剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Ms. Simmons. Do you have anything warmer?
我们走之前 我会替你拿一件
I'll grab you something before we leave.
走 去哪
Leave? Where to?
我们找到多尼·吉尔了
We've found Donnie Gill.
我们以前也曾试着拉拢他
We've tried bringing him into the fold before.
现在又有机会了
Now we have a second chance.
有你这个友善真诚的熟人相助
With you...a friendly, honest face.
这次运气也许会更好
Maybe we'll have better luck.
他很危险 对吧
He's dangerous, isn't he?
不用担心
Don't worry.
我们会一直保护你的
We'll have your back every step of the way.
穿上吧
Suit up.
很快就要冷了
It's going to get cold.
你不知道你给自己惹了多大的麻烦
You have no idea what you are bringing down on yourself.
我们会找到你的
We will find you.
我知道
I know.
我不想被人找到
I want to be left alone,
但你们一直追着我不放
but you people won't stop coming after me!
所以我不再躲藏了
So I'm done hiding.
九头蛇该彻底听明白了
It's time Hydra learned once and for all...
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
我也不畏惧
I'm not afraid.
但我很生气
I'm pissed off.
九头蛇派来的每个特工都会尝到我的愤怒
And every Hydra agent they send is going to feel it.
菲兹 你这样太荒谬了
Fitz, please, this is ridiculous.
你想达到什么结果啊
What, exactly, are you hoping to accomplish?
斯凯一直在说的线人就是他
The asset Skye's been talking to -- it's him.
迈克说得对
Oh, Mack was right.
你在胡思乱想 别总往坏处想了
You're sounding paranoid. Stop assuming the worst.
他们有事瞒着我
They're keeping things from me,
我只想知道真♥相♥
And I just want to know the truth.
菲兹 你得坦诚地面对自己
Fitz. You need to be honest with yourself.
你是在勉强支撑
You're barely holding it together.
他们瞒你是有原因的
There's a reason they're keeping things from you.
我觉得你不该进去
I don't think you should go in there.
你并不存在
You are not here.
地下室D
我想你有很多话要对我说
I imagine you've got a lot to say to me.
尽管发生了这么多
Look, despite all of this...
我还是很高兴见到你
it's really good to see you.
菲兹 菲兹 你...
Fitz? Fitz, are you al...
别 别说话
Stop. Stop talking.
别说
Stop.
整个过程我会一直监听
I'll be listening to everything.
如果你遇到任何麻烦
You run into any trouble,
我会在你耳边 给你指导
I'll be in your ear, talking you through it.
如果事情不顺利呢
And what if he doesn't respond well?
那我想我们实验室就要招新人了
Then I suppose there'll be a job opening at our laboratory.
第一次跳吗
Your first jump?
第二次 第一次是跟科尔森和洛拉
Second. First was with Coulson and Lola.
那是车
It's a car.
飞车...好吧 这是我第一次跳
It flies. Yeah, this is my first.
害怕是正常的
It's okay to be scared.
我没害怕
I'm not scared.
也许你该害怕 你的降落伞是我打的
Maybe you should be. I packed your chute.
据我前任说 我的折叠技术很烂
And according to my ex, my folding skills are abysmal.
好的方面是 虽然现在很吓人
Nice thing is this is as scary as it gets.
一跳下去 就靠物理了
Once you jump, physics takes over.
我很好 多谢
Yeah, I'm good. Thanks.
崔普说还有两分钟
Trip says two minutes out.
记住 多尼·吉尔是异能者
Remember, Donnie Gill's a gifted.
他对任意一方都可能是一把利器
He could be a formidable weapon for either side.
我们要确保他归我们
Let's make sure it's ours.
我没想伤害你
I didn't want to hurt you.
我极力避免
I tried to avoid it.
你想杀了我们
You tried to kill us.
不是的 我是想救你们
No. I wanted to save you.
加勒特命令我杀了你和西蒙斯
Garrett ordered me to kill you and Simmons.
他想让我把你一枪爆头
He expected me to put a bullet in your head.
但我下不了手
But I couldn't.
我给了你一个求生的机会
I gave you a fighting chance to find a way out,
而你总能做到
like you always do.
你也做到了
Like you did.
救我
Save me?
你...你知道...
Do...do you...do you...do you know what the, um...
你...
what you...
我...我现在有表达障碍
I...you know, I have trouble with words,
所以
so, um...
我还是直接展示给你看吧
it's probably best that I show you.
展示什么
Show me what?
缺氧
Hypoxia.
想起来了 这就是你对我做的
Found that one. That's what you did to me.
氧气
菲兹
Fitz?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要让你感受一下
I'm showing you... what it's like
呼吸不到...
when you're deprived...of, uh...
氧气的感觉 脑细胞
the oxygen...b- the brain cells,
脑细胞最先有反应 它们会死亡
they...they're...they react first. They die.
超过三分种 就能造成永久性伤害
Three minutes, damage is permanent.
斯凯在哪
Where's Skye?
她不在 他们都去抓多尼了
Gone. They're all gone after Donnie.
我本该跟他们一起的
And I should be there with them.
但我没法出勤 就因为你
But I can't be because of you,
因为你对我做的事
Because of what you did to me!
我大脑受损了
I'm damaged!
多尼 多尼·吉尔
Donnie...Donnie...Donnie Gill.
所以斯凯才会...
That's...that's why Skye was...
不...我不...
No! I'm not...I-I don't...I don't, uh...
-我不回答 -菲兹
- I don't answer, uh... - Fitz.
听我说
Listen to me. Listen.
你...他们根本不清楚是什么情况
You...they don't know what they're walking into.
有人在吗
Hello?
多尼
Donnie?
我找...我找多尼·吉尔
I'm looking for... I'm looking for Donnie Gill.
有人吗
Hello?
你可能不记得我
You may not remember me.
西蒙斯特工
Agent Simmons?
多尼 真高兴又见到你了
Donnie. It's nice to see you again.
谁派你来的
Who...who sent you?
神盾局 九头蛇
S.H.I.E.L.D.? H-hydra?
你到底是哪边的
What...what side did you end up on?
我觉得我是站在你这边的
I'd like to think I'm on your side.
跟他套近乎
Get close to him.
让他相信你想帮助他
Convince him you want to help.
我救过你一命 我听说了你有麻烦
I saved your life once. I heard you were in trouble.
请你听我说
Please, I... I need you to hear me out.
科尔森 还有其他人在这里
Coulson, we're not alone.
非我所愿 但意料之中
Not what I hoped, but not unexpected.
继续前进 找到吉尔向我报告
Proceed. Let me know when you have eyes on gill.
明白
Copy that.
斯凯 你守住大门
Skye, you cover the door.
轮不到你发号♥施令 猜火车的
You don't give the orders, trainspotting.
《猜火车》以苏格兰为背景的著名电影
我又不是苏格兰人
I'm not Scottish.
斯凯 守住应急出口
Skye, protect the exit route.
收到
Roger that.
这次休想
Not this time.
来啊
Come on. Come on.
迈克
Mack!
-迈克 -干掉你
- Mack! - Come on.
天哪
Oh, my god.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表