剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你这样骗自己 晚上能睡得安稳吗
Do you sleep better telling yourself that?
我不清楚你这些年
You know, I don't know what crazy lies
编造了怎样的弥天大谎
that you have built up all these years,
但那口水井已经不存在了
but the well doesn't even exist anymore.
水井没了 爸妈把井埋了
It's gone. Mom and dad buried it.
你错了
Oh, no.
他们只是把井遮起来了
They just covered it up.
快点啊
Come on.
不管你在干吗 歇一会儿吧
Whatever you're doing, just take a break.
在忙什么
What are you doing?
科尔森要我把一个收发器
Coulson has me patching a transceiver
装在一个根本不能搭载它的系统里去
into a system that's not even meant to handle one.
这你在睡梦中就能搞定
You can do that in your sleep.
睡梦中 是啊 我很会睡觉
In my sleep, yes, I'm quite good at it.
关键是 我现在醒着
Problem is, I'm awake.
我觉得科尔森在考验我
I think Coulson's testing me.
那不是科尔森的作风
Coulson doesn't roll that way.
如果他瞒着你 一定有他的原因
If he has you in the dark, it's for a reason.
或者只是给我点事做
Or just keeping me busy.
我刚把一个纽扣交给了一个300磅的夏威夷人
I just gave a button to a 300-pound Hawaiian dude.
我们经历过些荒唐事
Look, we've been through some crazy,
尤其是你们俩
you two especially,
但一直以来 科尔森就是我们的精神支柱
but the whole time, Coulson's been our anchor.
他有时候会踌躇 但他总是自有谋划
He may seem lost sometimes, but he's always got a plan.
啊 船长 我的船长 蓝领带一条
O captain, my captain. One blue necktie.
遇到麻烦了吗
Any complications out there?
一直等着呢
Kept waiting for that other shoe.
好 那么一切都就绪了 除了空客
Great. Everything's in motion, then -- except the bus.
-升空 -去哪 长官
- Get us airborne. - Where to, Sir?
澳洲内陆
Australian outback.
我们要去盗取一个卫星网络 时间紧急
We got a satellite network to steal and very little time.
明白
Copy that.
那条领带是怎么回事
What's the story with the tie?
是奥黛丽送给我的礼物 我把芋泥弄上面了
It was a gift from audrey, and I spilled poi all over it.
控制在六分钟之内
Under six minutes.
你能行的
You can do it.
整理文件 这可不是我们想要的生活
Sorting paperwork -- the life none of us chose.
审讯有收获吗
Anything from the interrogation?
莱因哈特档案被锁起来是有理由的
Pretty good idea why the Reinhardt files were locked up.
对 有些东西很可怕
Yeah, there's some nasty stuff in here.
幸好这些东西都没被录入
Thank god none of this stuff made it
神盾局的服务器 进而没被九头蛇窃取
on the S.H.I.E.L.D. servers to be stolen away by Hydra.
慢着
Hang on.
慢着 我找到了
Hang on. I've got it.
找到莱因哈特的文件了
I've got the Reinhardt file.
完整的战略科学军团简介 心理评估
Complete SSR bio, psych eval,
还有这纳粹混♥蛋♥的靓照
and a lovely picture of the Nazi bastard.
等等 不会吧
Wait. No.
没错 名字就写下面
Yeah, name's right beneath it.
不 这是丹尼尔·怀特霍尔
No. That's Daniel Whitehall.
你是说长得很像他吗
What, you mean it looks like him?
不 是同一个人
No, I mean it's the same man.
我近距离见过怀特霍尔
I've stared Whitehall in the face.
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking.
不可能 他现在该是个糟老头子了
Can't be. He'd be old as hell now.
我也想同意你的说法
I would've agreed with you
但"外星人"都常被我们挂在嘴边
before "Alien" became a word we used daily.
梅 我知道我没认错
May, I know I'm right.
芭比说得太对了
Bobbi was dead-on.
他和红骷髅的确有亲密的联♥系♥
He did have a personal connection to Red Skull.
这人是什么来头 阿斯加德人吗
What is this guy, Asgardian?
他似乎把时间停住了
It's like he stopped the clock.
