剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Don't you see? She wants to get better.
如果你把她从她爱的人身边带走
If you take her away from the people she loves,
她只会越来越糟
she'll only get worse.
我知道你觉得我反应过度了
I know you think I overreacted.
但这个决定...
But this decision...
把斯凯留在你们这里 风险真的很大
leaving skye with you... it carries real danger.
我希望你了解这一点
I want you to understand that.
我了解 但我们会帮她撑过去的
I do. But we'll help her through it.
我们到了吗
Have we arrived yet?
这里看起来并不眼熟
This... does not seem familiar.
不 这不是你的星球
No, this is not your home planet.
希芙女士会带你走的
Lady Sif will take you from here.
我为我的健忘道歉
I apologize for my forgetfulness.
多谢你们了
You have been very kind.
我的手为什么不是蓝的
Why is my hand not blue?
为了躲避追你的人你伪装起来了 记得吗
You are in disguise from the people pursuing you. Remember?
是啊
Right.
我会小心的
I will keep watch.
我会送他回他的星球哈拉
I'll return him to his home planet, Hala.
他会忘记这里的一切
He'll remember none of this.
那边应该不会再有麻烦了
No more trouble should come from there.
但这里
But here...
是啊 还有其他的预言者
Yes. There are other diviners.
但我们淹没了城市 没人能激活它们了
But we flooded the city so no one can activate them.
我们会采取一切预防措施
We'll take every precaution.
科尔森
Coulson...
你们人类根据逻辑作出决定
your people make decisions based on logic.
通常是这样
Usually.
通常是 我们也是这样
Usually. As do mine.
我保证 把斯凯留在我们这儿是符合逻辑的决定
Leaving Skye with us is the logical choice, I promise.
不 不 我不是这个意思
No. No, that is not what I mean.
阿斯加德在科学知识上
Asgard is millennia beyond you
赶超你们上千年
in our pursuit of science, of knowledge,
我们学到了
And we have learned
有些事我们永远都理解不了
there are some things that can never be understood.
这段讲话也是其中之一吗
Is this little talk one of them?
我知道你想改变结果
I know you wish to affect the outcome,
但这也许 不是你能改变的
but it may be -- it may be beyond that.
你是说命运吗
Are you talking about fate?
我是说宇宙中有些定数
I am saying there are tides in the universe
是人力无法扭转的
that you cannot swim against.
祝你好运 科尔之子
Best of luck, son of Coul.
谢谢
Thank you.
海姆达尔 打开彩虹桥
Heimdall, open the bifrost.
不怎么笑啊 那位
Not a lot of laughs, that one.
如果我都这么说...
And when I say that about somebody...
你同意她的话
You agree with her.
你觉得我们处理不了斯凯的事
You think Skye's more than we can handle.
大多数情况下 我都相信眼见为实
Look, most of the time, I believe what I see.
你知道的 但是
You know that, but...
但什么
"But"...
你死过
You died.
又被复活
You were brought back...
基因里还嵌着一座城市的地图
with a map to a city encoded in your DNA.
我们的第一次任务发生了什么
Our team's first mission?
找来了斯凯
We picked up Skye.
上周 我们带她去了那座城市
Last week, we took her to that city.
我不禁想到了拉姆利的话
I can't help but remember what Lumley said.
无论斯凯去哪
Wherever Skye goes...
死亡随至
Death follows.
珍玛
Jemma...
我知道你觉得我应该再
I know you feel that I could have been, uh...
直率一些
a bit more forthrigh...
直率
"Forthright."
菲兹 就轻描淡写的程度而言
Fitz, as understatements go,
我觉得你这个用词堪称经典
I think that qualifies as an instant classic.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
好吧 那现在我们扯平了
Okay. So now we're even.
你能怪我吗 你对待蕾娜的态度
Can you blame me, the way you were going on about Raina,
把她当作需要消灭的瘟疫一样
that she's a-a-a plague to be eradicated? I mean--
斯凯是我的朋友 她不一样
Skye is my friend. She's different.
就像我也是你的朋友 后来我也变了
Oh, yeah. Like I was your friend, and then I changed.
你又是怎么做的
How did you handle that?
重点是 秘密对我们谁都没好处
Uh, t-the point is, secrets don't help any of us.
斯凯应该直接告诉我们的
Skye should have just come clean.
怎么 冒着被关被研究什么的风险
What, and risk being locked up, studied, or who knows what else?
不 我不会让她那么做的
No, I wouldn't let her.
你说不让就不让啊
Oh, you wouldn't let her.
我们本可以用一种
We could have handled her
能保证所有人安全的方式处理她的
in a way that would have kept everyone safe.
这不公平 菲兹 我们有权知道
It wasn't fair to us, Fitz. We had a right to know.
有权知道 怎么
A right to know. What...
就像希芙和那克里人也有权知道一样
is that the same way that Sif and the Kree had a right to know?
我觉得这是有区别的 伙计
I think this situation's a little bit different, mate.
不 你们也会和他们
No, you would have done to her
-做出一样的事 -你怎么知道呢
- exactly what they wanted to. - You don't know that.
我就是知道 他们会...你们会
Yes, I do know that! They would... you would...
"处理她" 这就是迈克的用词
you'd "Handle her"! Mack just said it! Like, uh --
就像斯凯应该被关在笼子里似的
like Skye's something to be locked away in a cage somewhere.
我们应该保护她
We should be protecting her.
不 菲兹
No, Fitz.
我们才需要保护 不被她所伤
We're the ones that need protection from her.
斯凯
Skye.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
你和芭比 怎么回事
You and Bobbi... what's up?
我不知道你在说什么
I-I don't know what you're talking...
不 我知道你们有事瞒着我
No, I know you're keeping something from me.
我不知道是什么事 但我知道这些
I don't know what it is, but here's what I do know.
我知道闪存盘的事
I know about the flash drive.
我知道科尔森还不知道
I know Coulson doesn't know about it,
但我想他一定想知道
but I bet he'd like to.
我还知道根本没什么互助小组
I know there's no support group.
亨特 听着
Hunter, listen. It's...
迈克 别装了
No, Mack, don't.
后援是谁
Who's "Backup"?
芭比在走廊里跟你说到的
Bobbi mentioned it to you in the hallway.
后援是谁
Who, is "Backup"?
好吧 我
Okay, I...
就是
Well, that's...
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表