剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
你说过九头蛇说服别人很有一套
You said Hydra had a way of convincing people.
你说的是洗♥脑♥
You were talking about brainwashing.
你愿意服从了吗 33号♥特工
Are you ready to comply, Agent 33?
我乐意服从
Happy to comply.
神盾局越来越麻烦了
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s becoming a problem.
我们知道是谁在指挥吗
Do we know who's in charge?
恐怕还不知道
I'm afraid not.
我们做笔交易吧
How about we make a deal?
神盾局会继续给你这样的厚礼
S.H.I.E.L.D. will keep dropping off presents like this.
我们只希望你们不要逼得太紧
All we ask for in return is a little breathing room.
抱歉 我得拒绝你的提议了
Sorry. I'm gonna have to say no to that deal.
西蒙斯走后 他的情况更糟了
Since Simmons left, he's only getting worse.
他越来越孤僻
He's grown isolated.
你跟谁说话呢
Who you talking to?
-我呀 -什么 没谁
- Me. - What? No one.
你喜欢自言自语 这没什么
You like talking to yourself. That's cool.
-你想要什么 蕾娜 -关键是我不想要什么
- What do you want, Raina? - It's what I don't want,
我不想方尖碑落到
which is the obelisk falling into the hands
不懂它的人手上
of people who don't understand it.
我知道他有事瞒着我
I know he's keeping something from me,
不只是因为他是神盾局局长
and it's not just because he's the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
你上一次发作是18天前了
It's been 18 days since your last episode.
我也忍♥累了
And I'm tired of fighting it.
别忍♥了 我就是来帮你的
That's why I'm here.
我觉得他出事了
I think something is wrong with him.
科尔森没事吗
Is Coulson okay?
漫威公♥司♥出品
佛罗里达州 迈阿密
大人 感谢您赶来
Your grace, thank you for coming.
我们教区居民仍在
Our parishioners are still
试图理解这场悲剧的意义所在
trying to understand this tragedy, and --
带我去看看
Show it to me.
当然 这边请
O-of course. This way, please.
鲜花圣母教堂
您看
Here.
这画可以追溯到16世纪的西班牙
It dates back to Spain, the early 1500s.
这是教堂唯一幸存的物件
It was the only item in our entire church that was spared.
这是个奇迹 它能帮我们重建
It's a miracle... one which might help us rebuild.
当然 要先让专家鉴定一下
Experts will have to verify it, of course.
大人 相信奇迹的存在难道还不够吗
Your grace, shouldn't it be enough simply to believe in the miracle?
需要去证明吗
Does it have to be proven?
信仰对我们来说已足够 但对全世界来说
Faith is enough for us, but the rest of the world --
他们需要更实在的证据
They'll need something more tangible.
怎么 你有所顾虑吗
Why? Do you have some reservation?
您得看看这个
There is one more thing.
神盾局特工
第二季 第四集
神盾局特工
第二季 第四集
佛罗里达州 南海滩
我得为派对做准备了
I should really be getting ready for the party.
再说 你不是说想去海中畅游吗
Besides, I thought you said you wanted time in the ocean.
鱼啊 浪啊 我都见过了
I've seen it -- fish, waves -- whatever.
我眼前有更吸引人的东西
I found something far more captivating.
兔子入笼 我就回来
The rabbit's in the hutch. I'm on my way.
我想我们赶得上
I think we'll make it.
亨特干得不错
Hunter did a good job, uh,
分散了加布里埃尔·索托执行助理的注意力
distracting Gabriel Soto's executive assistant.
这我信
Oh, I bet he did.
我擦 入场要两万五千美元
Damn. Tickets cost $25,000?
还是每人 所以我才要顺手牵羊
Each. That's why I'm going for the five-finger discount.
迈克 该你了
Mack? You're on.
收到 我们正在停车
Copy that. We're pulling up now.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官 注意到这车了吗
Sir, notice the car?
1962年版劳斯莱斯 我自己翻修的
1962 rolls -- restored it myself.
注意到了 还是不能让你修洛拉
I noticed. Still not letting you work on Lola.
早晚会的 长官
In time, sir. In time.
这很有趣 是吧
This is fun, right?
多有趣啊 看 袖扣
Isn't this fun? Look -- cufflinks.
我愿意付你五百美元换双平底鞋
I will pay you $500 right now for a pair of flats.
