剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
If this is some weird lesson --
不是什么课程
It's not a lesson.
这是私事 是我欠你父亲的
This is personal -- a debt I owe to your father.
如果你肯相信我 我会非常感激
And if you trust me in this, I'll be eternally grateful.
他是个怪物
He's a monster.
他曾经是个好人
He was good once.
卡尔在他为爱对我发下的誓言中迷失了自我
Cal lost himself to a promise he made me out of love.
现在他已经补偿了
Now he's made good.
那也不意味着一切都过去了
That shouldn't mean all is forgiven.
的确 但他从未放弃过你
No. But he never gave up on you.
就为这一点他也该得到回报
He deserves something for that.
就吃一顿晚餐
Just one dinner,
之后你就再也不用见他了
then you never have to see him again.
我会把他送去别处
I'll have him taken away from here.
你保证
You promise?
我一直拼命想让今晚过得很完美
I had wanted so badly to make everything perfect for tonight.
现在 就很完美了
And suddenly, it is.
这是给你的
Uh these are for you.
我想谢谢你 谢谢你们
I want to thank you -- both of you --
肯再给我次机会
for giving me another shot.
我知道我过去的行为
I know that my actions --
我今天知道了我母亲是谁
I learned who my mother was today,
而她 教会了我许多
and she... taught me things.
这是我之前从未有过的经历
I've never had that before.
这一切成为可能都是因为你
That was possible because of you.
我就希望你能过得好
That's all I really wanted for you.
卡尔 斯凯不知道她生日是什么时候
Cal, uh, Skye doesn't know when her birthday is.
我知道 7月2日
I do. July 2nd.
那是一个美丽的夏夜
It -- it was a gorgeous summer night --
非常美 皓月当空
Beautiful, big moon in the sky.
是1988年
1988.
知道吗 你母亲
Do you know, your mother --
在告诉我之前还打扫了屋子
She actually cleaned before she told me.
当时村子里只有一辆车
You see, there was only one car in the village...
但不是我们的
and we didn't own it.
所以我不得不跟车主商量
So I had to negotiate with the man.
他不会说英语 而我的中文又差得要命
He didn't speak English, and my Chinese was terrible.
慢着 88年
Wait. '88?
我26岁了
I'm 26?
真是疯狂
That's so messed up.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
敬26岁
Uh, to...26.
-好 敬26岁 -26岁
- Yes. Here's to 26. - 26.
接着说 等我们解决了车的问题
Anyway, once we figured out the car situation --
我告没告诉你那年是龙年
Did I tell you it was the year of the Dragon?
我梦到斯凯 和父亲一起吃晚饭
I dream of Skye and her father at dinner --
一束雏菊
Bouquet of daisies.
她是那么 开心
And she's so...happy.
然后我们得送你去医院
Then we had to get you to the hospital.
你母亲安安稳稳的 也不慌
Your mother was all fine and calm.
-可我呢... -那不是梦
- I, of course, was... - it's not a dream.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
20分钟了
It's been 20 minutes.
你确定里面没窗户吗
Sure there's no window in there?
好吧
All right.
哥们 你要在里面上一天吗
Hey, buddy, you gonna be all day in there?
马上就好
Just a minute!
真是的 就不能让人清静清静
Geez, let a man think in peace.
亨特
Hunter!
你怎么打到科尔森的平板上的
How did you ring Coulson's tablet?
你在看墨西哥足球赛吗 你们在哪
Where -- are you watching Mexican football? Where are you?
秘密安全地点
Uh, undisclosed secure location?
菲兹
Fitz?
你怎么打开弗瑞的工具箱的
How did you open Fury's toolbox?
别担心 它很安全
Don't worry. It's safe.
我先把它偷出来了
I stole it first.
你把它偷出来了
You stole it?
嗯
Yeah.
菲兹 你太棒了
Fitz, you're amazing.
能碰头吗
Can we meet up?
你快把我憋死了 哥们
You are killing me, man.
里面有人吗
Someone in there?
我被跟踪了
I'm being followed.
他们不抓我
They won't grab me.
我认为他们是想用我找到你们
I think they're hoping I'll lead them to you first.
问题是 这种情况下我还能去找你们吗
The thing is, would it still be okay If I came and hung out with you?
也许你们可以教教我怎么甩掉跟梢的
Maybe you could show me how to shake a tail.
你们能不能
Maybe you could start, like,
现在就教我
now?
你在厕所里吗
You in a bathroom?
有电干手♥机♥吗
With one of those electric hand dryers?
有
Oh, yes.
那就没问题了 哥们
Then you gonna be okay, mate.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表