剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
不管那是什么感情 反正不是爱
Whatever that is, it's not love.
是啊
No.
当然不是
Of course not.
谢谢你在我走前给我做的三明治
Hey, thank you for packing the sandwich before I left.
很好吃
It was really delicious.
不客气
You're quite welcome.
但我不明白
But I just don't understand
科尔森为什么要带沃德一起行动
why coulson would take Ward on a mission.
实在太危险了
It's simply too dangerous.
也许沃德是有危险
Yeah. For ward, maybe.
我在昆式战斗机上揍了他
I attacked him back on the quinjet.
亨特把我拉开了 所以...
Hunter had to pull me off him, so...
-是吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah, yeah.
算他运气好
Lucky for him.
我真该把他从飞机上扔下去
You know, what I should've done is tossed him from the plane.
是啊 那样挺合适
Yeah, that would've been fitting,
不过也许还有更好的方法
but perhaps there's a better way still.
分♥裂♥炸♥弹♥
Splinter bombs.
只要趁沃德一个人的时候粘一个上去
Simply find Ward alone, stick one of these on,
噗的一声 沃德就化成灰了
and poof... no more Ward.
是啊 这对他也许是个合适的...
Yeah, that probably would be quite a fitting way for, um...
等等
Wait.
你是认真的
You're serious.
沃德对神盾局的每位特工都是威胁
Ward is a threat to every agent working in S.H.I.E.L.D.
难道我们不是有责任
Isn't it our responsibility
至少做好对付他的准备吗
to at least arm ourselves against him?
你到底怎么想的
What the hell are you thinking?
我还可以问你这问题呢
I could ask you the same thing.
你什么时候成了
Since when did you become
冈萨雷斯那边的高级成员了
a high-ranking member of team Gonzales?
你不在 总得有人管理基地
Someone had to run the base while you were gone.
加入他们 我才能保证你的安全
Having a seat allowed me to keep you safe.
我一个人挺好的
I was fine on my own.
看来你一向就喜欢独来独往
Seems that's how you operate best.
你这话什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
自从神盾局陷落 你就一直在骗我
That you've been lying to me ever since S.H.I.E.L.D. fell.
你去海外出差
All those overseas trips you were taking,
根本不是为了招募新特工吧
they were never about recruiting new agents, were they?
要告诉我西塔规程是什么吗
You want to tell me what theta protocol is?
-不行 -因为你不信任我
- No. - Because you don't trust me.
因为你不是神盾局长
Because you're not the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
你也不是
Neither are you.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
我们一直都各有秘密 梅
We've always had our secrets, May.
你背着我跟弗瑞有秘密联♥系♥
You had a secret line to Fury behind my back.
这
This...
是私事
is personal.
是为了安德鲁
This is about Andrew.
他是我前夫
He's my ex-husband.
而你却背着我在跟他合作
And you were working with him... behind my back.
我是去找他做心理咨♥询♥的
I went to him for counseling.
我的外星文多写症
He was the only therapist I could talk to
只能跟他这个治疗师谈
about my alien-writing impulses.
你应该告诉我的
You should've told me.
你说得对
You're right.
我是该说
I should have,
等这事过去 我会好好向你道歉
and I will apologize to you later, at length.
但现在 李斯特抓了麦克·彼得森
But right now, List has Mike Peterson
谁知道他还囚禁了多少能力增强者
and who knows how many other enhanced prisoners.
我们能把这事放下先去救人吗
Now can we put this behind us and go rescue them?
拜托了
Please?
"不行"这两个字哪个你听不懂
What part of "No" didn't you understand?
我不懂你为什么不带我去救林肯
The part where you won't take me to Lincoln.
我说了 在我们确定
I told you, no one enters
安全以前谁也不许出入来世
or leaves afterlife until we know it's safe.
那就晚了
It'll be too late by then.
神盾局也许做错了许多事
S.H.I.E.L.D. may be wrong about a lot of things,
但他们从不抛下自己人
but they never leave a man behind.
