剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
我会等着你
I'll be waiting for you.
等你改变后 别人不会理解你的
After you change, no one else will understand.
你那忘恩负义的女儿也在那里
Your thankless daughter was there.
她破茧而出了吗
She emerged from the chrysalis?
她现在会非常害怕
She's gonna be so terribly afraid.
他会把她列入名录 给她植入追踪器
He'll put her on the Index, tag her like a shark.
这是什么引起的
What's doing this?
是我
I am.
我生气时没法控制自己
I can't control it when I get upset.
你能控制住自己的情绪
You will control your emotions,
就像我们训练的那样
just like we practiced.
所有人都有危险
Everyone is at risk.
你和芭比 怎么回事
You and Bobbi... what's up?
我知道科尔森还不知道
I know Coulson doesn't know about it,
但我想他一定想知道
but I bet he'd like to.
最后却得知 已经毫无希望
...Then at last, to be told there's no hope.
我看不到了
I'm not to see.
别那么说
Don't say that.
你会用我的眼睛看
You're going to see with my eyes.
这就是我的作用啊
that's why I'm here.
听我说 你曾称我为朋友
Listen, you called me "friend" once.
纽约 科尼岛
能允许我认为你是真心的吗
Will you let me think you meant it?
能允许我做你的手和眼睛吗
Will you let me be hands and eyes to you?
因为我余生都只想
Because I've nothing else to do the whole rest of my life
帮助你看到你想看的东西
but help you see whatever you want to see.
我不能做你的累赘
I couldn't be a burden to you.
不是累赘 如果我...
Not burden, if I...
谁啊
Yes?
是卡拉·菲·基甸吗
Is this Karla Faye Gideon?
我从特殊能力者名录上查到了你的名字
Got your name off the gifted Index.
抱歉 你们是神盾局的人吗
Um, I'm -- I'm sorry. Are you with S.H.I.E.L.D.?
我尽量不对此表示生气
I'll try not to be offended.
我们绝不是神盾局的
We are absolutely not from S.H.I.E.L.D.
给她看看
Show her.
利维 我一个老朋友了
Levi -- an old buddy of mine.
天才哦
Genius.
神盾局在他胳膊里植入了芯片
S.H.I.E.L.D. implanted a chip in his arm.
不能靠近任何电子设备一百英尺内
Couldn't get within 100 feet of any tech.
我找到他时 他躲在莫哈韦沙漠一辆房♥车里
I found him holed up in an RV in the Mojave.
但现在 除去了芯片
But now, sans chip,
他为我破解了名录
this guy manages to decrypt the index for me.
让我找到了弗朗西斯
Led me to Francis.
三年来 他被他们关在牢笼里
Three years, they kept him in a cage --
给他注射药物 控制他
Meds to keep him docile.
我知道神盾局是如何对你的
I know what S.H.I.E.L.D. did to you.
你多久没触摸别人了
How long has it been since you touched someone,
你的指尖被封锁多久了
since you felt a sensation on your fingertips?
我们想解开你的枷锁
We want to free you from these shackles.
你只需要说你...
All you got to do is say that you --
感觉很棒 是吧
Feels good, doesn't it?
自♥由♥
Freedom.
你不觉得该让人知道
Don't you think it's time everyone learn
神盾局是如何对待我们这种人的了吗
how S.H.I.E.L.D. treats people like us?
我们要教训他们
We're gonna teach them a lesson,
我们希望你也能加入
and we want you to join us.
我知道
I know.
我听上去疯狂透顶
I sound bat-guano crazy.
只是神盾局 现在不如以往了
Except S.H.I.E.L.D. -- Nah. Not so mighty anymore.
特工少得可怜
A handful of agents.
局长就是个挨家挨户走的推销员
Director is a door-to-door salesman of a man.
但是 我并不强大
Still, I'm -- I'm not powerful myself.
我们都一样
None of us are.
