剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
那个装置能使周围水分结冰
This device turns any moisture around it to ice
速度极快 影响范围极广
very rapidly, at a great range.
这就是你要驱动的吗
That's what you're trying to power --
放大版的冰冻器
A bigger version of the ice machine?
这非常危险
This is very, very dangerous.
他们会怎么处置他
What will happen to him?
他们会把他带去沙箱
They're moving him to the sandbox.
他们想监控他
They want to keep an eye on him.
-沃德 -沃德
-Ward! - Ward!
你除掉菲兹和西蒙斯的企图失败了
Your attempt to cross off Fitz and Simmons failed,
但菲兹可能无法完全恢复
but Fitz may never be the same again.
西蒙斯走后 他的情况更糟了
Since Simmons left, he's only getting worse,
总是自言自语
talking to himself more and more.
我对这次行动非常谨慎
I'm being overly discreet with this operation.
我知道你找这个已经很久了
I know how long you have been searching for this,
怀特霍尔博士
Dr. Whitehall.
你根本想象不到有多久
You have no idea.
漫威公♥司♥出品
第一次喝这玩意时 我刚入伍
First time I drank this, I had just enlisted.
味道很淡 不够陈
It was bland, immature.
但我有一种预感
But I had a hunch.
就买♥♥下了一箱
I bought a case.
10美元在当时有点贵
$10 seemed so expensive back then.
现在一瓶能卖♥♥2000美元
And now one bottle costs over $2,000.
完美展现了耐心的确是一种美德
Goes to show you patience is most definitely a virtue --
我们都从中获利不少
Something we've both benefited from.
我相信第二次机会
I believe in second chances.
我希望我们能合作
I want us to work together.
我希望你成为我们组织的
I want you to become a valued member
重要一员
of our organization.
放弃抵抗 你就会找到目标
Surrender... and you will find meaning.
放弃抵抗
Surrender...
你就能得到解脱
and you will find release.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
平静下来
Calm your mind.
你知道该怎么做
You know what's best.
那就是服从
What's best is you comply.
服从会得到奖赏
Compliance will be rewarded.
你愿意服从了吗 33号♥特工
Are you ready to comply, Agent 33?
我绝不会为九头蛇卖♥♥命
I will never work for Hydra.
我知道这夜会很漫长
I expected it would be a long night.
所以我才决定喝上一杯
Why I decided to treat myself.
巴克希先生 再来一遍
Mr. Bakshi, let's go again.
-从哪开始 -从头开始
- Where do we start? - At the beginning.
就像歌♥里唱的那样 这是开始的好地方
Like the song says, a very good place to start.
你我都清楚浮士德方法很耗时间
You and I both know the Faustus method takes time.
而我 有的是时间
And I've got plenty.
神盾局特工
第二季 第三集
神盾局特工
第二季 第三集
早安 西奥
Morning, Theo.
这笑容
That smile.
是这沉闷清晨的
A breath of sunshine...
一缕阳光
...in an otherwise dreary morning.
你嘴太甜啦
Oh, you're too sweet.
比喻还要混搭
And you mix your metaphors.
祝好
Have a good day.
西蒙斯小姐 你来早了
Ms. Simmons, you're here early.
是的 你给我的那些样本很让我着迷...
Yes. You see, those samples you gave me are quite fasc...
你完成报告后我会看的
I'll read all about it once you finish your report.
尽快放到我桌上
Have it on my desk as soon as possible.
我把它们想象成沃德
I imagined they were all Ward.
把它们想象成目标
Imagine they're all targets.
别骄傲 这是第一步
Don't get cocky. This is step one.
-控制最重要 -控制 我知道
- It's all about control... - Control. I know.
-控制你的思绪 你的身体 -别忘了控制思绪
- ...over your mind, your body. - Don't forget your mind.
出外勤时 你需要保持控制
In the field, you need to maintain control.
不管面对什么局面
Whatever the situation --
人♥质♥劫持 炸♥弹♥要爆♥炸♥
Hostages, bombs about to go off --
你是说我的表现很挫
So, what you're saying is what I just did was puny and sad.
