剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
So, tell me, please.
他知道我在这里吗
Does he know I'm here?
这样可不行 沃德
Not how it works, Ward.
应该是你回答我的问题 记得吗
You answer my questions, remember?
我一直都很配合 一直都跟你说实话
And I always do. I always tell you the truth,
可要是克里斯蒂安知道我在这里
But if Christian knows that I'm here...
你一直都跟我说实话
You always tell me the truth?
对
Yes.
我答应过绝不再骗你 我做到了
I promised you I'd never lie to you, and I haven't.
这到底是怎么回事
What's this...really about?
我需要关于你哥哥的信息
I need information about your brother...
他身边的人 他的人脉
People, connections.
跟你父亲有关吗
Is this about your father?
他的事我可没说谎
'cause I wasn't lying about him.
他还活着 而且他...
He's alive, and he's...
他是个杀人犯
He's a murderer.
这点你可忘提了
You forgot to mention that detail.
你找到他了
You found him.
他还没给我他哥哥的信息
He didn't give us what we needed on his brother.
相信我 他给我们的比你想得要多
Trust me. He gave us more than you think.
你有点偏离重点了 斯凯
And you're slipping off track, Skye.
专注任务
Stay on-mission.
日本 冲绳
敏郎有联♥合♥国♥袭击使用的武器
Toshiro has the weapons from the U.N. attack,
我们有两个选择
So we have two options...
一 开战
One... firefight.
攻其不备 在他们拿出重型武器前
Surprise them, take down as many as we can
能干掉多少算多少
before they bring out heavy artillery.
第二种选择呢 听听看
And option two? Just to hear it.
我利用九头蛇的卧底身份 但可能已经暴露了
I use my hydra cover... a cover that could be blown.
所以我更喜欢第一种选择
That's why I like option one.
但另一方面 我了解敏郎
On the other hand, I know Toshiro.
要让他泄密 最好的办法就是让他吹牛
The best way to get him to leak intel is to get him bragging.
我觉得值得冒险一试
I think it's worth the risk.
她能搞定 骗人可是她的强项
She can handle it. Deception's her forte.
我是真心的 不是讽刺
Uh, I-I mean that sincerely, not passive-aggressively.
作为间谍 这是个很好的特质...
As in, it's a good attribute for a spy to...
该死
Bloody hell.
你可以去 但一旦有意外
You can go in, but if anything's off,
我们会来接应你
we're coming after you.
他们会搜你的身
They'll search you for weapons.
别死在那里 好吗
Don't die out there, all right?
数据拦截器已经开始运作
Data intercept's up and running.
我们能从监控摄像头调出音频和视频
We have audio and visual from the security cameras
并能检测到全部蜂窝通信接收信息
and access to any incoming cellular communications.
敏郎先生
Toshiro-san.
真高兴又见到你了
她会说日语
She speaks Japanese?
她有种特别讨厌的本领
She has this annoying knack
学什么都特别快
for picking things up very quickly.
你连头发都染了
现在看起来是个地道的南方女孩了
要是我说这是为你染的
你会相信吗 敏郎
不信
No.
还喜欢二号♥方案吗
Still like option two?
你还有那种炒绿茶吗
Do you still have that pan-fired green tea?
是日本静冈县的 对吧
It's from the shizuoka prefecture, right?
你的记忆力总是这么好
You always remember every little detail.
你去跟一个记忆超群的人过日子试试
Try being married to somebody who remembers every little detail.
并不是很有趣
It's not that charming.
你觉得我在耍小家子气吗
You think I'm being petty, don't you?
其实没有
Well, I'm not.
芭玻跟那个家伙接吻 我毫不在乎
I don't have a problem with Bob kissing that guy.
很好 因为迈阿密的任务之后
Good. Because you had a hickey on your neck for a week
你脖子上的吻痕留了一周
after our mission in Miami.
抱歉 我工作太投入了
Excuse me for doing my job thoroughly...
也太有型了
and with style.
久等了
お待たせ。
如果您有任何需要 请随时说
何が必要でしたら、いつでもお呼びください。
这茶至少要浸泡七分钟
The tea needs to steep for at least seven minutes.
我们正好可以谈谈公事了
Perfect time for us to talk business, then.
