剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
不知道 但他们的示好礼物或许知道
I don't know, but maybe their peace offering over there does.
*但你如此可人*
*But you'll look sweet*
*坐在双人自行车上*
*Upon the seat of a bicycle made for two*
我以为她有愈合能力 就不会...
I thought that with her healing powers, the pain...
疼了吗 没这种好事
Wouldn't be there? No such luck.
她的异能让她可以慢慢愈合受创组织
Her gift can heal the tissue damage with time,
但疼痛不会少一分一毫
but she feels all of it.
她需要输血吗
Does she need any blood?
我可以献血什么的
I can... I-I can donate or... or what...
我觉得你已经帮够了
I think you've helped enough.
这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是 嘉颖说对了
It means Jiaying was right...
神盾局不值得信任
S.H.I.E.L.D. couldn't be trusted.
但你却说服了她 为什么
But you convinced her otherwise. Why?
你以为我知道会这样吗
You think I knew about any of this?
林肯 斯凯
Lincoln. Skye.
我根本没想到事情会这样 我发誓
I never meant for this to happen... I swear.
是我该更小心一些的
I should have been more careful.
神盾局以前也使过这招
S.H.I.E.L.D. has done this before.
我还希望他们已经变了
I hoped they had changed.
斯凯和我们一样觉得遭到了背叛 林肯
Skye feels as betrayed as we do, Lincoln...
或许更甚
maybe more.
我觉得我们还不了解完整的情况
I don't think we know the full story.
-科尔森不会那么做的 -我现在没法跟你争
- Coulson wouldn't do any... I can't do this right now.
请大家先出去吧
I'd like everyone to leave.
我要愈伤 就得好好休息
I need rest if I'm going to heal.
她不接电♥话♥ 语♥音♥信箱也不听
Her phone's not picking up... not even voicemail.
飞行记录显示芭比的昆式战斗机
Flight records suggest that Bobbi's quinjet left
是提前于其他三架走的
before the other three.
没有坠机迹象 应答机下线了
There's no indication of a crash. The transponder's offline.
不过可能是有人切断了
Uh, it's possible that somebody disconnected it, though.
别管飞机了 你能调出...
Forget about the plane. Can you pull up the...
芭比在基地的录像
Footage from Bobbi, of the base...
出发前的 好主意
...before she left... good idea.
你知道我自己说得完...
You know, I am capable of finishing my own...
话
Sentences.
当然 抱歉了
Yes, you are. I'm sorry.
你早知道的吧
You knew, didn't you?
你看到的预兆 你看到了火光 毁灭
Your visions... you saw fire, destruction.
你知道会谈崩的
You knew it would all fall apart.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
人人都觉得花很纤弱
Everyone thinks flowers are so delicate.
但其实他们生命力很强
They really are quite resilient.
我不是来跟你聊植物学的
I'm not here to talk botany.
你是来问接下来会如何的
No, you're here to ask questions about what's gonna happen next.
对
Yes.
悲剧就在这里
Well, that's the tragedy.
因为即使我想告诉你
Because even if I were inclined to tell you,
你也不会信的 就凭我们的过去
you wouldn't believe me, not with our history.
别管过去了 我不在乎过去如何
Forget history... I don't care about the past. Just...
你该在乎
Well, you should,
因为过去和未来是交织的 如我们一样
because the past and the future are intertwined, just like us.
我们还未见面时 我们的过去就交织在一起
Our paths have been intertwined since before we even met,
我不是指遗传
and I'm not talking about DNA.
你我都穷极一生寻找命运归属
You and I have spent our entire lives searching for our destiny,
我终于得到答案了
and I finally have the answer.
我今天看到了一个预兆 它揭示了真♥相♥
I had a vision today, and it revealed the truth.
我已经看到了
I've seen it.
告诉我
Tell me.
-你不会信的 -蕾娜
- You wouldn't believe me. - Raina.
刺保护了玫瑰
It is the thorn that protects the rose.
不过就你而言 是雏菊[黛西]
Or, in this case, the daisy.
别再打比方了
Please, stop with the metaphors.
不是比方
It's not a metaphor.
讽刺的就在这里
That's the irony.
我真正的使命 我的命运
My true purpose, my...destiny
是帮你成为
Is to help you become...
你该成为的人
What you're supposed to be.
