剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
快走啊 菲尔
Get out of there, Phil.
该走了
Hey, need to move.
给我一分钟
Just one minute.
快走吧 菲尔 计划不是这样的
Come on, Phil, this wasn't the plan.
就是这样吗
Or was it?
跟我走 不然下一个就是你
Either come with me now, or you're next.
好吧 跟你走
Okay. After you.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
沃德和巴克希呢
Where are Ward and Bakshi?
他们不跟我们走了
They're not coming with us.
好吧 走吧 时间不多了
Okay. Come on. We don't have much time.
这里是神盾218号♥
This is S.H.I.E.L.D. 2-1-8.
我们找到了被囚者 正离开九头蛇领空
We have the prisoners and are leaving Hydra airspace.
太好了
Yes.
干得漂亮 科尔森
Well done, Coulson.
韦弗特工 可以开火
Agent Weaver, have our jets fire when ready.
小心
Be careful!
喂
Hello?
看来你们成功脱身了
Sounds like you made it out okay.
你居然没跟我们一起走啊
I'm surprised you didn't join us.
我觉得我最好还是
I thought it might be in my best interest
另找一条
to find an exit that wouldn't,
不会让我进监狱的出路
land me in a cell afterwards.
或是被抹除记忆
Or, you know, my brain erased.
很高兴你脱身了
Well, I'm glad you made it out all right.
你我都知道你才不是这么想的 科尔森
Yeah, we both know that's not true, Coulson.
你想告诉我来电的真实意图吗
You want to tell me what this call's really about?
我知道小队是不会原谅我的
I always knew the team wasn't gonna forgive me.
有些人不配被原谅
Some people just don't deserve forgiveness.
但卡拉 她该得到原谅
But Kara, She does.
所以我把她还给了神盾局
That's why I've returned her to S.H.I.E.L.D.
沃德 这...
Ward, there's --
她是个好特工
She was a good agent...
也是个好人
A good person.
九头蛇在安全屋伏击了她
Then hydra ambushed her safe house
把她的一切都夺走了
and took that from her -- took everything.
怀特霍尔打垮了她 我也想让她振作起来
Whitehall broke her, and I've tried to fix her, but...
但我不是合适的人
...I'm just not the right man for it.
我身上残留的善良太少
Just not enough good left inside me.
她该找更好的
She deserves better.
我会尽我所能
I'll see what I can do.
我知道你会做正确的事
I know you'll do the right thing.
九头蛇不止了拆了你的腿
Hydra didn't just disconnect your leg.
他们还...
It's, like...
把它废了
They dismantled it.
要花很久才能重新接上
It'll take serious man-hours to reattach it.
可惜这里没有能治好你的设备
I wish I had the equipment to fix it here.
拜托告诉我有人有设备
Just tell me someone does.
有个地方
There's a facility.
我们已经联♥系♥了
We've already gotten in touch,
他们马上就会为你做好准备
So they'll be ready for you straightaway.
你们怎么找到我们的
How'd you guys find us, anyway?
巴克希报的信 很难相信吧
Bakshi, if you can believe it.
沃德让他从内部接应我们
Ward got him to lead us right in.
是吗 我没看见巴克希 他怎么样了
Yeah? I didn't see Bakshi. What happened to him?
他死了
He didn't make it.
加油啊 林肯
Come on, Lincoln.
快醒过来
Wake up.
长官 攻击小队正在返程路上
Sir, the attack team's on their way back.
他们报告说整个九头蛇基地都被摧毁了
They report the entire Hydra base has been destroyed.
很好
Good.
不过没发现李斯特博士的踪迹
There was no sign of this Dr. List.
他可能逃走了
He may have escaped.
长官
Sir?
你还好吗
Are you -- are you okay?
她还是很危险
She's still dangerous.
我们都有危险
We're all dangerous.
无所谓了
It's okay.
她现在由我们看管 我们得偿所愿了
She's in our custody, and we got what we wanted.
偿什么愿
What we wanted?
把能力增强者控制在基地内
Enhanced people here on the base.
所以你才愿意配合科尔森的计划
That's why you were willing to go along with Coulson's plan.
你想要他救出来的能力增强者
You wanted the enhanced people he'd rescue.
我没想到斯凯会来
I didn't expect Skye,
但现在她和她的朋友都在这儿
but we have her and one of her friends.
也许我们能知道他们还有多少同类
Maybe we can learn how many are out there.
你打算扣下斯凯
You're gonna hold Skye here?
当然
Of course I am.
我觉得这事需要再讨论一下
I think that we need to discuss this.
讨论什么
Discuss what?
现在要说什么事了
What are we discussing now?
该履约了吧
Time to honor our agreement.
给 解锁了 你随便翻
Here you go. Unlocked and all yours.
疯去吧
Go nuts.
不过等弗瑞回来 就得要回去了
At least until Fury shows up and asks for it back.
剧透了
Spoiler alert.
玛丽亚·希尔来电
我得去接个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
麻烦你先等会儿
Can you hang on a second?
你告诉冈萨雷斯
I bet Gonzales wasn't happy
他不能参与这次对话时 他肯定不高兴吧
when you said he wasn't invited to this chat.
是啊 当初他炸了我的基地
Yeah, well, I wasn't too happy
把我赶了出去 我也不太高兴呢
when he blew a hole in my base and kicked me out.
生活难免失意
We all live with disappointment,
眼下还有更重大的问题
and right now, we have bigger problems.
那么你找到了吗
Does that mean you found it?
就知道你会再来找我
I figured you'd visit me again.
我和戈登谈过了
I spoke to Gordon.
我觉得我们得谈谈你的幻视
I think we should discuss your visions.
具体来说 我想谈谈
Specifically, I'd like to discuss
你是怎么利用它说服斯凯
how you used them to convince Skye
擅自离开去救林肯的
to run off and rescue Lincoln.
我没有说服斯凯
I didn't convince Skye.
我只是告诉了她会发生什么
I just told her what was gonna happen.
这很危险 也很莽撞
It was dangerous and it was foolish,
下不为例
and it won't happen again.
今后 如何根据你的幻视行动
From now on, any decisions based on your gift
只能由我说了算
will be made by me.
说来有趣
It's funny.
我刚刚还在琢磨 是谁决定
I was just thinking, who decided
让你在这地方发号♥施令的
you should have final say in all the decisions around here?
蕾娜
Raina...
我只是说
I'm just saying,
也许现在该换个人来...
maybe the time has come for someone else to --
我估计九头蛇还不知道
I'm guessing Hydra doesn't know
我是被洛基的权杖杀死的
Loki's scepter was the weapon that killed me,
但我觉得他们知道这东西能控制人心
but I bet they know it can control minds.
落到他们手里就糟了
In their hands, that's catastrophic.
科尔森 拜托告诉我你知道这东西在哪
Coulson, please tell me you know where it is.
塞戈维亚
Segovia.
李斯特肯定正往那里去
I'm pretty sure List is headed there right now.
蕾娜
Raina.
蕾娜 说话
Raina, talk to me.
我看见了
I see...
一根权杖
a scepter.
非常美丽
Beautiful...
又很危险
dangerous...
它还没完事
It isn't finished yet.
要造成好多毁灭
So much destruction.
数据包已发送
我把关于斯特拉克位置的情报都发给你了
I've just sent you everything I found on Strucker's location.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表