剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
把她关在这里 直到神盾局的人离开
Keep her here until S.H.I.E.L.D. is gone.
然后再决定怎么处置你
Then we'll decide your fate.
你要相信我
You have to believe me.
按我说的做 不然会发生可怕的事
Something terrible is going to happen unless you do what I say!
你会后悔的
You'll regret this.
科尔森在哪
Where's Coulson?
总部
At headquarters.
我代表神盾局 表达他的意见
And I represent S.H.I.E.L.D. with his same intentions.
不过 他为什么在这儿
I might ask why he's here, though.
你们把林肯和斯凯送了回来
You returned Lincoln and Skye to us.
我们想交还你们感兴趣的人
We'd like to return someone of interest to you.
他不是杀死了你们的特工吗
He's killed agents of yours, hasn't he?
不 没有神盾局的特工
Uh, no. No, not S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
应该没有吧
I don't think.
只是人 他们活该的
No, just people... who had it coming.
我们一向以做正确的事自居
We pride ourselves on doing the right thing.
虽然这令我伤心
And as much as this pains me,
但我明白要以大局为重
I do understand the larger goal.
我会让我们的人来带走他
I'll call one of my people to take him.
让斯凯来吧
Skye can.
你能带你父亲出去交给外面的特工吗
Would you take your father to the agents outside?
我想这位先生
I'm sure mister...?
冈萨雷斯 叫我罗伯特吧
Gonzales, robert.
罗伯特先生和我还要商讨些事情
Robert and I have much to discuss.
知道吗 我一直很期待见到你
You know, I was always excited to meet you.
即使你还只是妈妈肚子里的一小点的时候
Even when you were a little bit of nothing in your mother's belly.
我一直想象
Oh, I had all these ideas in my head
你会成为什么样的人
as to what kind of woman you'd turn out to be, and...
你真的很了不起
you really are magnificent.
能有机会了解你我很感激
I'm very grateful I got a chance to know you.
我也很高兴能了解你
I'm glad I got to know you, too.
斯凯把九头蛇对你做的事都告诉我了
Skye told me what Hydra did to you.
真是可耻
It's shameful.
要说这漫长的一生教会我什么道理
If a long life has taught me anything,
那就是 你永远无法预料到
it's that you can never truly be prepared
人能犯下的恶行
for what people are capable of.
九头蛇也伤害了我
Hydra took from me, too.
我们有一样的伤疤
We share the same scars,
但你要知道 我们和他们不一样
but it's important that you know that we are not them.
我为你准备了一样东西
I have something for you.
打开看看吧
Go on. Open it.
科尔森怎么了
What happened to Coulson?
他们对他做什么了吗
Did they do something to him?
我们都认为 最好让更客观的人
We all felt that it was best to have someone more objective
来与你母亲会面
to meet with your mother.
就在几周前冈萨雷斯还曾派人杀我
Gonzales sent people to kill me a few weeks ago.
他的人品要比你想的好得多
He's a much better man than you think.
那你呢 你为什么不进去
What about you? Why can't you be in there right now?
我说了 我们需要能保持客观的人
I told you, we needed someone objective.
我知道怀特霍尔在你身上做了骇人听闻的试验
I know that Whitehall subjected you to unspeakable horrors,
他夺走了你的一切
that he took everything from you.
一个好人 菲尔·科尔森射杀了他
A good man, Phil Coulson, put a bullet in him.
你在哪
Where did you...?
怀特霍尔死后 神盾局在他办公室找到的
S.H.I.E.L.D. recovered it from Whitehall's office after his death.
我知道你和你女儿被迫分离
I know that you were separated from your daughter.
我猜那也许是她的
I thought that that might belong to her.
是中国用来驱除恶灵的传统护符 是不是
A traditional Chinese gift to ward off evil spirits, isn't it?
我一直没机会给她
I never got a chance to give it to her.
我只能希望如果她还活着
I kept hoping that if she was alive,
恶灵永远不会找到她
evil would never find her.
像我当初那样
Not like it did me.
我希望你母亲和你希望的一样
I hope your mother is everything you wanted her to be.
