剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
We were ruthless in hunting for you.
有天早晨我醒来 几乎认不出自己了
One morning, I woke up, and I barely recognized myself.
你父亲也变成了一个陌生可怕的人
Your father was buried in the new, horrible man he had become.
他不肯承认我们的宝贝女儿丢了
He couldn't admit that our baby was gone.
我觉得我得接受事实
I thought I had to accept it.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我的小天使
My sweet angel.
我想着如果找不到你
I thought if I couldn't find you,
或许我能帮忙保护其他人
maybe I could help protect others,
所以我来到了这里
so I came here.
我会好好弥补你的 我发誓
I'll make up for all of it. I swear.
但是 眼下这只能是我们的小秘密
But listen. Right now, this has to be our secret.
什么意思 秘密 为什么
What do you mean, "Secret"? Why?
我们这里规矩很严
Our people have very strict rules,
他们可能会视你为威胁
and they could perceive you as a threat.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
梅
Ah, May!
谢天谢地你回来了
Thank god you're back.
一个一个都走了
Everybody keeps leaving.
他们在舰上没对你下狠手吧
They weren't too harsh on that awful ship?
没有 他们对我还可以
No, they were very fair.
事实上 他们把基地的指挥权交给了我
In fact, they gave me command of the base.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我们的人打来电♥话♥ 我会来接
It means that if our team makes contact, I answer the call.
还意味着我们有的忙了
And it means we've got work to do.
你知道自己是在研究死亡战士相关科技吗
Were you aware that you've been working on deathlok technology?
不是的 你误会了
Oh, no, you're mistaken.
-那是一款混合电容器的设计 -不
- That's the design for a hybrid capacitor. - No.
这是死亡战士的增压电池组
It's Deathlok's supercharged battery pack,
除此之外他可能对我们还有所隐瞒
and it may not be the only thing he kept from us.
科尔森有没有跟你提到过
Did Coulson ever talk to you
一个叫西塔规程的项目
about a project named Theta Protocol?
梅 我不知道那是什么东西
May, I have no idea what that is.
那就是他们扳倒科尔森的原因吗
Is that why they took Coulson down?
那我能做些什么
Then what can I do?
我们要查出他们所言是否属实
We need to find out if they're telling the truth.
我和科尔森共事多年
I've been through a lot with Coulson.
没有充足理由 他不会采取非常规手段
He doesn't go off the reservation without a good reason.
里面有多名人♥质♥ 我们一整支战术小队
There are multiple hostages -- our whole damn tactical team.
我们需要紧急支援 万分火急
We need emergency backup 10 minutes ago.
告诉他们让我进去 我能搞定
Tell them to send me in. I can fix the problem.
我强烈建议派我们的行动专家介入 梅特工
I strongly advise sending our specialist inside -- Agent May.
不行 里面有特工
No. There are agents inside.
不能再等了
There's no time to wait.
明白 长官
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
好个官僚习气 他们让我们待命
Yay for red tape. They want us to wait.
-多久 -巴林人已经被惹毛了
- For how long? - The Bahrainis are pissed.
我觉得他们马上就会
I think they're about two inches
把这里炸平 收工撤退了
from bombing the building and calling it a night.
如果他们进去了 那就是袭击
If they go in, it's gonna be an assault.
会死人的 我能搞定
People will die. I can do this.
就是潜入 再把他们救出来而已
It's all about slipping in and pulling them out.
神盾局没有授权任何行动
S.H.I.E.L.D. is not authorized for any action.
去吧
Go.
这次说点什么好呢
Oh, what are we saying this time?
核能 生物
Nuclear? Bio?
生物次次好使
Eh, bio always works.
我叫菲尔·科尔森
My name is Phil Coulson.
我代表国土
I represent the Strategic
战略防御攻击与后勤保障局
Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division,
你们前面是一个隔离区
and you are about to enter a quarantine site.
上校 你的人不能进入
Colonel, you can't send your men in there!
一件生物武器被触发了
A biological weapon was set off!
这玩意儿可不好玩 噬肉菌
Nasty stuff -- flesh-eating.
