剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我做过不少心理评估 我知道我不喜欢这个
I've been through enough of these to know that I hate them.
-你会喜欢他的 -是吗 你怎么知道
- You'll like this one. - Yeah, how do you know that?
因为他是我前夫
Because I was married to him.
跟我讲讲婚礼
Tell me about the wedding.
我认为梅两种模式都有可能
I'm thinking May could go either way --
风轻云淡或者疯狂难缠
understated or full Bridezilla.
她控制欲很强
She can be a control freak.
我不是来讨论我前任的
I'm not here to discuss my ex.
你们真的会聊天吗
Did you guys have actual conversations?
枕边悄悄话那种
You know, like, pillow talk,
还是只有枕边犀利的眼神
or was it just pillow stern looks?
你还要转移话题到什么时候
How long are you going to deflect?
还没怎么聊呢就搬出心理术语了
Barely in, and out comes the psychobabble.
这不是什么心理术语
It's not psychobabble.
只是个形容你现在行为的词而已
It's just a word that describes what you're doing.
我读过你的情况介绍了
Well, I read your history.
我知道这不是第一次了
I know this isn't your first rodeo.
说起来 "铁骑"
Speaking of... The Cavalry --
你肯定知道事情真♥相♥...
You must know what really --
别说了
Stop.
语气
The tone --
这点你们倒是很相似
Something you both have in common.
你为什么向自己开枪
Why did you shoot yourself?
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
那只是把冰冻枪 我没有自杀倾向
I mean, it was an icer. I'm not suicidal.
我没说你有 但那是个激进的举动
No, I didn't say you were, but it's an aggressive move.
我为保护我的队友做了我必须做的事
I did what I had to do to protect my team.
当然 你是一名特工
Of course. You're an agent.
我猜你一定很害怕失去这个身份
And I imagine you must be afraid that you're gonna lose that.
我们是私奔的
We eloped.
我们不想要盛大的婚礼
We didn't want a big wedding.
而且我们去的不是拉斯维加斯
And, no, it wasn't Vegas.
不过梅琳达确实很喜欢拉斯维加斯
Although Melinda does love Vegas.
我打伤自己还因为...
I also shot myself because I...
我当时无法阻止自己
I couldn't stop what I was doing.
事发的时候 你是什么感觉
How does it feel when it's happening?
吓坏了
It's terrifying.
我们已经通知了郡里
We've notified county,
他们会增派人手过来
they are going to sent us additional personnel.
谢谢你 布罗伊斯特工
Thank you, Agent Broyles.
通讯和电力系统烧毁后
So, when the communications and electrical systems were fried,
一组人借着混乱冲了进去
a group used the chaos to tear through the facility,
打开门放出了犯人
opening doors, releasing prisoners.
不管是谁干的 他们严重毁坏了系统
Yeah, whoever did this did some serious damage to the system.
我在恢复断电前的录像
I'm recovering what was recorded before the power went out.
那是斯凯的爸爸吗
Is that Skye's dad?
糟了
Oh, no.
他在朝谁挥手
Who's he waving to?
我们
Us.
我们得赶紧到地下室去
We have to get into that sub-level basement -- now.
这里关了多少犯人
So, how many prisoners were housed here?
两个
Two.
约翰·布鲁诺 军队杀手
John Bruno -- military assassin.
痴迷于寻找新颖的杀人方法
Became an obsession discovering creative ways to kill.
真迷人
Charming.
但是并不如第二位老兄可怕
Not as scary, however, as bachelor number two.
他...
He --
你不该到这里来
You shouldn't have come down here.
厉害
Damn.
那么第二位老兄在哪里
Now, where's bachelor number two?
大卫·A·安格尔
David A. Angar --
声带承受了实验性能量冲击波
Vocal cords exposed to experimental energy blasts.
治好了肿瘤 但却让他的声音
Shrunk the tumors, but left him with a voice
能够触动中枢神经系统
that triggers the central nervous system,
只要一声低语就能引起神经紊乱
induces immediate catatonia with the slightest whisper.
