剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
But you're not. This is.
别这么做
Don't... do this.
你已经做了选择 对不起
You made your choice. I'm sorry.
不
No!
她们会一直冒出来
They're gonna keep coming.
除非我们干掉源头
Not if we take out the source.
看到她了
Got her.
我们不是坏人 只是被误导了
We're not bad. We're misled.
好样的 糊涂虫
Attaboy, turbo.
求求你
Please.
住手
Stop.
你不用这样的
You don't have to do this.
你不用带着那份痛苦活下去
You don't have to live with that pain.
让我来
I will.
卡尔
Cal...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
信守诺言
Keeping my promise.
你愿意谈了吗
You ready to talk about it?
谈什么
About what?
你的手臂
Your arm.
还没
Not yet.
还在考虑些办法
I'm looking into some options.
我想先听听你对我团队的评估
I'd rather hear your evaluation of my team.
你给芭比做过评估了吗
Did you manage to get an accurate read on Bobbi?
她打了吗♥啡♥ 能有什么准确结果啊
I get pretty straight answers with morphine in the mix.
你看起来好多了
You look better.
很傻 但好多了
Stupid, but better.
为我挡子弹真是太傻了
Taking a bullet for me was stupid.
你明知是陷阱还来也很傻
Walking into a trap when you know it's a trap is stupid.
因为你是诱饵
You were the bait.
听着 芭比 你要撑住
Listen, bob, hang in there.
这还没完
It's a long road.
明天又要做手术
Surgery again tomorrow.
他们都还没动你的膝盖呢
They haven't even started on your knee yet.
但很快情况就会稳定了 然后
But soon, you'll be stable, and then...
然后
And then...
我做不下去了
I can't do this anymore.
你说服迈克留下了
You convinced Mack not to quit.
是呀 他欠我个人情
Yeah, well, he kind of owed me
不问一下就砍了我的手
after cutting off my hand without asking.
他敬重你
He respects you.
但他还是对你与
But he still holds a deep distrust
外星古物的接触心存芥蒂
of all the alien artifacts you've encountered.
所以我让他带队
That's why I put him in charge of them.
如果我们把探针放进玻璃罩里
You know, we could get better readings
就能更好地读取数据了
if we dropped a probe into the glass enclosure.
不行 我们永远都不能打开那个箱子
No, we're never opening that damn box in 1,000 years.
梅头一次
So, May asked for some time off
想要休假
for the first time in the history of ever.
这与你这几天待在这里
Does that have anything to do with
有关系吗
you being around these last few days?
你知道的 我不能与病人谈论私人问题
Now, you know I can't discuss personal matters with patients.
我现在成了你的病人吗
I'm your patient now?
那天晚上你和你前妻溜进我办公室
I wasn't your patient the other night
喝干了我半瓶苏格兰威士忌时
when you and your ex-wife snuck into my office
我可不是你的病人
and drank up half my scotch.
该让梅重新看看神盾局外面的世界了
Ah, it's time May rediscover the world outside of s.H.I.E.L.D.,
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
那是你的报告吗
That your report?
不 这些是我对新计划的一些建议
No, no, these are my recommendations for the new program.
你把这事告诉其他人了吗
You bringing other people in on this yet?
慢慢来
Slowly.
我让菲兹研究这些设计
I got Fitz working on these designs.
我们到时得机动
We'll need to be mobile.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很高兴你觉得斯凯准备好了
I'm glad you think Skye's ready for this.
现在 我觉得她准备好做任何事了
At this point, I think she's ready for anything.
再见了 只是暂时的
This is so long... For now.
我做了那么多坏事
After all I've done,
还期待圆♥满♥结局就太傻了
I'd be a fool to think I'd get a hollywood ending.
本来差一点了
Came close.
找到了你 又得以...
I found you and got to...
你比我想象中还好
You know, you're better than I imagined,
而我想象中的你就很完美了
and I imagined you perfect.
你远比我想的有趣
You're way more interesting than that.
不知这是遗传了谁呢
I wonder where I get that from.
这太矛盾了 不是吗
It's paradoxical, isn't it --
我对自己家庭的爱把我逼疯了
My love for my family is what drove me mad?
我知道我再也回不来了 但我希望
I know I'm going away for good, but I was hoping...
你偶尔
You might come visit...
能来看看我
once in a while?
好的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
那可就是...
That would be...
我猜猜 最棒的一天了 是吗
Let me guess the best day ever?
你有好多最棒的一天
You have a lot of those.
不
No.
只有一天
Just one.
1988年7月2日
July 2, 1988.
看来你是无法释怀啊
Looks like you're having trouble letting go --
这样真不好 朋友
Hate to see that, my friend.
她抛弃你了
So, did she walk out on you?
她肺部充血 窒息而死
She drowned when her lungs filled up with blood.
这就是所有人的名字吗
These are all the names you could drum up?
能找到这么多算你走运
You're lucky we found this many.
怀特霍尔 斯特拉克 李斯特
Whitehall, Strucker, List --
领导层都被扳倒了
the leadership is gone, man.
通常还会再有人冒出来 但这次不会
Usually, a head grows back, but not this time.
九头蛇彻底瓦解了
The organization disintegrated.
我还要其他名字
I want more names.
我还想和有钱人结婚呢
And I want to marry into money.
听得懂人话吗
Do you speak English?
没有领导层就意味着没人有权下令
No leadership means nobody giving orders,
也包括你
and that sure as hell includes you.
现在知道你们为谁效力了吗
Do you understand who you work for now?
好的
Good.
我不想再单干了
I'm done flying solo.
我怀念团队合作的时光
I miss having a team around me.
给我更多名字
I want more names.
九头蛇万岁
Hail hydra to that.
什么计划 长官 制♥造♥混乱吗
What's the plan, sir? Chaos?
了结这一切
Closure.
开张
温斯洛兽医诊所
你好啊 小家伙
Hey, there, little funny face.
你今天来见我吗
You coming to see me today, hmm?
进来吧 我给你糖吃
You come inside. We'll get you a treat.
来吧
Come on.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
路过而已
Just passing by.
-地方不错 -谢谢
- Nice place. - Oh, thanks.
我们才刚刚建起来
Well, we're just getting up and running.
等一切就绪了 这地方会很不错
It's gonna be a magical place once we get totally moved in.
每周六都是领养日
You know, we already have adoption days every Saturday.
告诉你的朋友吧
Tell your friends.
还做免费宠物阉♥割♥和绝育
Free spaying and neutering, too.
找温斯洛医生就好
Just ask for Dr. Winslow.
抱歉 你是...
I'm sorry. And you are...
黛西
Daisy.
名字真好听
That's a lovely name.
记住 没有宠物的房♥子可不叫家
Remember, a house is not a home without a pet!
谢谢你为他做这事
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表