剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
我发了誓 我们都发了誓
I swore an oath. We all did.
保护世界不受更疯狂的世界的侵害
To protect the world against the much weirder world.
这一定是发送给神盾局内部的
It's got to be some sort of activation signal
九头蛇
九头蛇成员的激活信♥号♥♥
to Hydra members within S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们之中一直有内奸
We've had a wolf in the herd the whole time.
沃德是九头蛇
他们渗入了我们组织的最高层
They've infiltrated the highest levels of our organization.
-沃德 -沃德 你没必要这样做
- Ward! Ward! - Ward, you don't have to do this!
菲兹 他没事吧
Fitz -- is he okay?
他还活着
He's alive.
我代表美国武装部队
On behalf of the united states armed forces,
命令你们投降
I order you to stand down.
我们不是九头蛇
We're not Hydra.
我们是神盾局特工
We're agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
现在 在其他人眼里
Well, right now, to the rest of the world,
那是一♥码♥事
that's the same thing.
弗瑞总是说当人明白自己在参与
Fury always said a man can accomplish anything
一项伟大的事业 便能无往不利
when he realizes he's a part of something bigger.
你想让我重新开始 重建神盾局
You want me to start over, rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我称这里为操场 见到你真是荣幸 长官
I call it the playground. It is an honor to meet you, sir.
我知道我们没什么东西 但你尽可以利用
I know we don't have much, but what we have is yours,
科尔森局长
Director Coulson.
漫威公♥司♥出品
1945年 奥地利
我应该不用提醒你时间紧迫吧
I don't think I need to remind you that the clock is ticking.
马上装箱完毕
We are almost finished loading.
怀特霍尔先生 恐怕施密特...
Herr Whitehall, I-I fear Schmidt --
用不着害怕红骷髅了
Oh, there's no reason left to fear the Red Skull.
即约翰·施密特 出自《美国队长》
他死了
He's dead.
然而 他的设想没有死
However, his vision is not.
九头蛇的事业要继续下去
The work Hydra has done will live on.
-方尖碑呢 -他们正要拿出来
- The obelisk? - They are bringing it out now.
希望他们很小心
Carefully, I hope.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为这里只存放了文物
I thought this stockpile held only artifacts.
从土里挖出来的不都是古董 朋友
Not everything we dug out of the ground was an antique, my friend.
有一些东西很先进呢
Some of it was quite advanced.
那些人死掉是因为这个吗
Is this the reason these men...?
是的
Hmm? Ja.
红骷髅说这东西或许
The Red Skull said it may hold the answer --
能解释死亡本身
the answer to death itself.
他们还挺拼的 这我得承认
I'll give them an "A" for effort.
你们好啊 老实点
Guten tag, boys. All right, nice and calm.
都别动 不然我们就把雷♥管♥绑在你们...
No sudden moves, or we'll tie a blasting cap to your...
杜根 "蛋蛋"用德语怎么说
Hey, Dugan, what's the german word for "Nuts"?
不知道 吉姆
I don't know, Jim.
不过绑上之后 他们肯定会说出来的
But tie a blasting cap to them, I'll bet we'll hear it.
放下
Put it down.
我说放下
Down.
这些物件现在都由
These assets are now under the protection
战略科学军团保管
of the Strategic Scientific Reserve.
他们会被转移 永远藏起来
They'll be relocated and hidden out of sight, indefinitely...
你也是
as will you.
砍掉一颗头 会再长出两个
Cut off one head, two more shall grow in its place.
那就一直砍呗
Then I guess we'll keep cutting them off.
带他出去
Get him out of here.
好了 伙计们 装箱吧
All right, boys, let's pack it up.
卡特特工 这都是什么啊
Agent Carter, what the hell is all this stuff?
危险物品
Dangerous.
现在我们得装载所有物件
Right now, we need to contain everything
搬出敌区
and get it out of enemy territory.
斯塔克先生今晚要全部过目
Mr. Stark plans to go through it tonight.
至于那个 谁都别碰
And that, we must never touch.
这是我们已知最后的九头蛇据点了
This is the last Hydra site we know of.
