剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Open the box.
先不说意图好坏
Best intentions aside,
低估异能 就是玩火
underestimating powers is playing with fire.
我可以走了吗
Am I free to go?
斯凯就可以自己选择
Skye had a choice.
你是说我不能离开吗
Are you telling me I can't leave?
不 我是要说...
No. I'm telling you --
我永远都不能离开
I can never leave.
我可以带你去很多美丽的地方
I can take you to beautiful places --
月光下的金字塔 从未有人踏足的小岛
Pyramids by moonlight, an island untouched by man.
但现在出现在大众视野中太危险了
But it is too dangerous in public right now.
你怎么知道 我生存能力很强
You don't know that. I'm a survivor.
我知道
I know you are.
而且你不该这么顾影自怜
And you're too good to pity yourself.
我知道孤立无缘 痛苦的滋味
I know isolation, pain.
你认为这张脸不需要花时间去适应吗
Think this face didn't take some getting used to?
但是你可以瞬移 多厉害
You can teleport. That's amazing.
可起初我只是看不见 迷失不知所措
But first, I was blind, lost in the world.
这些能力对我们这种人来说埋得很深
These gifts are deeply layered for people like us.
现在我可以去任何地方 寻找我们族人
Now I can go anywhere-- find our people.
找到我有什么好处
Well, what was the good in finding me?
就算我有什么能力 我也不知道
If I have a use, I don't know it.
尚不知道而已 我会指引你
Yet. I will be your guide.
你的美丽会在神奇的能力中得以体现
Your beauty will be reflected in a wonderful gift.
我们这样的人得过另一种生活
People like us have to live differently,
但那种生活未必就不会很神奇
but it doesn't mean it can't be an amazing world.
只要有你指引我就好
As long as I have you to show it to me.
伊森
Ethan.
我听说你要出发了
I hear you're headed away.
是啊 还需要点时间打包行李
Uh, yeah. Taking some time to backpack.
戈登会送我去布拉格
Gordon's dropping me off in Prague, so...
-祝你旅途愉快 -谢谢
- Well, have a good trip. - Thanks.
这里的人都很不错
There are good people here.
他尚未穿过迷雾
He hasn't been through the mist yet.
你不想告诉他们
You don't want to tell them
是因为你负责决定我的未来
because you're responsible for deciding what to do with me.
很难解释 跟我来
It's complicated. Come with me.
我要对这里每一个人负责
I'm responsible for everyone here.
偏袒会破坏信任
Favoritism undermines trust.
难道你不想告诉大家吗
Don't you want to tell people?
我不能奢望那个
I don't get that luxury.
我的规则必须要被执行
My rules must be enforced.
因为无视筛选和训练的过程
People have died when the process
曾有人失去了生命
for selection and training has been ignored.
但我已经跳过了这过程
But I already skipped that process.
我保护了你免遭常见后果的伤害
And I protected you from the swift response that usually brings.
这以前发生过
It's happened before.
曾经有个女人
There was a woman once.
她不相信我的判断
She didn't trust my judgment...
所以她偷了一批泰瑞根水晶逃走了
...so she stole a batch of Terrigen Crystals and fled...
她在巴林岛跟一些罪犯搅在了一起
...got caught up with some criminals in Bahrain.
她叫伊娃 俄♥国♥人 跟你一样固执
Her name was Eva -- Russian, strong-willed like you.
我要感受你的痛苦
I will feel your pain.
我感受到了他们所有人的痛苦
I feel all their pain.
我因此更加强壮了
And I grow stronger.
梅 铁骑
May. The c... the cavalry.
我知道这故事
I know this story.
一名特工进去杀了她
A-an agent went in and...killed her?
要是那么简单倒好了
I wish it had been that simple.
待在这儿 宝贝 我会救你出去的
Stay back, honey. I'll get you out of here.
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
我感受到了他们的痛苦
I've had their pain.
给我你的痛苦
Now give me yours.
来吧 我有很多痛苦可以分享呢
Come on. I've got plenty to share.
拥有如此强大的力量
With so much strength,
伊娃必然要被世界发现
Eva was bound to be noticed out in the world.
感受到的痛苦够多了吗
Feel enough pain yet?
让所有人离开 一切就可以结束了
Let everyone go, and this can end.
不 我还要更多
No. I want more.
她死了
She's dead.
清醒过来吧
Snap out of it.
我喜欢痛苦
I like the pain.
她并不是为自己偷了水晶
She didn't steal the crystals for herself.
她是为了她女儿 卡佳
She stole them for her daughter, Katya.
我看到了这女孩的黑暗面
I saw a darkness in the girl.
我觉得她不应该穿过迷雾
I didn't think she should go through the mist,
但伊娃想让卡佳享有天赋的权利
but Eva wanted Katya to receive her birthright.
她相信自己的判断 而不是我的
She trusted her judgment over mine.
你杀了妈妈
You killed mother.
现在有好多痛苦
And now there is so much pain.
我喜欢他们所有的痛苦
I like all their pain.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
我想离开
I want to leave.
求你了 拉住我的手
Please, take my hand.
卡佳太小了
Katya was too young.
她疯了
She went insane.
只用轻轻一碰 她就能像寄生虫一样吸食情绪
With one touch, she leeched off emotions like a parasite.
不要
No.
不要对他们下手 让他们走
Not them. Let them go.
我们可以治好你 我们可以帮你
We can fix you. We can help.
不要这么做
Just don't.
拉住我的手
Take my hand.
给我你的痛苦
Give me your pain.
我需要个新妈妈
I need a new mother.
我会拿走你的痛苦
I'll take your pain.
停下
Stop.
不要 把手放下 停下
Don't -- just put your hand down and stop.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be all right.
等等
Just, please!
行动 行动
Go, go.
必须有人阻止卡佳 但不该由神盾局来
Katya had to be stopped, but not by S.H.I.E.L.D.
我该对她负责
She was my responsibility.
你制定了规则
You made the rules.
但你怕他们会认为 你为我破坏了规则
Now you're afraid they'll think you broke them for me.
我们的人深知
Our people know too well
母亲能为女儿做出什么事
what a woman will do for her daughter.
所以 我们必须保守秘密
So... we keep our secret.
没人会知道的
No one will ever know.
你看到了吗
Did you see that move?
她是怎么打趴这么多人的
How did she take out that many people?
我肯定是晕过去了
I must have been knocked out.
什么都不记得了
I-I can't remember anything.
得有30个人吧
Had to have been 30 guys.
但她救了我们整支队伍
But got our whole team out.
救兵[铁骑]终究还是去了
The Cavalry went in after all.
这些特工能活着离开这栋建筑都多亏了你
Every agent who walked out of that building is alive because of you.
那女孩
The girl.
我救不了她
I-I couldn't save her.
我...
I...
她不懂
She didn't understand.
我尽力了
I tried.
没事的
It's all right.
你得放下她了 梅琳达
You have to let the girl go, Melinda.
你做得很棒
You did good.
别再想了
Let the girl go.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我们会熬过这一关的
We'll get through this.
玛丽亚·希尔办公室致梅琳达·梅特工 申请调动获准
如今
你确定这么做是对的吗
Are you sure it's the right thing?
如果这又是什么诡异课程的话
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表