剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
他不是想要猴子吗
Thought he wanted a monkey.
看来他改变了主意
Guess he readjusted his expectations.
你不能告诉我我们要去哪 是吧
You can't tell me where we're going, can you?
你最好收拾点行李
You're gonna want to pack a bag.
那么
So...
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
嗯 我只是在想穿什么
Uh, yeah, I'm just deciding on what to wear.
我来帮你解决吧
Why don't you let me take care of that?
你要去哪
Where you going?
再给你取一个惊喜来
Pick up another surprise for you.
等等 我们刚刚搞定医生
But wait. We just finished with the doctor.
让他保守秘密很重要
It was important he not talk.
现在要进入下一阶段了
Now it's time for the next phase.
等等
Wait.
我真的很感激你做的这些事
I appreciate what you're doing, really.
但你不能再继续了
But you have to stop.
我太 就是
I'm too, um... I-it's just...
我没什么可以报答你的
I have nothing to give to you in return.
那并不是我这么做的原因
That's not why I'm doing this.
耐心点
Just be patient.
我几个小时就回来
I'll be back in a couple of hours.
关于这一切我很抱歉 斯凯
I'm sorry about everything that's happening, Skye.
那不是你的错 都要怪我爸爸
Not your fault. The blame begins and ends with my dad.
你也不是第一个
Well, you wouldn't be the first person
父母用意不良的人了
to have parents with misguided intentions.
不是 只是第一个被疯狂的父亲
Nope, just the first whose crazy dad
引去一个外星城市获得地震异能的人
lured her to an alien city to get earthquake powers.
是啊
Yeah.
我为旅途准备了点东西
I got us a little something for the trip.
关于我父亲 我最深的记忆就是他喜欢玩车
Thing I remember most about my dad is he was a car guy.
一直坚持让我帮他一起修一辆破车
Always working on this junker he insisted I help him fix.
而我的朋友都在外面玩 打球
While my friends were outside, playing ball, having fun,
我只能和他一起困在家里修那辆破车
there I was, stuck at home with him, fixing that damn car.
直到我们完工我才意识到
Wasn't till we finished that it hit me.
那辆车是我见过最美的东西
That car was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.
而正因为我们一起在它身上
And all the time we'd spent together working on it
花的那些时间 才让我更珍惜它
gave me an appreciation I never would have had otherwise.
等等
Hold on.
那是一辆62款的红科尔维特吗
Was that car a red 1962 corvette?
是的
Yeah.
他会很为你骄傲的
Well, he'd be very proud.
你的红科尔维特会飞了 多酷啊
Your red corvette flies. How cool is that?
确实挺酷
It's pretty cool.
但我觉得最能让他欣慰的是
But I think the thing he'd like most about it --
她内心仍只是一台62款红科尔维特
at her core, she's still just a red '62 corvette.
我就问问 科尔维特指的就是我
Just to be clear, I-I'm the corvette in this story.
对吧
Right?
现在能告诉我咱们要去哪了吗
Now you want to tell me where we're going?
就快到了
We're almost there.
你先坐 我马上就来
Have a seat. I'll be right in.
南瓜薄煎饼啊
Pumpkin pancakes?
你走后 我一直在想
When you left, it got me thinking...
我能给你什么你会想要的呢
what do I have to offer that you would even want?
惊喜
Surprise.
等等 你这是干什么
Wait. What are you doing?
我要给你你想要的
I'm giving you what you want.
你错了
You're wrong.
我们都知道这不是实话
We both know that's not true.
你把斯凯带离神盾局的飞机是有原因的
You took skye off that S.H.I.E.L.D. Plane for a reason.
我向她保证过
I made her a promise.
你不用装了
You don't have to pretend.
我看到你看她的眼神了
I saw the way you looked at her.
她开枪打伤我之后 也是你救了我
And you also picked me up from the floor after she shot me.