这就是他的房♥间
Here's his room.
知道这是什么意思吗
Any idea what that means?
除了斯凯的父亲是个疯子吗
Other than Skye's father being crazy?
开战
不知道
Nope.
我还以为我们要去找神盾局呢
Thought we were going after S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们会来找我们的
They'll come to us.
威斯康辛州 马尼托瓦市
一份还是两份
Single or double?
你还用问吗
Seriously?
如果我问你怎么样了
If I were to ask you what's going on,
你是不会告诉我的 对吗
you wouldn't tell me, right?
我告诉她我们是私奔的
I told her we eloped.
一点小八卦给她增添好印象
A little gossip won you some points.
感谢你同意我
Hmm, I appreciate you giving me permission
在必要情况下透露些细节
to disclose details when necessary.
她很崇拜你
She thinks the world of you.
我教会她开枪
Well, I taught her how to fire an automatic.
她当然喜欢我
Of course she likes me.
在和谁约会吗
Seeing anyone?
一心工作
All work and no play.
我分心的时候 就会犯错误
When I multitask, I make mistakes.
听起来这里面有个故事
Sounds like there's a story there.
我看见你桌子上的相框了
I saw a frame on your desk.
女朋友的照片吗
Girlfriend pics?
你不是过了玩这套的年纪了吗
Aren't you a little too old for that?
这个嘛
Well --
你告诉我你的错误 我就告诉你这事
wou tell me about your mistake, and I'll tell you about it.
我可没那么想知道
I don't care that much.
你气色很不错
You look good.
你饿了吗 我可以给你做点东西吃
You hungry? I can fix you something.
我还没饿到那种程度
I'm not that hungry.
我不会待很久 只是要用一下微波炉
Won't stay long. Just need to use the microwave.
我不想打扰梅和她前夫
I didn't want to disturb May and her ex.
打扰他们什么
Disturb them from...
他们在厨房♥里聊天
In the kitchen, talking.
他们在聊什么
What are they talking about?
是关于斯凯的状况吗
Is it about, um, Skye's condition?
不是 是...私事
No, it was, uh, personal in nature.
看来...梅的厨艺不是很好
Seems that... May isn't a good cook.
梅特工居然还有不擅长的事
Something Agent May doesn't excel at.
太有趣了
Interesting.
是啊
Yeah.
他拿这个取笑她
He -- he teased her about it.
她居然还笑了
And she was laughing.
他能逗她笑
Oh, he makes her laugh.
显然她还喜欢他
Clearly, she still likes him,
而且你看到他看她的眼神了吗
and have you seen the way he looks at her?
我长眼睛了 珍玛 当然看到了
Yeah, I have eyes, Jemma. Of course I've seen.
不知道他们之间发生了什么 为什么离婚
I wonder what happened between them, why it ended.
真是古怪的一对儿
Yeah, they're a bizarre pair.
他靠听人说话挣钱 而她却很少开口
He listens for a living, and she doesn't speak.
没错 但你也知道性格互补嘛
True, but you know what they say about opposites.
没准他们相处久了会重新点燃什么
Perhaps spending time together could rekindle some --
是斯凯 快叫梅和加纳博士
It's Skye! Get May and dr. Garner now!
可恶 斯凯
Damn it, Skye!
斯凯 快醒醒 斯凯
Skye, you need to wake up. Skye!
你又发作了
You're doing this.
整个房♥间都在摇晃 赶紧控制住
You're shaking the room. You need to stop it.
-好 好 -要不要给她打镇定剂
- Okay. Okay. - If she needs a sedative...
-不用 -不用 有好转了 在减轻了
- No. - No no. It's good. It's good. It's stopping.
我留下守着她
I'm gonna stay.
走吧 大家都出去
Come on. Everybody out.
如果那辆房♥车经过交通监控或者收费站
If the RV passes a traffic cam or toll booth,
我们会发现他们的
we'll find them.
至少我们知道在找谁
At least we know who we're looking for.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表