剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I had my eye on you two when you were at the academy.
我本想招募你们 但科尔森先了我一步
I wanted to recruit you, but Coulson beat me to it.
我听说他还用纸杯蛋糕贿赂了韦弗
I heard he actually bribed Weaver with cupcakes.
罗伯特·冈萨雷斯
Robert Gonzales.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are,
我们也很清楚你的好名声
and we are quite aware of your commendable reputation.
要是换个情境 我们可能还会觉得受宠若惊
Under different circumstances, we might even be flattered...
所以这一切才这么难以理解
which is why this is so hard to comprehend.
要是换个情境
Under different circumstances,
我们更希望作为客人受邀前来
we would have preferred to be invited guests,
但那东西让我们别无选择
but that forced our hand.
我们必须解决它
We had to take it out of play.
里面到底有什么如此重要
What's inside that's so important?
我们只知道 科尔森和弗瑞都认为
All we know is that Coulson and Fury both believed
其内容足够珍贵 或是足够危险
it was valuable enough or dangerous enough
一定要采取极端措施防护
to protect with extreme measures.
也许里面藏着他们最爱的食谱
Maybe it was their favorite recipes.
可能是吧
Maybe it is.
那我们也许就能翻过这一页了
Then, maybe, we can put all this behind us and move on.
所以我才要请你帮忙 利奥
That's why I'm asking you for your help, Leo.
如果他拒绝 你们会把他关起来吗
And if he refuses, will you lock him up,
就像你们对梅特工那样
like you did agent May?
这里没有囚犯 我们都是神盾局特工
There are no prisoners here. We are all S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents.
退出规章并未变化
Exit protocols have not changed.
只要你们接受过检查和询问
Once you're cleared and debriefed,
要是想走 随时可以走
you're free to go, if that's what you really want.
那好
Okay.
我去收拾行李了
I'll start packing my things.
你该带纸杯蛋糕来的
You should have brought cupcakes.
不得不钦佩他们的忠诚
Well...you have to admire their loyalty.
对一个人忠诚 却不是对神盾局
Loyalty to a man and not to S.H.I.E.L.D.
那么科尔森跟工具箱里的东西一样危险了
That makes Coulson as dangerous as whatever's in that box.
这里发生了什么啊
What the hell happened here?
是斯凯
Skye.
是他们袭击了她 还是反过来
Did they do this to her, or did she do it to them?
看看就知道了
One way to find out.
天哪 那是斯凯做的
My God. Skye's doing that?
幸好她是我们的人 她没变节吧
Glad she's on our side. She's still on our side, isn't she?
这可不妙
This isn't good.
至少他们没抓住她
Well, at least they didn't take her.
那么她就还在外面 我们找到她然后...
That means she's out there, so we'll find her and --
这个没见过啊
That's new.
她是被外星人绑走了吗
Did she just get abducted by aliens?
那是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
他身份不明 但他带走了斯凯的父亲和蕾娜
We don't know what he is. He took Skye's father and Raina.
真的假的 我才一周不在而已啊
Seriously? I was only gone a week.
我们不知道他来自哪里
We don't know where he comes from,
也不知道他去了何处 或是为谁效力
where he goes, or who he works for.
他从不留下线索和痕迹
He doesn't leave trails or clues.
我把她弄丢了
I lost her.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
还算正常
Kind of normal.
-正常是好事 -嗯
- Normal's good. - Yeah.
我们清洗了你的淋巴腺和循环系统
We flushed your lymphatic and circulatory systems,
你这几天会比较虚弱 不过
so you'll be weak for a few days, but...
我得给我的朋友们传个信
I need to give a message to my friends.
只有戈登能跟外界联♥系♥
Gordon's the only one who can make contact with the outside world.
等他回来我们可以跟他商量
We can talk to him when he gets back.
我们到底在哪
Where exactly are we?
没人知道
No one really knows.
官方名字是汉语的 好像是叫
Uh, the official name is Chinese, I think --
来世 音译的
Lai shi -- doesn't exactly translate.
反正我们叫它"来世"
So we just call it "Afterlife."
你说这地方的名字是汉语的
You say the name of this place is chinese.
-我们在中国吗 -不知道
- Are we in china? - No idea.