脉搏每分钟61下
61 beats per minute.
全程很稳定 不挫
Consistent the whole time. Not that puny.
说到不挫
Speaking of not puny...
我要你熟练掌握这个
Yeah, I want you to get used to this.
狙击步♥枪♥
It's a sniper rifle.
打扰下 问个问题
Pardon me. Uh, just one quick question.
你上过神盾局学院 对吧
You went to S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy, right?
你没有
You didn't.
否则你就该知道不应该开枪打我们
If you did, you would have known better than to shoot us.
第470次道歉 真抱歉 梅特工
Apology number 470 -- I am very sorry, Agent May.
用不着 走着瞧
Don't be sorry. Just wait.
我们打了个赌
Uh, we just have a little wager.
那么 你...
Uh, so, did you...?
上过学院吗 我没有
Go to the academy? Yeah, no.
该死
No.
好好清点库存吧
All right, well, have fun with the inventory.
凯尼格喜欢打理得整整齐齐的
And remember, Koenig likes them neat.
别在欧元七国地图上画线什么的
Oh, and, uh, none of those Euro Sevens with the lines through them.
他会受不了的
Drives him crazy.
科尔森说你是有局徽的外勤特工啊
Coulson said you were a field agent with a badge and all.
我算是半工半学吧
More like a work-study thing.
局徽我只拿了一天 神盾局就...
Badge, I had for like a day before S.H.I.E.L.D...
哈特利 她喜欢耍刀 讨厌用枪
You know, Hartley -- she loved her blade, hated guns.
爱达荷 如果执行任务时出了人命
Idaho -- if on a job someone ended up dead,
他会去教堂 点一支蜡烛
he'd go to church, light a candle.
说这样能平衡因果报应
Said it'd balance the karma.
我了解他们 他们做什么 不做什么
See, I knew them, what they'd do, not do.
既然我们现在是同事了
So, us being workmates and all...
你是想问我杀过人吗
You're wondering if I've ever taken anyone out.
杀过吗
Have you?
没有
Not that I know of.
你不是要去清点库存吗
Don't you have inventory?
看来是了
I suppose now I do.
下午好 女士们
Good afternoon, ladies.
练习
Practice.
我要你适应后座力
I want you to get used to the recoil.
另外
And for the record,
即使经验丰富 杀人也不是易事
experience doesn't make it any easier to cross someone off.
你一个人回来 是我想的那样吗
You're alone. Should I assume?
这一趟出行就是浪费宝贵的飞机油吗
That the entire trip was a waste of precious jet fuel?
没错 想对了
Yep. Assume that.
至少告诉我33号♥特工是退休了
At least tell me that agent 33 retired.
没有 他们先抓走了她
Nope. They got to her first.
现在从抢地盘变成了抢人
It's gone from being a land grab to a talent grab.
我真是受够了最好最聪明的特工被九头蛇抢走
And I'm getting damn tired of losing our best and brightest to Hydra.
西蒙斯小姐 请把你正在分♥析♥的
Ms. Simmons, I need everything you have
样本的一切资料都给我
on the samples you're working on.
还没做完呢 我在测试第二组DN...
I'm not done. I'm testing a second set of DN--
嗯 目前结果都给我就行
Right. Just whatever you have.
我现在得到的更多是疑问
What I have is more questions than answers.
我明白 你没时间了
Okay, know what? I get it. You don't have time.
我也一样
Neither do I.
时间表被提前了
The time tables have moved up,
我被叫去楼上汇报
and I have been called upstairs to fill them in.
没时间准备 不能用PPT
No prep time, no PowerPoint,
我就只能傻站着 夸夸其谈
Just me, pants around my ankles, talking out of my butt.
如果需要 我可以陪你去
If you want, I could accompany you,
报告我的分♥析♥结果
present my analysis.
不不 你不会想上去的
Oh, no, y-you don't want to go up there.
越往上走
The higher you go...
越吓人
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表