的床铺好了吗
Um, Skye, is your bunk made?
没有 还一团糟
Uh, no. No, it's a mess.
好吧 你去给她弄床干净床单好吗
Uh, well, maybe you could get her some clean sheets.
她需要睡一觉
She should probably sleep.
好的
Yes.
你需要好好休息
You deserve a good night's rest.
是呀 我倒也想去弄
Yeah, I mean, I -- and I would do it,
但上次我去的时候
but last time I was in there,
那里有很多女士用品 而她又很邋遢
there was lots of ladies' things, and she's a slob.
我来帮她包扎手 反正也是我弄的
I'll help bandage her hands. It was my fault, anyway.
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
你刚刚干了什么
What did you just do?
我把你的血样结果和之前的调换了
I switched your blood results with your old samples.
给我手
Give me your hand.
新的不一样吗
The new samples are different?
大不一样
Drastically.
但是我觉得在大家平静下来之前
But until everyone around here calms down,
还是先不要告诉别人了
I don't think we should tell anybody
你看西蒙斯的反应
What with the way Simmons is acting.
现阶段我们还是先保密吧
For now, we should just keep it between us --
保证你的安全 慢慢查清楚 好吗
keep you safe until we figure it out, okay?
没关系的
It's okay.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
-怎么会 -我本可阻止她
- How? - I could have stopped her.
是我让事情走到这一步 对不起
I let -- I let this happen, and I'm so sorry.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
一切都是我的错
No, everything's my fault.
你说得对
You are right.
我有很严重问题
There's something very wrong with me.
不 你现在只是不一样了
No, you're just different now.
你只是不一样了
You're just different now,
那没有什么问题
and there's nothing wrong with that.
别动
Don't move.
我们无意伤害你
We're not here to hurt you.
我们只想带你回去
We just want to take you in.
不
No.
你要么杀了我
Either you kill me...
要么我逼你们杀了我
...or I make you do it.
没事了 美人
It's okay, beautiful.
我会指引你
I'll show you the way.
那次伯恩赛德的突袭 崔普扔给我的弹匣
Oh that time and Trip tossed me the mag on the Burnside raid
掉进下水道里去了
and it fell down the sewer grate.
他说什么来着
Yeah, what did he say again?
"接的好 足球手"
"Good catch, soccer hands."
他告诉过你们
Did he ever tell you about the time
他小时候在北卡罗莱纳
his grandpa took him to grandfather mountain
他外公带他去祖父山的事吗
when he was a child in North Carolina?
他到了那里 他们开到大门前
Well, he gets there, and they pull up to the gate,
-他的外公... -我确认看到了
- and his grandfather... - I have visual confirmation.
弗瑞的工具箱锁在科尔森的办公室里
Fury's toolbox is locked in Coulson's office.
你从基地弄到蓝图了吗
Did you manage to wrangle the blueprints from the base?
是的 马上就能行动了
Yeah, we're almost good to go.
好 我稍后就取得联♥系♥
Okay, I'll make contact soon.
然后他说 "对不起 外公
And he says, "I'm sorry, grampa.
我以为整个山都是你的"
I thought you owned the whole mountain."
他知道我告诉了你们一定会气疯的
He'd be mad I told you that story.
不 他会说
No, he'd say...
"别揭短啊 妹子"
"Come on, girl."
我们绝对会少很多欢笑了
We're gonna laugh a lot less -- that's for sure.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表