终于打败他们了
They're finally beaten.
可你并不开心
You don't sound thrilled.
这些东西不是装箱就完事了
Well, these things can't simply be boxed up.
和平时期得建立一个专门的部门
Someone needs to establish a permanent unit during peacetime.
防止危险科技落入恶人手中
To keep dangerous technology contained?
也监控斯塔克这样拿这些东西玩的人
And watch over people like Stark who are toying with it.
在那之前 我们也只能
Until then, all we can do
装箱 锁好 尽我们的全力
is box it up, lock it up, and dedicate ourselves
保证这些东西永不见天日
to making sure it never sees the light of day.
如今 维吉尼亚州 亚历山大市
可以听到他们了 谈判已开始
We've got ears on them. The package is in the open.
交易完成前别动手
Don't engage until the deal's done.
明白
Copy that.
崔普 有视频了吗
Trip, we got eyes?
有了
Now we do.
这就是我卖♥♥的东西
That's what I'm selling.
我知道你们想看证件
I'm sure you'd like to see some credentials.
神盾局
罗杰·布朗宁
布朗宁特工 作为前神盾局的人
Agent Browning, for ex-S.H.I.E.L.D.,
你似乎毫不在意我们是谁
you seem awfully indifferent to who we are.
你们是出价最高的人
What you are is the highest bidder.
你们是为了钱还是为了九头蛇
Whether you're in it for profit or for Hydra,
现在都与我无关了
it doesn't concern me, not anymore.
我们就想听到这句
That's what we want to hear.
他们要买♥♥的是什么
What are they buying from him?
是情报 不是实物
Intel, not hardware.
我想知道的是
The mystery I'd like to solve is,
我们凭什么要付你这么多钱
why should we be paying you so much?
这看上去就是个箱子 抱歉 箱子的照片
This looks like a box. Sorry -- a picture of a box...
而且这照片上的箱子还不在你手上
A picture of a box you don't have.
箱子在政♥府♥那儿
The government has it,
连同其他数千件他们从神盾局没收的物品
along with thousands of other assets they've seized from s.H.I.E.L.D.,
而且其中半数他们都无法理解
and they don't know what to make of half of them.
我在一间神盾局防范设施工作
I worked in a S.H.I.E.L.D. containment facility
里面有几百个跟这一样的箱子
that had hundreds of boxes that look just like this.
但只有这一个箱子
But this is the only one
有十级权限的文件
that has a level 10 classified file dedicated to it.
你卖♥♥的不过是海底针
You're selling us a needle in a haystack.
找到大海得靠你们
Finding the haystack is up to you.
我听过你们的大名 你们一定做得到
I know your reputation. I'm sure you'll be fine.
但我不喜欢你们说好了条件现在又反悔
What I don't appreciate is you changing the terms on me now.
我们只是想要个解释 布朗宁
We're asking for clarification, Browning.
是你违反了协议
You're the one who changed the terms,
带了不止我们说好的两名护卫
bringing more than the two guards we agreed upon.
我只带了两名护卫来
I only brought two guards.
你们怎么在这儿
What the hell are you doing here?
那是谁
Who was that?
第三方[通常指多人]
A third party.
他就一个人啊
A party's what you'd call that?
他没影了
He's gone.
这里可是25英尺高
25-foot drop.
这本是卧底行动
This was supposed to be an undercover operation.
你们为什么跟着我们
You want to explain why you're shadowing us?
我们是你们的后援 你们正需要
We were your backup, which you needed.
是啊 他也需要
Yeah. So did he.
长官 目标死了
Sir, mark's down.
第三方干的 可能是九头蛇 我们暴露了
Third party, possibly Hydra, and we're out in the open.
什么命令
What are our orders?
消失
Go dark.
神盾局特工
第二季 第一集
神盾局特工
第二季 第一集
操场 地点:保密
纽约 华盛顿
情报机构垮台后拨乱反正
神盾局和九头蛇已被消灭
他们是逃犯 他们应该受到惩罚
They're fugitives, and they deserve to be punished.
我们目睹了历史上最大的一次
We witnessed the single greatest intelligence collapse
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表