剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
You think or you know?
他们可是直奔我们来了
'Cause they're coming right towards us.
如果不确定我们是否暴露了 我得知道
If it's not clear and we're compromised, I need to know.
看来确实是个信♥号♥♥
So, it was a signal.
这是圣胡安本地的一个地址
It's an address here in San Juan.
走吧
Come on.
你不能先说你很抱歉
You can't say that you're sorry
还说失去我毁了你的一生
or that losing me ruined your life
然后又绑♥架♥我 说我的命运
and then kidnap me and say that my destiny
就是跟你和九头蛇困在一起
is to be locked up with you and team Hydra.
这又疯狂又吓人 我要走了
It's crazy and it's creepy, and I'm out of here.
让他们别挡路
Tell them to get out of the way.
不好意思
Sorry. Hello.
一点小误会 回去吧
Little misunderstanding. A-as you were.
他们并不重要
They don't matter.
今天过后 这一切都不重要了
After today, none of them will matter.
这些当然重要
Of course they matter!
你在为怀特霍尔和九头蛇工作
You work for Whitehall and for Hydra.
他们是坏人
They are the bad guys.
所以你也是坏人
That makes you a bad guy.
不 我没有 我不为怀特霍尔工作
No, I don't! I don't work for Whitehall!
我永远不会为他工作
I could never!
我需要利用他找到你 把线索拼凑起来
I needed him to find you, to put the pieces together.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你问到你妈妈
You asked about your mother,
你问她发生了什么事
about what happened to her.
你妈妈非常特别
Your mother was special.
我知道有些人经常用这词
I know some people use that word a lot
来解释自己对某人的爱
to describe why they love someone.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
你妈妈很特别 因为她有一种天赋
Your mother was special because she had a gift.
她来自一个有天赋遗传的家族
She comes from a line of people who have gifts.
你也有那种天赋
You have a gift.
所以我才带你来这里
It's why I brought you here --
好让你得到它
so you can receive it.
这是你与生俱来的权力
It's your birthright.
你将经历转化 注定发生的改变
There's a transformation, a-a change that has to happen.
告诉我妈妈发生了什么事
Tell me what happened to my mom.
她...
She was...
这真是痛在心口难开
There's no easy way to say this.
她和我同在诊所工作
She worked with me at the clinic.
我的中文不是很好 所以她帮忙翻译
My Chinese wasn't very good, so she'd help translate.
有一天 一伙人闯了进来
One day, a group of men came in.
他们来抓你妈妈
They were looking for your mother.
我们拼命抵抗 我尽力了
We tried to fight. I tried.
是九头蛇吗
Hydra?
他们自称是神盾局
They called themselves S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们抓走了你妈妈 还说她很危险
They took her... and said she was dangerous.
我比谁都清楚 她的天赋并不危险
I knew better. Her gift wasn't like that.
我把你托付给了我信任的人
I left you with people that I trusted.
我寻找你妈妈 追到了欧洲
I tracked your mother to Europe.
但等我赶到的时候
But by the time I caught up with them,
为时已晚
It was too late.
怀特霍尔把她肢解了
Whitehall cut her to pieces.
取走了她的器官 血液
He took her organs, her blood...
把她残忍♥杀害之后
And when he finished butchering her,
将遗骸扔进了阴沟
he dumped what was left in a ditch
像扔垃圾一样
like she was garbage.
对不起
I'm s-sorry.
歌♥曲 Daisy Bell
我听过这个
I've heard that before.
你还是婴儿的时候 她给你唱过这首歌♥
She used to sing it to you when you were a baby.
我后来发生了什么
What happened to me?
怀特霍尔博士找你
Dr. Whitehall wants you.
你所有的问题我都会知无不言
I'll make plenty of time to answer all of your questions.
但首先
But first,
既然他对我们已没用了
now that he's served his purpose,
我要手刃了这个毁了我一生的人
I'm gonna kill the man who destroyed my life.
最棒的一天
Best day ever.
