剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Killed Bloom?
有人爆了他的头
Someone put a bullet in his head.
我以为那是你...
I assumed it was you...
或者斯特拉克干的
or Strucker.
这事你受益最大
You had the most to gain,
而且 你坐在这里 活得好好的
and look -- here you sit, alive and well,
金钱和人力都更胜以往
with more money and manpower than ever.
看到了吧 说了他很厉害
See? Told you he was good.
事实上 我并不是毫发无伤地逃了出来
The truth is, I didn't escape unscathed.
我被美国政♥府♥抓住了
I was captured by the U.S. government.
是彼得森先生帮我逃出来的
Mr. Peterson helped me escape.
你认得他吧 你应该认得
You do recognize him, don't you? Well, you should.
九头蛇投资了相当多的资金
Hydra invested quite a bit of funds
把彼得森先生改造成完美的杀人机器
turning Mr. Peterson into the perfect killing machine --
补充一句 这钱花得很值
Money well-spent, I might add.
-他在做什么 -他在争取李斯特的信任
- What's he doing? - He's gaining List's trust.
我知道斯特拉克一直在异能人士身上做试验
I know Strucker has been experimenting on powered individuals.
我相信 只要加上服从属性
I believe that with a compliance upgrade,
彼得森先生会对他非常有用
Mr. Peterson would prove quite useful to him.
你要把他
You're offering him...
给我
to me?
算是聊表诚意吧
Consider it a sign of good faith.
计划不是这样的 你想干什么
This wasn't the plan. What are you doing?
让我们接近斯特拉克
Getting us to Strucker.
你个混♥蛋♥出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Bastard sold us out!
-立刻放下枪 -这是唯一的办法
- Put the gun down now -- now. - It was the only way.
-我不会再警告你第二遍 -听我说行吗
- I'm not gonna warn you again. - Will you just listen to me?!
你到底要不要斯特拉克
Do you want to get to Strucker or not?
-菲兹 你没事吧 -没事 好得很
- Fitz, are you all right? - Yeah, I'm delightful.
斯特拉克想要异能人士
Strucker wants powered people.
光巴克希一个人是不够的
Bakshi alone doesn't get you to him.
但死亡战士就行 他能应付的 相信我
Deathlok does, and he can take care of himself -- trust me.
相信我
"Trust me"?
光凭这话我就该崩了你
I ought to shoot you just for saying that.
-长官 -出了岔子怎么办
- Um, sir. - What if this goes south?
你会愿意牺牲麦克吗
Would you have been willing to sacrifice Mike?
这不是你说了算的
That wasn't your call to make.
长官 死亡战士
Sir, Deathlok is, um...
那是死亡战士的瞄准系统吗
Is that Deathlok's targeting system?
是 他要...
Yes, he's gonna -- he's -- well, he --
他准备杀光所有人
he's about to kill everyone.
其实这主意不错
Not a bad idea, actually.
不 他们不能死 菲兹 叫麦克退下
No, we need them alive. Fitz, tell Mike to stand down.
不行 我办不到
Yeah, no, that's not gonna happen.
放开他 33号♥特工
Let him go, 33.
我叫卡拉 我不再听命于你了
My name is Kara, and I don't work for you anymore.
武器系统已启动
Weapons systems are hot.
数到三 我们一起放下手中武器
On the count of three, we all put our weapons down.
三
Three!
配合他们
你再这么做
You pull anything like that again,
我就从两万英尺高空中的昆式战斗机上把你扔下去
I'll throw your ass off this quinjet at 20,000 feet.
博士 又发生了
Doctor, there's been another incident.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
接近了
We're close.
升空吧
Put us in the air.
然后 我们就看看
And then... we'll see
你和你的能力增强者到底有多忠心
quite how loyal you and your enhanced friend really are.
他们要起飞了
They're taking off.
如果斯特拉克在海外
If Strucker's overseas,
那可能就是他们要去的地方
I'd say that's probably where they're going.