和俄♥国♥佬的军♥火♥交易谈崩了
Weapons sale gone bad with the Russians.
请给我的人一点时间评估形势
Give my team time to reassess.
你刚是说生物武器吗
Did you say, "Biological weapon"?
是的
Yes, I did.
亲爱的 怎么了
Hon? What's wrong?
计划有变 有人♥质♥被劫持
We're going off book here -- hostage situation,
我们的人在里面
our guys inside.
你要单枪匹马进去吗 亲爱的...
You're going in alone? Babe...
德鲁 他们手上有一个小女孩
Drew, they have a little girl.
好吧
Okay.
你有这种经验 总能平安回家
You've done this before. You always come home.
她肯定吓坏了
She's gonna be scared.
单膝跪下 跟她一般高会更有效
Take a knee. Get down to her level. It'll help.
如果没用 抱起她撒腿就跑
If not, then just grab her and run like hell.
谢谢
Thanks.
梅琳达 好好干 但也要平安回来
Do good, Melinda, but come home.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you, too.
科尔森 听到吗
Coulson, you read?
该死
Damn.
哈特特工
Agent Hart.
哈特 我是梅特工 我们得走了
Hart, it's Agent May. We need to go now.
外面很危险
It's dangerous out there.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不好 我要你的痛苦
No. I need your pain.
你到底在干什么 长官
What the hell are you doing, sir?
我们得走了
We have to go.
我要你的痛苦
I need your pain.
我要你的痛苦
I need your pain.
我要你的痛苦
I need your pain.
-我要你的痛苦 -我要你的痛苦
- I need your pain. - I need your pain.
贝利科夫在控制你
Belyakov is controlling you.
哈特 那女人在控制你
Hart, that woman is controlling you.
我要你的痛苦
I want your pain.
我得把她干掉
I've got to take her out.
如果我们继续调查
If we keep digging...
我害怕我们会发现什么
I'm afraid of what we're going to find.
科尔森的上报行程
Coulson's reported trips.
与芭比的情报做交叉对比
Cross-referenced it with Bobbi's intel.
大部分都是掩护
Most were covers.
如果他说伦敦 其实是在米兰与人碰面
If he said London, he was meeting in Milan
或是贝尔格莱德和开罗 鬼知道他在买♥♥什么
or Belgrade, Cairo, buying God knows what.
我的调查结果也好不到哪去 建筑证据
My findings aren't much better. Evidence of construction.
数不清的空壳公♥司♥
I can't even count the shell companies.
科尔森在拼命烧钱
Coulson's burning through money.
芭比没说谎 梅 他过着双重生活
Bobbi wasn't lying, May. It's a whole other life.
而且
And, um...
怎么了
What is it?
科尔森见过你前夫
Coulson met with your ex-husband.
他们共事有一段时间了
They've been consulting for a while.
好 在地图上标出来
Okay. Put it on the map.
科尔森要一百个双层铺做什么
What's Coulson even need with 100 bunk beds?
我们认为他在为异能人士建立另一个基地
We think he's building another base, for powered people.
在我看来
In my opinion,
科尔森决心要利用异能人士
Coulson's determined to explore people with powers.
他整个职业生涯都在为此奔波
He's been on the front lines of it his whole career --
复仇者计划 塔希提
Avengers initiative, Tahiti.
自他重启神盾局后 他所做的一切
Everything he's done since restarting S.H.I.E.L.D.
都表明他在继续这份工作
tells me he's continuing that work.
不会的 那他为什么要炸毁外星城市
He wouldn't. Why blow up the alien city?
那当初为什么要去那里呢
Well, why go there at all?
我们可以讨论一整天
We could debate all day.
但是如果你打算训练异能人士
But if you're planning on training superpowered people,
你就会需要很多双层铺 科学家和钱
you're gonna need a lot of bunks and scientists and money.
还得找个非常厉害的心理学家
And you're definitely gonna find a very good psychologist.
西蒙斯 你得帮我打开弗瑞的工具箱
Simmons, I need you to get me into Fury's toolbox.
科尔森对此保密可能是有原因的
Coulson could have good reason for keeping this quiet.
把工具箱打开
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表