或是让时间倒♥退♥
Or turned it back.
这张照片从哪来的
Where's that photo from?
神盾局一间叫"老鼠"的旧监狱
An old S.H.I.E.L.D. prison called the rat.
他被关在那里多久了
How long was he kept there?
终身监禁
For life.
1945年 战略科学军团基地 "老鼠"监狱
好奇心让她回到了这里
So, curiosity brings her back.
你是来做交易的吗
Have you come to make a deal?
和魔鬼吗
With the devil?
我考虑过了
I considered it.
正如你所说 天空有一日或许会敞开
As you've said, the skies might open up one day.
到时你的工作会很有价值
Your work will be valuable.
但如果那天来临 我知道我希望谁站在我身边
But if that day comes, I know who I'd want by my side.
而那人不是你
It isn't you.
我们联手 可以学到很多东西
We could learn so much together.
相反我们会忘记 忘记你和你的工作
Instead, we'll forget -- forget you, forget your work.
我离开之后 没人会再来
When I leave, no one else will come,
没人会聆听你 研究你那些致命的物件
no one to hear your stories, study your deadly artifacts.
你会被埋没
You'll be buried.
对此我深表怀疑
I seriously doubt that.
没有什么能被永久掩埋
Nothing stays buried forever.
只要有我在 你就没有出头之日
For as long as I have a say, you will.
永别了 莱因哈特博士
Farewell, Dr. Reinhardt.
沃纳·莱因哈特
Werner Reinhardt.
44年后
今天是你的幸运日
Your lucky day.
这人什么来头
So, who is this guy again?
就是个德国的研究员
Some German researcher.
皮尔斯副部长可怜他
Undersecretary Pierce took pity on him.
说站在战争的哪一方也不是他说了算
Said it wasn't his choice which side of the war he was on.
皮尔斯不过是充面子
Pierce is just trying to make himself look good.
是因为预算削减 老兄
It's budget cuts, my man.
我去把车开过来
I'll pull the truck around.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
都这么多年了 为什么是现在
After all these years, why now?
我们找到那女人了
The woman -- we found her.
她还活着吗
She's still alive?
真的是她吗
Is it truly her?
先生 您得亲自去看
Sir, you have to see for yourself.
1989年 奥地利
浪费了这么年的时间
So much lost time.
自战后 这里一直处于神盾局的保护之下
It's been under S.H.I.E.L.D. protection since the war,
和我们其他人一样
like the rest of us.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
我们抓来了村里所有年长的人
We grabbed all the elders from the village
没想到我们找到了她
and couldn't believe what we found.
真是令人惊讶
Erstaunlich.
我空虚地老去
I grew old living no life.
她圆♥满♥地生活 却青春常驻
She lives a full one and doesn't age a day.
先生 这怎么可能呢
Sir, how is this possible?
不知道
I don't know.
但我们会研究明白的
But we'll learn.
想有发现就要实验
Discovery requires experimentation.
我想我们该查明你的特别之处了
I think it's time we found out exactly what makes you so special.
1999年 皮尔斯副部长批准他保外就医
Undersecretary Pierce granted him medical on parole in 1999.
之后 就再也没有莱因哈特的记录了
After that, there are no records of Reinhardt.
改名换姓 改变口音
Drops his name, loses the accent.
一年之后 丹尼尔·怀特霍尔出现了
A year later, Daniel Whitehall surfaces.
他为返老还童做的事就发生在那一年里
Whatever he did to survive happened in that year.
是外星人技术吗 他去了哪
Was it alien tech? Where did he go?
显然是去了青春不老泉
The fountain of youth, apparently.
梅 我觉得我们该把
May, I think we should cross-reference
丹尼尔·怀特霍尔这个名字
the name Daniel Whitehall
和那段时间的犯罪活动做交叉对比
with any criminal activity from that time.
给你钩子了 芭比
There's your hook, Bobbi.
把鱼钓上来吧
Now reel him in.
告诉我
Tell me...
你对怀特霍尔的忠心是基于害怕 还是尊敬
Your devotion to Whitehall -- based on fear or respect?
我的忠心远远胜于尊敬
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表