好运 长官
Good luck, sir.
-请出示身份证件 -当然
- Identification, please. - Of course.
查尔斯 我的在你那儿 是吧
Charles, you've got mine, right?
是的
Yes.
我喜欢让他替我拿东西 让他有点存在感
I like making him carry my things -- gives him purpose.
而且这样我就确定她不会自己跑掉了
Plus, that way I know she can't take off without me.
谁知道什么时候能遇到更好的人呢
Oh, well, you never know when a better offer might come along.
权限核查
通过
查尔斯·马丁
通过
海蒂·马丁
玩的开心
Enjoy the party.
谢谢 亲爱的 走吧
Thank you. Darling?
-掩护身份做的很好 斯凯 我们进来了 -好
- Good work on the cover Skye. We're in. - Okay.
筹款庆典 为我们的社区重建鲜花圣母教堂
记住 索托把画藏在地下储藏室了
Remember, Soto has the painting in a sublevel storage room
今晚晚些时候才会拿出来给宾客欣赏
until it comes out later tonight for the guests.
安保布置多吗
How heavy is the security?
还在评估 应该少不了
Still assessing. Let's assume "very."
别忘了这里有外交官 政♥府♥官员
Keep in mind we've got diplomats here, state officials.
这些人都不是神盾局的朋友
These are not friends of S.H.I.E.L.D.
布丽奇特说索托明天一早
Bridget said Soto's sending out the painting
就要把画送去做鉴定
for verification first thing in the morning.
她悄悄跟我说的 懂吧
She, uh, whispered it in my ear, if you know what I mean.
地球人都知道 亨特 别分心
Yes, everybody on the planet knows what you mean, Hunter. Let's focus.
嗯 总之 今晚是我们盗画的唯一机会了
Right, so upshot is tonight's our one chance to steal this thing.
局长 真的不需要我过去吗
Director, are you sure you don't want me there?
我可以帮你和梅
I can help you and May
突破索托的一切防护措施...
get around any security measures Soto has in --
不用 两名特工行动
No, keeping it to two agents
这样在有限空间内我们不容易被发现
allows us to minimize detection in a small space.
不用我再跟你解释一次秘密行动的意思吧
I hope you don't need me to explain covert operations again.
-不用 长官 -那就好
- No, sir. - Good.
这些纹样在加勒特的实验室和方尖碑上都有
This writing was in Garrett's lab, the Obelisk,
如今又出现在500年历史的画作上
and now a 500-year-old piece of art.
这很重要
It's important.
拿到那幅画我们或许能得到答案
Getting that painting could mean answers for us.
是 长官 我们..
Yes, sir. We will --
那是什么
Wait. What was that?
是梅在笑
Yeah. That's May.
她没事吧 一切都好吧
I-is she okay? Is everything okay?
嗯 她在笑呢
Yes. She's laughing.
最糟糕的部分应该过去了
I think the worst of it's over now.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我的脸都疼了
My face hurts.
来吧
Come on.
我们要维持卧底身份 还要再过遍细节
We got a cover to maintain and some details to go over.
中断通讯 稍后恢复联♥系♥
Going radio silent. We'll resume contact shortly.
他们居然关掉了通讯吗
Did they just turn off their comms?
瞧啊
Well, hey, look at that.
你还记得舞步呢 厉害啊
You still remember the steps -- impressive.
10点钟方向 安保队长在监控局面
My 10:00 -- security chief standing watch.
在学院选修过舞蹈课
Dance elective at the academy. Hmm.
不过上了两周就放弃了
Of course, I dropped it two weeks later.
3点钟方向 半球摄像机
Dome camera -- 3:00.
7个保安 对讲机 配枪 警棍
I count seven uniforms. Walkie, sidearm, baton.
我就是想挣学分毕业 好去执行外勤任务
I just wanted to graduate so I could get actual field assignments.
怎么了
What?
我们被派去索萨利托执行
You weren't exactly thrilled when we got assigned
取回任务时你可不开心
that retrieval op in Sausalito --
咖啡店 我们第一个任务
That coffee shop, our first mission?
那是因为指挥官没做撤退计划就派我们去了
That's because the commander sent us in with no exit plan.
我呼救了五小时
I was in the bay for five hours.
我最终还是把你救出来了
I fished you out... eventually.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表