只有戈登知道我们到底在哪
Gordon's the only one who knows where we are,
也只有通过他才能进出
and he's the only way in or out.
这让我们与世隔绝 很隐蔽也很安全
It keeps us secret and safe from the outside world.
也可以说是让我们成了囚犯
Or it keeps us prisoners.
你不轻易相信人 是吧
You're not very trusting, are you?
我裸着身子在一张桌子上醒来
I woke up naked on a table
到了一个谁也不知道在哪的地方...
in a place no one can even point to on a map, so...
能怪我吗
call me crazy.
你也不算全♥裸♥
You weren't totally naked,
而且是你主动让戈登带你来的
and you asked Gordon to bring you here.
没人会强迫你留下
No one's gonna force you to stay.
这地方不错 虽然夜生活是少了点
It's not a bad place. The night life's a little lacking.
你住在这里吗
So you live here?
没有人住这儿 至少不是定居
No one lives here -- not permanently.
这里更像是个中转站
It's more like a way station.
我来自辛辛那提 正在读医学院
I'm from Cincinnati, trying to finish med school.
我在恰当的时候被带到了这里
I'm brought here when I'm needed.
有些人来这儿是因为他们需要一个安全的暂住地
Some people come here when they need a safe place to stay.
我怎么觉得自己像是新来的学生
Why do I feel like the new kid in school right now?
每个人都在盯着我看
Everyone is staring at me.
戈登没向你解释吗
Gordon didn't explain?
没 你不是说这里的人都和我一样
No, I thought you said that everyone here is like me
而且这种事经常发生吗
and that this happens all the...time.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这种事从没有过
T-this has never happened.
这里一直是有规矩 有套路的
Things here have always been done a certain way.
这些人确实是后裔
These people are descendants, yes,
但他们大多数都在等待被选中
but most of them are waiting to be chosen.
他们携带着遗传标记
They carry the genetic marker
被带来这里进行评估 培训
and have been brought here to be evaluated, cultured,
为被选中后的转化做准备
and prepared for the change should they be selected,
但几年才会有一个人转化
but that only happens to one person every few years.
他们还想转化吗
They actually want to go through?
这个传统已经
This tradition has been passed down
传承了无数代了
through countless generations.
但我却插了队
And I jumped the line.
你不仅在没得到许可和准备的情况下转化了
And not only did you go through without permission or prep,
而且用的是最原始的方法
but you did it old-school,
在克里人神殿中用预言者转化
with a diviner in a Kree temple.
这种情况已经有几千年没发生过了
Uh, that hasn't happened for thousands of years.
也就不怪有些人对你有点嫉妒了
You can see why some of these people might be a little envious.
我愿意和他们任何一个人交换
I'd gladly change places with any of them.
我也不想这样
I didn't want this.
我明白
I understand.
那个和我一起转化的女人 蕾娜
The woman who changed with me, Raina...
戈登把她和我父亲带走了
...Gordon took her and my father.
他们在这里吗
Are they here?
戈登会把人带到各种地方
Gordon takes people everywhere.
保护我们是他的职责
It's his job to keep us safe.
我保证这里的人不会伤害你
I promise, there is no one here who will harm you.
你是受到保护的
You're protected.
弗瑞因为科尔森被注射了GH325
Is it true that Fury asked you to spy on Coulson
而让你监视他 对吗
because of these GH-325 transfusions?
并且科尔森本人是不是也曾因此
Is it also true that Coulson himself asked you
而求你杀了他
to put a bullet in his head because of it?
这就是你放走的人
That's the man that you helped escape,
一个弗瑞不信任的人
a man that Fury didn't trust,
一个你自己也不信任的人
a man that you yourself didn't trust,
一个甚至无法信任他自己的人
a man that didn't even trust himself.
忠诚与固执是两回事
There's loyalty, and there's stubbornness.
告诉我 梅特工
Tell me, Agent May...
你是忠于科尔森还是神盾局
Are you loyal to Coulson or to S.H.I.E.L.D.?
这两个是一样的
They're the same.
科尔森的异能宠物
Coulson's powered pet
试图杀害七名
tried to kill seven of our agents...
有家庭 敬业的神盾局特工
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表