不管我以为我跟斯凯之间有什么
Whatever I may have thought there was between me and Skye,
她表示得很清楚 她对我没感觉
She made it pretty clear the feeling wasn't mutual.
我没疯
I'm not insane.
对不起
Uh, I'm...Sorry.
请原谅我
Please, you have to forgive me.
我太蠢了
This is so stupid.
没事的
It's okay.
我...我只...
I -- I ju--
我以为如果我变得跟她一样 那也许...
I thought that if... I looked like her, then maybe...
也许我们有机会在一起
Maybe there's a chance we could be together.
也许有可能
Well, maybe we could.
但你不能伪装成斯凯或是梅
But not this...Skye or May.
不 必须是你自己
No. It has to be with you.
我
Me?
对
Yeah.
根本就没有我
There is no me.
不管我以前是谁 都已经不存在了
Whoever I was before is just gone!
怀特霍尔已经把她抹杀了
Whitehall wiped her all away.
迈克 你在科尔森那边瞒得过去吗
Mack, how's your cover with Coulson?
我们每天向他汇报一次
We're giving him updates once a day,
跟他说个大概
painting in broad strokes.
心碎的前夫 借酒消愁
Heartbroken ex-husband, finding comfort in a bottle,
之类的
that kind of thing.
-那么 你该回去了 -好
- It's time for you to get back, then. - Ok.
就说你们没碰上
Play it as ships passing in the night.
明白
Roger that.
你怎么看亨特
What's your take on Hunter?
难说
It's hard to say.
他不是会轻易亮出底牌的人
He's not really the type to show his cards,
尤其是当着众人的面
especially in front of an audience.
就算他是 你会告诉我吗
Would you tell me if he was?
你想暗示什么 罗伯特
What are you implying, Robert?
我知道你和亨特最近复合了
I know that you and Hunter have been reconnecting lately.
也许那让你分心了
Maybe that's taken your focus off the big picture.
你我共同经历了那么多
You really want to play that angle,
你真要拿这个说事吗
after the hell you and I have been through here together?
我得确认你是全身心投入的 芭芭拉
I need to make sure that you're all-in, Barbara.
-我是 -那就好
- I'm all-in. - Good.
那你就能理解我们为什么要把亨特留在基地了
Then you'll understand why we're keeping Hunter on the base
得先解决了科尔森那边才行
till the Coulson situation has been resolved.
我理解你现在的心情
I know what you're going through.
我家人给我的伤害很大
My family did a number on me...
剥夺了我的一切 把我掏空
Stripped me down, left me...hollow.
我成了具空壳
I was a shell.
所以 当终于有人找到我
So, when someone finally did come along
说要重塑我 我没拒绝
and offer to build me back up, I didn't resist...
即便他其实是把我变成了杀手
Even though what he really did was make me a killer.
可你看起来状态很好啊
But you seem so well-adjusted.
这是个漫长的过程
It was a long road.
直到我被关了起来 才慢慢看清了事实
Took getting locked up to give me some perspective.
但后来我又去拜访了我的家人
But then I paid my family a visit.
他们没想到会见到我 但我觉得我们终于
They were surprised to see me, but I think that eventually,
深入地谈开了 真正地...
we were able to...dig in, really...
表达了我们的感受
express our feelings.
就这样吗
That's it?
那以后我就再没回头了
I haven't looked back since.
只有你才能找回你自己
You are the only one who can find yourself.
但也许
But maybe...
这会有帮助
...this will help.
这是什么
What is it?
了结
Closure.
苏尼尔·巴克希
Sunil bakshi?
他被空军一个叫塔伯特的人扣押着
He's in air force custody under a guy named Talbot.
我在想 我们可以去打个招呼
I was thinking you and I should drop by and say hello.
就是巴克希强行把我带离了安全屋
Bakshi was the one who dragged me from my safe house,
送去给了怀特霍尔
prepped me for Whitehall.
所以你必须面对面
Which is why you need a face-to-face...
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表