剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
- Mack. - If you want to get this job done,
你就需要所有你能找到的人手
you're gonna need all the help you can get.
是我接受了这项任务 没别人了
I signed up for this. No one else.
别那么固执了 芭芭拉
Stop being so damn stubborn, Barbara.
你不必独自行动
You don't need to do this one alone.
他说得对
He's right.
天呐 行行好
God, help us.
我仍是母舰的指挥官 莫尔斯特工
I'm still the commander of this ship, agent Morse,
也就是说 你现在有新命令了
which means you have new orders.
我们会帮你完成这项任务
We're gonna help you finish this job.
那是什么
What is that?
弗瑞的礼物 重建神盾局的手段
It's a gift from Fury -- a means to rebuild s.H.I.E.L.D.
你打算怎么处置她 长官
What do you plan to do with her, sir?
要看她本打算怎么对我们了
That might depend on what she was planning to do with us.
希望梅能尽快找到答案
Hopefully, May will have some answers soon.
莫尔斯
他们并没打算逃走
They're not trying to get out.
我需要你立刻离开那面墙
I need you to get away from that wall right now.
退后 退后
Stay back, stay back.
菲兹 你不明白
Fitz, you wouldn't understand.
菲兹 菲兹
Fitz. Fitz!
菲兹
Fitz!
迈克需要救治
Mack needs medical.
你觉得九头蛇毁了那面墙吗
You think Hydra destroyed the wall?
什么墙
What wall?
学院的那面 神盾局特工的英勇墙
Back at the academy -- for the fallen S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
不确定
Not sure.
蒂姆的事很遗憾
Sorry about Tim.
退后
Stay back.
比我想的要沉啊
It's heavier than I thought.
是吧
Yeah, right?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing back here?
几个神盾局特工占领了
A few S.H.I.E.L.D. agents have gotten a hold
顶层甲板的炮塔
of the turret on the top deck.
他们在奋起还击 所以我想那就来吧
They were fighting back, so I thought, "Why the hell not?"
现在是我们的了
It's ours now.
什么 神盾局占领了顶层甲板
What, S.H.I.E.L.D. has the top deck?
我收到小维[汉德]的消息 她会守住中心
And I heard from Vic. She's gonna hold the Hub.
芭比 如果我们能把母舰抢回来呢
Bobbi, what if we can take back the ship?
还有14层甲板
There's still 14 more decks.
而且我们人手也不够
And we're outnumbered three to one.
母舰已沦陷
The ship's already lost.
如果我们想让神盾局存活下去
And if we want S.H.I.E.L.D. to survive...
我们必须继续前进 时间不多了
We need to push on. We're running out of time.
会有时间跟他解释一切的
There'll be time to explain everything to him.
如果他真如你说的那么好 他会明白的
And if he's as good a man as you say, he'll understand.
还没找到梅吗
Still no sign of May?
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
麦肯锡特工的情况稳定下来了
Agent Mackenzie's stabilized.
-还有其他伤者吗 -没了
- Any others injured? - None.
我正式收回我对
I'd like to officially withdraw
使用树眼镜蛇毒气的担心
my concerns about using the dendrotoxin gas.
那东西真有型
It's got style.
要是有人记录下来就好了
If only someone were taking minutes.
斯凯特工那边进展如何
Where do we stand with Agent Skye?
技术人员找到了昆式战斗机的飞行记录仪
Our techs found the quinjet's flight recorder.
看来科尔森带她去隐居点了
Looks like Coulson took her to, uh, retreat.
真的吗
Really?
很大胆啊 带她去班纳建的房♥子
Bold, taking her to the house that Banner built.
所以我想带一支战术特工小队
That's why I'd like to take a team of tactical agents
去找回她
and retrieve her.
你不觉得这阵势有点咄咄逼人吗
Sends a pretty aggressive message, don't you think?
斯凯无意伤害任何人
Skye doesn't mean anyone harm.
这不代表她没有伤人的能力
It doesn't mean she can't harm anyone.
如果科尔森把她送去隐居点
If Coulson put her at the retreat,
说明他也认为她有危险性
he thinks she's dangerous, too.
那我想加入 有个熟人总没坏处
Then I'd like to join. Familiar face couldn't hurt.
我会向奥利弗特工报告我们的情况
I'll update Agent Oliver with our status.
