剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
冯·斯特拉克男爵认为苏尼尔·巴克希
Baron Von Strucker thought that Sunil Bakshi
受到了很好的培养 适合做接♥班♥人
was well-groomed to serve,
那他怎么没有来
so why is he not present?
服从会得到奖励
Compliance will be reWarded.
你父亲曾经是个好人
Your father was good once.
他是个怪物
He's a monster.
就吃一顿晚餐
Just one dinner,
伊森
Ethan.
我听说你要出发了
I hear you're headed away.
还需要点时间打包行李
Taking some time to backpack.
你得帮我打开弗瑞的工具箱
I need you to get me into Fury's toolbox.
这比我遇到过的任何东西都复杂得多
It's way beyond anything I've ever encountered.
除非科尔森亲自来开
Without Coulson,
恐怕这就只是一件毫无价值的破烂
I'm afraid it's just a worthless piece of junk.
跟踪菲兹特工遇到什么麻烦了吗
Are we having any issues following agent Fitz?
你们跟踪了他
You tailed him?
-亨特 -菲兹
- Hunter! - Fitz?
也许你们可以教教我怎么甩掉跟梢的
Maybe you could show me how to shake a tail.
现在就教我
like, now?
这绝没好
That won't end well.
升空
Get us in the air.
好的
Will do.
麦克
Mike?
菲兹 见到你很高兴
Hey, Fitz. Good to see you again.
新装备啊 你是怎么升级...
New hardware. Hey, how did you upgrade --
-不是时候 菲兹 -坐稳
- Not now, Fitz. - Strap in.
躲跟梢的建议真好使啊
Hey, those tips for evading the tail were very useful.
谢了
Thanks.
工具箱呢
The toolbox?
我已经挺久没单独出外勤了
Yeah, it's been a while since I've been in the field solo.
自从...
Not since, um...
看来你还行啊
Well, looks like you held up all right.
嗯 还挺好的 你呢
Yeah. Held up quite well, actually. And you?
菲兹 我们得找到斯凯
Fitz, we need to find Skye.
问题是 我们只知道
Problem is, all we know
带走她的异能人士
is that she was taken by the same powered man
还带走了蕾娜和卡尔
who took Raina and Cal.
我们有线索吗
Do we have any leads?
没有 但九头蛇可能有
No, but Hydra might.
九头蛇的新头 斯特拉克和李斯特
Hydra's new heads -- Strucker and List.
据我的线人称 他们在研究异能人士
My sources say they're researching powered people.
他们甚至比怀特霍尔更为痴迷
Apparently, they're even more obsessed than Whitehall.
我们得掌握他们知道的情报 打入九头蛇
We need to know what they know -- get into Hydra.
非常时期 非常手段
Desperate times, desperate measures.
算我一个
Count me in.
你能这么说我很高兴
I'm relieved to hear you say that.
我们要跟沃德做个交易
We're making a deal... with Ward.
神盾局特工
第二季 第十八集
神盾局特工
第二季 第十八集
伊森·约翰斯顿 26岁 可能是能力强化者
Ethan Johnston, 26, potential enhanced.
试验进行至37小时时死于心源性休克
Died of cardiogenic shock in the 37th hour of experimentation.
依然找不到量子信♥号♥♥吗
Still no quantum signature?
是的 李斯特博士
No, Dr. List.
真是白费功夫
That's a waste.
把尸体送去实验室
Take the cadaver to the lab.
跟其他样本进行对比
Compare him to the other samples.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
我就说我能让我们家人团聚
I told you I'd put our family back together.
是啊
Yes, you did.
昨晚真是
Last night was... something --
简直跟我想象的一样
almost exactly as I imagined it.
但有些不同
Some things were different.
她还是怕我
She's still afraid of me.
这怪谁呢 卡尔
Whose fault is that, Cal?
我知道 你说得对
No, I know. I know. You're right.
我真希望她能认识
I just -- I-I wish she could have known me
我们刚结婚时的那个我 那时我还很冷静
back when we were first married, when I was calm
我的脑子也不是一团乱
and my -- my mind wasn't so...jumbled.
我们都变了
We've both changed.
我们已经不是过去的自己了
We're not the people we used to be.
纠结于此只是浪费时间
To lament that is a waste of time.
是啊
You're right.
但她现在在这儿了 跟我们在一起
She's here now -- with us, right?
这多棒啊
That's pretty cool, right?
我知道我在这儿让你很为难
Me being here puts you in a tough spot -- I know.
我知道
I-I know.
我看得到大家反感的目光
I see the stink-eye from everyone.
他们知道你跟我们不一样
They know you're not like us.
他们不明白你为什么会在这儿
They're wondering why you're here.
我并不想为难你
I don't want to make things harder for you.
我就待在这里 不吵不闹
I'll stay here, be quiet,
等待下一次我们全家一起吃饭
and wait for our next family dinner.
我们下次吃烧烤怎么样
Hey, how about next time, we grill, huh?
随你心意
Whatever you like.
好
Yeah.
现在 我先让戈登
In the meantime, why don't I have Gordon
带你去取些你的物品过来
take you to pick up some of your belongings
这样你在这儿就不会那么...
so that your time here is less...
像蹲监狱吗
Prison-like?
那就太好了
That would be fan-frigging-tastic.
我真想念过去
I miss my tunes.
抱歉 真希望不必如此 但是...
Sorry. I wish I didn't have to, but...
该我走了吗
Is it my go?
你的心思都飘到九霄云外了
You're about a million miles away.
抱歉
Sorry.
我在想那顿晚餐
I'm back at dinner.
跟我父母一起吃晚饭也是挺有压力的
Dinner with my parents can stress me out, too.
其实并不是很有压力
It wasn't stressful, exactly.
我虽然本不想见到卡尔
I mean, I didn't want to see Cal,
更别说跟他共处一室了
let alone be in the same room as him.
我还以为他一定会给我个"惊喜"
I was sure he was gonna have some twisted surprise,
但没有
but he didn't.
晚餐很不错
It was...nice.
那挺好啊
That's good.
是吧
Isn't it?
你知道嘉颖要送卡尔走吗
Did Jiaying tell you that she's sending Cal away?
而且他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
他并不属于这里
He doesn't exactly belong here.
你觉得这样不好
You think it's a bad idea.
反正不是好事
It's not a good one.
他会生气 会伤人的
He'll get upset, and someone will get hurt.
跟她谈谈
Talk to her.
她是你妈妈
She's your mom.
是啊
Yeah.
能有个正常人可以说说话真好
It's nice having someone normal to talk to.
你攻击我
You hit me.
总算有个像样的搭档了
Finally, an actual partner.
给你个建议 如果不想摔倒在地
Little tip -- could have avoided losing your footing
可以翻身站住
if you would have flipped into it.
翻身
A flip.
你这就是拿我寻开心呢
Now you're just making fun of me.
有一点吧
Maybe a little.
我又不能卧推起一辆汽车
It's not like I can bench-press a small hatchback.
是啊 我们各有各的天赋
Yeah. We all have our talents.
弗瑞的工具箱西蒙斯研究得怎么样了
How's Simmons doing on Fury's toolbox?
要我说 她在拖延
You ask me -- she's stalling.
或许吧
Maybe.
你不担心吗
It doesn't bother you?
我不玩了
I'm out.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表