但联手合作 我们就不可小觑
But together, we're a force.
怎么样
What do you say?
我加入
I'm in.
神盾局特工
第二季 第十三集
神盾局特工
第二季 第十三集
我得说 局长 毫无疑问
I got to say, director, no doubt,
这是我吃过的最棒的烤奶酪
the best grilled cheese I've ever had.
有秘密配方
Secret ingredient.
别问 我不会说的
Don't ask. I will not disclose.
这些监控你受得了吗
How you doing with all the monitoring?
我都察觉不到了
I barely notice it.
如果不是非常必要
We wouldn't subject you to it
我们也不会这么做
if it wasn't absolutely necessary.
你应该把我纳入特殊能力者名录了吧
I assume you're putting me on the gifted index.
是的
We are.
我自己也在进行监控
I've been doing some monitoring of my own.
看啊
Check this out.
我这辈子一直在找我父母
My entire life, I've been searching for my parents,
结果最终找到的答案
and my search ended with answers
比我想得还要糟得多
that are so much worse than I could have imagined.
可悲 疯癫的爸爸 妈妈死了
Sad, twitchy, not-all-there dad, a dead mom,
外星迷雾把我变成了活体自然灾害
alien mist that turned me into a walking natural disaster,
朋友也死了
a friend dead --
崔普的事不能怪你
Trip was not your fault.
我是想说 我稳定了 已经不地动山摇了
My point is, I'm steady. Nothing is shaking.
我能在震动开始前就制止它
I'm stopping them before they start.
-这很好 -如果我继续努力
- That's good. - If I keep working on this,
我很快就能继续出外勤了
I can be back in the field in no time.
她一副一切都会恢复正常的样子
She's acting like everything will go back to normal.
她总是这样
That's what she does.
她知道我们把她录入名录了吗
Does she know we're putting her on the index?
知道
Yeah.
她的确似乎能控制异能了
She does seem to be getting control of the powers.
这很好 但我们对她的异能几乎一无所知
That's good, but we barely understand them --
只知道很强大
Other than they're strong.
简直是灾难级别
Catastrophically so.
按照规章 名录上的人
Protocol is anyone on the index
都要接受全面心理评估 和威胁评测
undergoes a full psych eval and threat assessment.
我们得从外面找人来
We'd need to bring in someone from outside.
我们能信任的人
Someone we can trust.
我知道我想找谁 如果不是太尴尬的话
I know who I'd call... If it weren't a thing.
安德鲁吗 不尴尬
Andrew? It's not a thing.
他可能会拒绝
He might say no.
去试试 看他怎么说
Reach out. See what he says.
不知道她要去哪
Wonder where she's off to.
我无法解答的一堆疑问
Another question in the long list of questions
又要加一条了
I don't have answers to.
怎么了
What is it?
科尔森要我尽最大努力
Coulson asked me to complete Skye's index file
完善斯凯的名录档案
to the best of my ability.
只怕我穷尽所能也是有心无力
I'm afraid my best is woefully insufficient.
这些超巨分子真奇怪
It's bizarre, the extra macromolecules.
蕾娜的DNA也是这样
Raina's DNA is the same.
迷雾触发了她们体内的某样东西
The mist triggered something inside them,
那东西一直等着被激活
something waiting to be activated.
但斯凯怎么能
But how Skye is able to...
抱歉 我在找...
Sorry. I'm just, um, looking for...
找到了
Got it.
怎么能造成震动呢
...able to create a vibrational force?
这是我无法理解的
That I don't understand at all.
你打算晾他多久
How long are you gonna give him?
他骗了我
He lied to me.
我们是间谍 就是靠骗人谋生的
We're spies. We lie for a living.
菲兹的本意是好的
Fitz's intentions were good.
他是想保护朋友
He wanted to protect a friend.
防着我吗 而且他那怎么叫保护她
From me? And how is that protecting her?
修改数据 替换测试结果
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表