很好 保持联♥系♥
Good. We'll be in touch.
韦弗特工
Agent Weaver.
有一阵子没见了
It's been awhile.
你跟他们是一起的
You're working with them?
这问题我也可以反问你
I could ask the same about you.
我去过学院找你 但是你不在
I went to the academy to look for you, but you weren't there.
我们都不知道你是否还活着
We didn't even know if you were alive.
如果不是卡尔德隆特工 我早就死了
If it weren't for Agent Calderon, I wouldn't be.
他集结了一个中队的昆式战斗机赶来学院
He co-opted a squadron of quinjets to come to the academy.
他救了我们
He saved us.
如果没有他 我们那天会失去
If it weren't for him, we would have lost even more...
更多年轻有为的学生
young, talented minds that day.
那你为什么
Then, why are you --
你为什么背叛神盾局
Why are you betraying S.H.I.E.L.D.?
菲尔·科尔森没资格把这里称作神盾局
Phil Coulson has no right to call this S.H.I.E.L.D.
显然我们有很多事要讨论
We obviously have a lot to discuss.
但是现在我需要你的帮助 珍玛
But right now I need your help, Jemma.
麦肯锡特工的伤势已经稳定下来了
Agent Mackenzie's injuries have stabilized,
但我要你看看我们是否漏掉了什么
but I need you to take a look, see if we missed anything.
你的意见差不多是我最看重的了
There are few whose opinion I value more,
我们需要你的专业意见
and we could use your expertise.
去外面等着
Wait outside.
办公室不错
Nice office.
光线充足
Lots of light.
你还没看过档案收藏呢
You haven't even delved into the record collection.
我没想搬进来
I have no plans of moving in.
你也许不知道我是谁 但我
You may not know who I am, but I --
不
Oh, no.
实际上 我很了解你的事 罗伯特
I actually know quite a bit about you, Robert.
你和我一样很年轻就开始为神盾局工作
You started in S.H.I.E.L.D. young, like me,
你妻子去世后离开过一阵
dropped out for awhile when your wife passed,
但后来又振作回归
but then came back with a vengeance,
三年后升任伊利亚特号♥的指挥官
rose to command the Iliad three years later
而且 从各方面看
and, by all accounts,
成为了神盾局有史以来最好的指挥官之一
became one of the best commanders S.H.I.E.L.D. ever had.
我知道这些是因为神盾局沦陷后
I know this because I spent months searching for you
我花了好几个月找你
when S.H.I.E.L.D. fell,
因为我听说你是一个好人
because I'd heard you were a good man,
我希望你加入我的队伍
'cause I wanted you on my team.
我希望我也能这样对你说
I wish I could say the same.
我希望你还是两年前的那个人
I wish you were the man you were even two years ago.
但从各方面说 你都不是了
But by all accounts, you're not.
你当时不认识我 现在也不了解我
You didn't know me then, and you don't know me now.
我知道弗瑞让你起死回生
I know that Fury brought you back from the dead.
是的 那并非我所愿
Right. I didn't ask for that.
但我如今感激他的好意
But I've come to appreciate the gesture.
他往你血管里注入了外星人血
And that he filled your veins with alien blood.
天知道那有什么后果
God knows what that did.
韦弗认为那把你变成了
Weaver thinks it made you into
外星种族的信使
some kind of a messenger for an alien race.
你敢肯定地说 不是那样的吗
Can you say with certainty that that's not true?
我们还没说到
And we haven't even begun
你的门徒斯凯呢
to talk about your protégé Skye.
你们两个有很多共同点 至少曾经有过
You two have a lot in common. At least, you once did.
在那座外星城市里发生了什么 菲尔
What happened in the alien city, Phil?
你说你是局长
You say that you're the director?
那是她哭着喊着把你拉去那里的吗
So did she drag you down there kicking and screaming,
还是因为你自己好奇
or were you curious?
我去波多黎各 是为摧毁外星城市
I went to Puerto Rico to destroy the alien city
并阻止怀特霍尔博士 我们也都做到了
and stop Dr. Whitehall, and that's what we did.
这话有部分是真的
In part, that's true.
所以我才想给你一次机会
And that's why I want to give you a chance
做那个我知道你曾经是的好人
to be the good man I know you once were.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表