这一早上真让人沮丧
It's been a frustrating morning
我们只有很少的数据
considering how little data we have,
但菲兹和我认为
but Fitz and I believe
如果我们穿上防护服
that if we wear protective hazmat suits,
城市应该感应不到我们
it shouldn't be able to sense us.
科尔森局长 崔普利特特工 还有我
Director Coulson, Agent Triplett, and myself
负责放置炸♥弹♥
will place the bombs.
菲兹和西蒙斯在上面监控
Fitz and Simmons will run things from up top.
你兄弟怎么没现身
Where's your brother been hiding?
这一顿折腾让他的电路短路了
Well, all this excitement fried his circuits.
他的冷却系统启动
His cooling system kicked in.
他正在充电呢
Now he's recharging his batteries.
你可真能扯
I know what you're doing.
我要你和比利立刻赶回总部
I want you and Billy to immediately return to H.Q.
如果这里情况急转直下
If things go radically south here,
你们得执行西塔规程
I'll need you to implement the theta protocol.
-长官 -这是命令 凯尼格特工
- Sir -- - That's an order, Agent Koenig.
说
Go.
九头蛇在一个废弃的影院集结
Hydra's here in a big way -- some abandoned theater.
庞塞德莱昂
The Ponce de Leon.
庞塞德莱昂影院
Theater Ponce de Leon.
为什么会在那儿
Why over there?
能把外星城市的地图叠上去吗
Can you superimpose the alien city over the map?
他们几乎就在神殿的正上方
They're practically over the chamber.
是 但他们没法进去 谁都知道
Yeah, but they can't get to it. We know that.
上面有几百英尺的火山岩
There's a couple-hundred feet of volcanic rock on top of it.
神盾局有打通下去的技术手段
S.H.I.E.L.D. has tech that can drill right through it.
所以九头蛇也可以
That means Hydra has it.
对 等离子钻 轻而易举的事
Yeah, plasma drill. That would make light work of it.
有沃德或斯凯的消息吗
Any evidence of Ward or Skye?
没有 想要进去可不容易
No. And there's no easy way in.
至少有12个九头蛇士兵在里面
There are at least a dozen hydra soldiers inside.
按兵不动 我们一会儿就到
Sit tight. We'll be there soon.
计划有变
Change of plans.
九头蛇打算抄近道进入神殿
Hydra's trying to shortcut into the chamber.
梅和我得去帮亨特和莫尔斯阻止他们
May and I need to help Hunter and Morse stop them.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
很好 很好
Well, well.
我们能走到今天 部分要归功于你们三个
We're here today in part because of the three of you.
你信守承诺 把蕾娜带了回来
You delivered Raina as you promised.
之前我还对你存有怀疑 小姐
And I had my initial doubts about you, young lady,
但你渐渐赢得了我的信任
but you are slowly earning my trust.
而你对预言者的了解
And your knowledge of the diviner
带我们来到了这个历史性的时刻
has led us to this... historic moment.
为此 我十分感激
For that, I offer my gratitude.
我只有一个问题 她有什么用
I have just one question. How does she fit in?
我得确保神盾局不会把我们炸飞
I needed insurance that S.H.I.E.L.D. wouldn't blow us out of the sky.
但你同时也下令
But you also ordered
不得击落神盾局的飞机
that the S.H.I.E.L.D. plane shouldn't be shot down.
我不得不亲自下了新命令
I had to counter that order myself.
对于她来这儿的原因 我有个想法
I have a theory as to why she's here.
请把它拿起来
I'd like you to pick it up.
你先来
You first.
但愿你和你母亲一样特别
I hope you're as special as your mother.
我承认 你当初闯进我办公室时
I'll confess -- I didn't recognize you
我没认出你
when you first barged into my office.
要不是我女儿在
If my daughter wasn't here,
我会把你和你的手下撕成碎片
I would tear you and your men to pieces.
那我就更有理由庆幸
Well, then, I'll add that to the number of reasons
她在这里了
that I'm glad she's here.
而你是一道我无法破解的谜题
You are the piece of the puzzle that I can't decipher.
你到底为什么来
Why are you really here?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表