神盾局与能力增强者有一段漫长
S.H.I.E.L.D. has a very long and sometimes violent history
时而暴♥力♥的历史 但事实就是
with enhanced people, but the truth is,
有时异能人士是好人 有时却是坏人
sometimes good people get powers, and sometimes bad.
当后者作恶的时候 我们就要保护公众
We're there to protect the public when it's the latter.
那你希望我怎么帮你做到这一点
And how would you like me to help you do that?
我想见见你的人
I would like to meet your people,
了解他们的异能
learn about their powers.
我们会进行记录 如果有人想伤害别人
We'll keep a record, and if any ever try to do someone harm,
我们会去阻止他们
we'll be there to stop them.
这就是神盾局存在的意义
That's why S.H.I.E.L.D. exists.
我有一份回礼 是我们历史的一片遗物
I have a gift in return -- a piece of our history,
你可能会感兴趣
something that might interest you.
甚至可能值得录入名录
May even be worth indexing.
你是这么说的 是吧
That's what you like to call it, right?
在我这一生中 曾见过无数人
I have lived enough life to see countless people
因他们的特别而被定性
profiled for their differences.
令人惊奇的是 一代代人都重蹈覆辙
It's amazing how many generations fall into the same trap.
人们究竟为什么会觉得他们有权那么做
What is it that makes people feel they have the right to do that?
恐惧 可能就因为这个吧
Fear. That's what it is.
神盾局的目标是保护所有人
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s goal is to protect everyone.
他们把卡尔移交给我们了
They turned over Cal.
等你们回到总部再处理他
We'll deal with him when you get back to H.Q.
我们在他身上搜到了这些试剂 长官
We found these vials on him, ma'am.
这是什么
What are these?
我也不知道
Beats me.
恐惧驱使我们做出
Fear drives us to do things
我们本来绝不会做的事
we would otherwise never do.
所以我才开始用泰瑞根水晶做试验
That's why I first started experimenting with terrigen crystals.
我们手里只有五个预言者
We only had five diviners in our possession.
我知道如果它们都被毁掉的话
I knew if they were destroyed,
我们就会失去转化的能力
we'd lose our ability to transform --
整个种族就会消失了
an entire race gone forever.
所以我们决定自己做预言者
So we decided to make our own.
正如某人所说
As some have said,
想有发现就要实验
discovery requires experimentation.
最后我们熔化了一个预言者
Eventually, we melted a diviner down
提炼出了新的水晶
and grew new crystals from it.
不幸的是我们始终无法将预言者金属分离出来
Unfortunately, we could never quite separate the diviner metal out.
于是就包含在了这些水晶里
It's now laced within them.
瞧见没
See?
当然了 对异人族而言这不是问题
This wasn't a problem for inhumans, of course.
预言者对我们没有伤害
The diviner's harmless to us.
但对于人类嘛
But for humans... well...
希望你是我们的一员吧
Let's hope you're one of us.
不 停下
No! Stop!
你怎么敢拿你那点伤疤和我比
How dare you compare your scars to mine?
你和我 和我们完全不同
You're nothing like me, like us.
怀特霍尔活割了我
Whitehall cut me to pieces.
把我的内脏割下来存在罐子里
He ripped out my organs and stuffed them in jars.
我绝不允许你们对我女儿和我的族人
I will never let that happen to my daughter --
做出这种事
to any of my people.
你会害死所有人的 你个疯...
You'll get everyone killed, you crazy --
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
他想杀我
He tried to kill me.
神盾局想杀我
S.H.I.E.L.D. tried to kill me.
这...是战争
This -- this is war.
妈妈
Mom!
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll be back in a moment.
莫尔斯特工 报告位置
Agent Morse, what's your 20.
莫尔斯特工
Agent Morse.
你做得很好 宝贝
You did good, baby.
把他们所有人都骗了
Fooled every one of them.
离开你的日子很难熬
It was hard being away from you.
我们还是在一起得好
It's better when we're together.
为什么不能现在杀了她
Why can't we kill her now?
想得到了结 可不是杀人那么简单
Closure's about so much more than that.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表