那我们就跟着他们
Then we tail them.
书店 倒了
Bookstores -- dead.
音像店 倒了
Video stores -- dead.
老式冰淇淋店 倒了
Old-fashioned ice-cream shops -- dead.
互联网扼杀了一切
The internet killed everything.
互联网应该没把冰淇淋扼杀掉
I'm not sure the internet killed ice cream,
不如我们去买♥♥40盎司的麦芽酒吧
but, uh, how about we get a 40 ounce of malt liquor instead?
我说笑的
I'm kidding, sort of.
我了解你一点了 你很幽默
I learned something about you -- you're funny.
这很好
That's good.
你的礼貌哪去了
Hey, where are your manners?
向我女儿道歉
Apologize to my daughter.
别激动 好吗
Calm down, okay?
是我撞到了他
I bumped him.
抱歉 刚才是我的错
Sorry. That was -- that was my bad.
没事
Yeah.
完全没问题
It's all cool here.
他们肯定有冰淇淋的
You know what? I bet they have ice cream.
我去看看
I'll go see.
你好
Hello.
梅 我是斯凯
May, it's Skye.
我要找科尔森
I need to talk to Coulson.
斯凯 你在哪
Skye, where are you?
-你还好吧 -我没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm okay.
但我的时间不多 科尔森在哪
But I don't have much time. Where's Coulson?
他在外面找你 你去哪了
He's out, looking for you. Where have you been?
我和卡尔在一起 但是不会待太久
I'm with Cal, but I won't be for long.
等我离开他 他肯定会气疯的
And when I leave him, he's gonna be pissed.
会很危险
Okay? Dangerous.
神盾局得来接走他
S.H.I.E.L.D. needs to come get him
确保他不会再伤害他人
and make sure he doesn't hurt anyone.
斯凯 说慢点
Skye, slow down.
没时间解释了
Look, there's no time to explain.
事情太复杂了
Please, it's just too complicated.
千万别伤害他
Just don't hurt him.
斯凯 你在哪里
Skye, where are you?
斯凯
Skye?!
我买♥♥了什锦和香草味
I got neapolitan and vanilla.
你选一个吧
Uh, you pick.
她没挂断电♥话♥
She left the line open for us.
我们一分钟内就能确定位置
We'll have the location in a minute.
她听起来不像是被人挟持
She doesn't sound like a hostage.
更像是在假意配合
More like she's playing along.
我和迈克可以带队去找他们
Mack and I can take a team -- go get them.
去吧
Do it.
你无聊了 是我让你无聊了吗
You're bored. Am I boring you?
不是
No.
你有很多特点
You are a lot of things,
但绝不会无聊
but boring is not one of them.
要不这样 去我以前工作的地方怎么样
Tell you what -- let's head over to my old office, okay?
我想给你看样东西
There's something there I want to show you --
非常特别的东西
something really special.
林肯那边有消息吗
Any word from Lincoln?
还没有
Nothing yet.
他们已经去了好一阵了
They've been gone a while.
我好后悔让她去
I regret letting her go,
不过至少有林肯在那儿保护她
but at least Lincoln's there to protect her.
实际上 有件事急需你处理
Actually, there is something that needs your attention right now.
-伊森 -伊森怎么了
- It's Ethan. - Ethan?
你不是送他去野营了吗
I thought you dropped him off on a camping trip.
是啊 但我去接他回来时
I did, but when I went to bring him back,
他已经不见了
he was gone.
我到处都找不到他
I can't find him anywhere.
你是说他失踪了 还是更糟
Are you saying he's missing... or worse?
不清楚
I'm not sure.
但是 即使他们知道他是谁
But...even if they knew... who he was,
知道他是我们的一员
that he was one of us,
他们怎么抓住他的呢
how can they get ahold of him?
现在我不担心他们怎么做到的
Right now I'm not concerned with how
我更担心他们是谁
as much as who.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表