我为什么要来啊
Why the hell did I even come here?
因为你需要答案
Because you want answers.
你只是不愿听
You're just not willing to hear them.
事实上 我们不会再有机会说话了
In fact, we'll never speak to each other again.
你会明白的
But...You'll see.
你母亲不是在领导我们族人
Your mother isn't leading our people...
她在误导他们
She's misleading them.
命中注定的领袖是你
It's you who are destined to lead.
即便在黑暗中 你也会看清♥真♥♥相♥
Even in the darkness, you'll see the truth.
撤离如何了
The evacuation?
我已经将需要保护的人都送回家了
I've taken everyone that needed protection back to their homes.
其他人在等待你的命令
The rest await your orders.
到了关键时候 林肯肯定也会
I'm confident Lincoln will fight with us, as well,
跟我们并肩作战
when the time comes.
他坚信神盾局是个威胁
He's convinced S.H.I.E.L.D. is the threat.
人人都这么认为
That's true of everyone.
你的计划奏效了
Your plan worked.
因为神盾局的攻击 他们都愿意作战
They're all willing to fight because S.H.I.E.L.D. attacked.
你女儿呢
What about your daughter?
我相信她会做出正确的选择
I'm hopeful she'll do the right thing.
我们为确保这一点下了很大气力
We've gone to great lengths to ensure it.
首先 我得好起来 我得愈伤
First, I need to get better. I need to heal.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
要告诉我你究竟来这儿做什么吗
You want to tell me what you're really doing here?
当然
Sure.
我是件礼物 礼物马
I'm a present, a gift horse...
来自我们家的示好礼物
a peace offering from my family.
我拉米纸牌打得也很好
I'm also an excellent shanghai rummy partner.
长官 我担心他是特洛伊木马
Sir, I'm worried he's more of a Trojan Horse.
我认为卡尔被移交过来之前服用了这个
I believe Cal took these before he was handed over to us.
-我要去实验室分♥析♥一下 -去吧
- I'm going to analyze them in the lab. - Go.
我们失去斯凯了吗
Have we lost Skye?
我们没有失去斯凯 是她做出了选择
We didn't lose Skye. She chose.
这是梅
Okay, that's May.
嗯 那是曾把我的
Yeah, and that's the woman
1967年款敞篷GTO点着的女人
that once set my 1967 convertible GTO on fire.
问题不在于人 在于地点
The question on the table is not who, but where.
不 重点就在这里
No, that's what I'm saying.
面部识别软件标识这段录像是在10分钟后
Facial recognition tag this footage from 10 minutes later.
看到没 梅又一次离开了基地
See. That's May leaving the base again.
那是33号♥特工
It's Agent 33.
她为什么要劫走芭比
What would she want with Bobbi?
你知道自己为什么在这里 但我想听你说出口
You know why you're here, but I want to hear you say it.
好啊 我在这儿 是因为你是个变♥态♥疯子...
Sure, I'm here because you're a twisted psychopath, and once...
答错了
Wrong answer.
你真不该浪费精力 亲爱的
Shouldn't waste your energy, baby.
我们就一直待在这里 慢慢等
We'll stay here as long as it takes.
我们会让她承认她对你做了什么
We'll get her to admit what she did to you.
我们跟苏尼尔·巴克希了结旧恨的时候
Sunil Bakshi gave up some surprising information
他交待了一些令人惊讶的情报
when we were finding closure with him.
他说你有意把卡拉·帕拉马斯特工交给了九头蛇
He said that you knowingly handed Agent Kara Palamas over to Hydra,
她被敌人折磨了几个月 被精神控制
that you are the reason she suffered months of torture
都是因为你
and mind control at the hands of her enemy.
你是来交待事实的
You are here to confess that truth,
让卡拉得到她需要的了结 好向前看
to give Kara the closure she needs to move on...
好愈合心伤 就像我那样
to heal, the way I've healed.
祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
会帮助我们的不是运气
It's not luck that's gonna help us.
卡拉跟我说你不喜欢针
Kara tells me you don't like needles.
你怎么还能起来
How are you even up?
医生医术好 加上别人慷慨相助
A skilled doctor, the generosity of others.
老实说 有你在 就是最好的良药了
Honestly, having you here is the best medicine I could hope for.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表