抱歉 我想先问清一件事
Forgive me, but I'd like to clear something up first.
有谣言说
You see, there's a nasty rumor going around
你其实是在为神盾局工作
that you are actually working for S.H.I.E.L.D.
敏郎 拜托
Toshi, please.
我们难道不都是神盾局的吗
Aren't we all working for S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你今早没看报纸吗
Didn't you see the papers this morning?
斯卡洛蒂和他的人上了头条
Scarlotti and his team were on the front page
胸前还戴着那傻傻的鹰徽章
with that silly eagle on their chests.
但是他们的武器
But those weapons they had...
我猜 是你的杰作吧
Your work, I presume?
你为什么会这么认为
How could you tell?
那个可怜的傻瓜还真信了她的话
This poor sap's buying every word she says.
正如我们所愿
That's what we want.
我只是同情那家伙
I just feel sorry for the guy.
让目标觉得自己很特别 就是她的手段
Making targets feel special -- that's her thing.
我把我奶奶的珍珠耳环给她的时候
You know, when I gave her my nan's pearl earrings,
她一副...
She was like --
你知道我不怎么喜欢你吧
You know I don't like you, right?
我给它们起名分♥裂♥炸♥弹♥
I call them splinter bombs.
名字很好听 是吧
Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
我有机会
Is there any way for me
搞到分♥裂♥炸♥弹♥吗
to get my hands on a splinter bomb?
它们简直是巧夺天工
Those really are a thing of beauty.
不凑巧 昨天我把它们都装船运走了
Unfortunately, I shipped them all out yesterday.
而且 我也不能把功劳都算在自己身上
Plus, I can't take all the credit.
原始数据来自早期的九头蛇科技设备
Original specs came from Hydra technology way back when.
怀特霍尔给你的
Whitehall gave them to you?
对 这是相当大的信任
Yes. A leap of faith.
我只希望这为我赢得了参与预言者计划的机会
I just hope I've earned a chance to work on the diviner.
预言者
The diviner?
把它送去给怀特霍尔的疯子是这么叫它的
That's what the lunatic who brought it to him calls it, anyway.
我听说是个外星物件
I heard it's alien.
他是不是在说
You don't think he means --
方尖碑
The obelisk.
敏郎的手下收到一条信息
Toshiro's people have an incoming message.
最新指令 清除
目标 芭芭拉·莫尔斯
糟了
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
我只知道 等斯卡洛蒂他们找上贝克斯后
All I know is that I have a better case to make
我可得露两手了
once Scarlotti's team gets to Beckers.
到时候神盾局就死定了
Then S.H.I.E.L.D. Will be dead in the water.
他们正往贝克斯那里去吗
They're en route to Beckers now?
可以等下再谢我
You can thank me later.
谢你 你做什么美梦呢
Thank you? What the hell were you thinking?
我做梦 我刚救你一命
What was I thinking? I just saved your life.
你以为我不知道我身后有人吗
You don't think I knew that guy was behind me?
你这只不过是在炫耀
This -- this is just you peacocking.
他发现了你的身份 要杀了你
He made you, and he was gonna kill you!
另外 亲爱的 没人用"炫耀"这词了
And, sweetheart, nobody uses the word "peacocking."
你听得到自己说的话吗
Are you even listening to yourself right now?
哦对了 当然听到了
Oh, wait. Of course you are.
-你最喜欢自己的嗓音了 -因为我讲理
- You love the sound of your own voice. - Because it's reasonable.
咱俩总得有个讲理的
One of us has to be.
这就是你招人烦的原因
This is what makes you so aggravating to be with.
已经离婚了 不是吗 你好我也好
Hence, not with me anymore. Lucky us.
-是啊 -有意思吗
- Yeah. - Really?
我刚又救了她一次 这就是我的回报
I just saved her life twice, and this is the thanks I get.
敏郎说他们要去找贝克斯
Toshiro said that they were going after Beckers.
知道是谁吗
Recognize the name?
朱利安·贝克斯 比利时外♥交♥部♥长
Yeah, Julien Beckers, Belgian foreign affairs minister.
那个想保持现状的人
The guy who's been keeping the peace?
如果斯卡洛蒂除掉了贝克斯
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表