剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
干得漂亮 把它拿起来
You did well. Pick it up.
我听说你一直在找这个
I hear you've been looking for this.
而只有能拿起预言者的人
And only someone who can carry the diviner
才被允许进入那座城市
is allowed to enter the city.
其实更重要的 是进入城市里的那座神殿
Or more importantly, the temple inside.
这位沃德先生是一位神盾局专家
Mr. Ward here is something of an expert on s.H.I.E.L.D.,
而你是研究预言者的专家
and you an expert on the diviner.
我们联手 一定能大有成就
Together, I think there's much we can achieve.
你知道你对我说过谎的
You know you've lied to me.
每次都这样 我们关系一亲近你就紧张
This happens every time -- we get closer, you get nervous.
我们所做的一切 带我们走到了这一步
Everything we've been doing leads here.
我们的任务 就是在其他人之前找到它
Our job -- find it before anyone else.
只要地球上真有这城市存在的证据
If there's evidence of this city on earth,
电脑就能找到它
The computer will find it.
找到匹配对象
有人吗
Hello?!
科尔森
Coulson!
科尔森
Coulson!
大家去哪了
Where'd everybody go?!
大家去哪了
Where'd everybody go?
科尔森
Coulson!
那声音
That sound...
是什么
What is that?
科尔森
Coulson.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们有任务要准备
We have a mission to prep for.
这就是任务 它能打开
This is the mission. It opens.
很奇怪 不是吗
So weird, right?
不
N-no!
必须做出牺牲
Sacrifices have to be made.
毒树结毒果
Poison tree, poison fruit.
我知道
I know.
拜拜 天使眼
Bye-bye, angel eyes.
不 等等
No. Wait.
等等 别丢下她
Wait! Don't leave her!
科尔森
Coulson.
-梅 -斯凯
- May! - Skye.
等等
Wait!
科尔森
Coulson!
斯凯 醒醒
Skye, wake up.
抱歉 惊到你了 还好吗
Sorry I startled you. You okay?
还好
Hi. Yeah.
睡着了
I just dozed off.
拿上你的东西 有情况
Grab your things. We're back.
神盾局特工
第二季 第九集
神盾局特工
第二季 第九集
借过 借过
Coming through, coming through.
小心 借过
Watch out, watch out. Coming through, coming through.
喂 小心点
Hey, hey, take it easy with that.
我给科尔森做的
I made that for Coulson.
如果你想休假
Hey, you know, if you're looking for vacation time,
贿赂没用的 因为我试过
bribery will get you nowhere, 'cause I've tried.
不是 我希望他能让我修真的那辆
No, I'm hoping he'll let me work on the real thing.
棒极了
Brilliant.
你怎么让它飞起来的
And so how do you get it to fly?
不能飞
It doesn't.
怎么了
What?
出问题了吗
Something wrong?
风暴要来了
Storm's coming.
天气很好 万里无云呢
No, weather's fine, actually. There's not a cloud in the sky.
-我查看过的 -不是说天气 算了
- I checked. - No, never mind.
你在找我吗
Were you looking for me?
是的 那个
Yeah. Actually, um, the --
事实上 我得去趟飞机上
Actually, I need to go to the plane.
怎么 要我帮忙弄全息塔吗
What, you need help with the holographic towers?
-不不不 -下降器吗 是什么
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - The descender rig? What?
是西蒙斯 我得
No, Simmons. Have to...
我得给她一个箱子
I have to give her a case, and then --
你知道你早晚要跟她说话的吧
You know at some point you're gonna have to talk to her, right?
修车的事 祝你好运
Good luck with the car.
你很幸运 崔普
You're very lucky, Trip.
如果他们没在伤口上用止血剂
If they hadn't used that clotting agent on your wounds...
这么说吧 还好他们用了
Well, let's just say I'm glad they did.
我建议卧床一周 好好休息
I recommend a week of solid bed rest.
卧床
Bed rest?
《神盾局手册》里可没有这一项
Where's that in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Handbook?
别乱动
Whoa, stop it!
会扯破缝针的
You're going to rupture your sutures.
我暂时无法跟人击掌 但我没事 珍玛
I won't be high-fiving anybody for awhile, but I'm okay, Jemma.
基地有医生 不是吗
There was a doctor in the house, remember?
他是个什么样的人
So, what was he like?
-斯凯的父亲 -是的
- Skye's dad? - Yes.
他是个疯子...
That man was out of his damn mi--
嗨 斯凯
Hey. Hi, Skye.
回你个嗨
Hey, yourself.
五分钟后布置任务 在货舱
Mission prep in five, cargo hold.
了解
Right. Roger that.
在谈论我父亲
Talking about my dad?
抱歉 这一定很...
I'm sorry. It must be so --
乱套
Messed up?
我想用一种更粗俗的方式说"乱套"
I was going to use the off-color version of "messed up,"
-但感觉不太合适 -非常合适
- But it felt inappropriate. - Oh, it's appropriate.
我爸爸 沃德 方尖碑 城市
My dad, Ward, the Obelisk, the city --
一切都很乱套
it's all messed up.
而且
And...
我总有种感觉
I just -- I can't shake this vibe
觉得很严重的坏事就要发生了
that something really bad is about to happen.
比如有人挨枪子吗
You mean like someone getting shot?
这个我已经做过了 你别担心了
Yeah, I got that covered already, so you can lose that vibe.
我们没事
We're good.
没错
That's right. Yeah.
从现在开始 要保持积极心态
Nothing but positive thoughts from here on out.
敲木头带来好运
这根本不是木头 是吧
That's not wood, is it?
我们已知情况如下
Here's what we know.
九头蛇在行动
Hydra's on the move.
他们有方尖碑和会使用它的专家
They have the Obelisk and an expert who knows how to use it.
我们显然不能让他们得逞
We can't let that happen, obviously.
-怎么使用 -根据最新情报
- Use it how? - Based on our latest intel,
方尖碑内有一样厉害的东西 一件武器
there's something very powerful inside it -- a weapon.
是生化 还是能量武器
Are we talking chemical, biological, energy-based...?
什么都可能 是外星科技
Could be anything. It's alien.
我和西蒙斯在九头蛇卧底时
While Simmons and I were undercover at Hydra,
怀特霍尔想要制♥造♥一起灭绝性事件
Whitehall was looking to create an extinction-level event
杀死数百万人
to kill millions of people.
我们只能假定这件武器有这个威力
We have to assume that this weapon has the potential to do that.
因为坏人最喜欢大规模杀伤性武器了
Because bad guys love their WMDs.
问题是 要启动方尖碑
Trick is, to activate the Obelisk,
九头蛇要把它带去一个特定的地点
Hydra has to take it to specific place.
就好像他们已经掌握了启动核弹的钥匙
It's like they have the keys to launch a nuclear warhead --
现在他们要去找锁 在城市的一座神殿里
Now they need the lock -- a temple inside the city.
知道这座神殿在哪吗
Any idea where this temple is?
很高兴你问起了 不知道
Glad you asked -- no.
但是 它就在城市里 我们知道城市在哪
But it's in the city, and we now know where that is.
更好的是 九头蛇不知道 菲兹
Even better, Hydra doesn't. Fitz?
我们在澳大利亚的行动中
On our mission to Australia,
入侵了一个军用卫星网络
we hacked a military satellite network.
并用其对地球进行了多谱地形扫描
Using that, we ran a multispectral topographic scan of the earth,
深入海洋地壳几英里
miles deep through the oceanic crust,
寻找3D模型与城市吻合的
looking to match ancient rock formations
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表