抱歉
I'm sorry --
别这么急着放弃
Don't give up hope just yet.
斯凯可以救林肯
Skye can save Lincoln.
我看见了
I saw her do it.
你"看见了"
Wh -- you've seen it?
我们认为蕾娜的天赋
We think Raina's gift
是可以看见即将发生的事
may allow her to see things before they happen.
我以为她的天赋是转圈变金戒指呢
I thought her gift was spinning really fast to collect gold rings.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you saw.
也许她是对的
Maybe she's right.
我看见的事并不合理
What I saw doesn't make much sense.
科尔森怎么会和沃德合作呢
Why would Coulson be working with Ward?
科尔森和沃德当时都在卡尔的办公室
C-Coulson and Ward were together back at Cal's office,
但这事我谁都没告诉过
but I didn't... tell anyone.
你必须去
You have to go.
你也确实去了
You do go.
去哪里
Go where?
林肯在一个小黑屋里 还有两个医生
Lincoln's in a dark room with two doctors.
他们割伤了他
They're cutting into him.
你找到了他
You find him.
只有你能救他
You're the only one who can save him.
你必须带我去
You have to take me.
我答应了嘉颖不会使用我的天赋
I promised Jiaying I wouldn't use my gift.
去救朋友你也需要许可吗
You need permission to save a friend?
上次我去救林肯差点就被九头蛇抓住了
Last time I went back for Lincoln, Hydra almost captured me.
这次难道就不会吗
How will this be any different?
因为你要带斯凯去的地方不是九头蛇
Because where you take skye is a long way from Hydra.
这太过火了
You're taking this too far.
只有这样我们才有未来
It's the only way we can move forward.
我去帮我的队友
I'll go help my team
你留在这里回顾你的过去
while you stay here and reconnect with your past.
只是联♥系♥我妈妈还能接受
That made sense when it was just calling my mom.
但这完全不一样
This is something else entirely.
你是个神盾局特工 卡拉
Listen, you're a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, Kara.
曾经是 很久以前了
I was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent... A long time ago...
在被九头蛇抓走前
Before Hydra took me...
在遇见你之前
Before I met you.
你是被迫放弃了神盾局特工的身份
Being a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent was taken from you.
现在正是你找回这部分自己的机会
This is your chance to get that part of yourself back.
我会一遍遍这么说 直到你相信
And I'll keep saying it until you believe me.
你要做的 就是坚强
All you have to do is stay strong.
如果你不想让我去
If you didn't want me to go,
为什么又投赞同票
then why did you vote to allow it?
因为科尔森只带了自己的人
Because Coulson's only using his own people.
冒点险也没什么
Figured it was worth the risk.
执行任务的都是神盾局特工 罗伯特
Those are S.H.I.E.L.D. agents going on that mission, Robert.
我知道 莫尔斯特工
I'm aware of that, Agent Morse.
但与我们交战的对手毫无下限
We're fighting a war with an enemy that is without honor.
有时候我们只能为大局做出牺牲
Sometimes, we make sacrifices for the greater good.
打扰 长官 我也想加入任务
Excuse me, sir, but I'd like to join the mission.
很感谢你主动要求 西蒙斯特工
I appreciate the offer, Agent Simmons,
但这次的队员都有自己的任务
but this is a specialized team.
梅特工负责战术支援
Agent May is there for tactical support,
菲兹负责破坏防御系统
Fitz to disable the defense systems...
那麦克的伤谁来照顾呢
And who's there to look after Mike's injuries?
沃德吗
Ward?
九头蛇已经摘除了麦克的眼睛
Hydra's already removed Mike's eye.
谁知道他们还做了什么
God knows what else they've done to him.
他需要医生 而且最好是
He'll need a doctor, and preferably one
一个熟悉死亡战士解剖结构的医生
already familiar with deathlok's anatomical structure.
你确定想去吗
You sure about this?
确定
Absolutely.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表