剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
If Scarlotti's team takes out Beckers,
即使是联♥合♥国♥的中立国
Even the neutral U.N. countries
也会同意沃德参议员的提议的
are gonna fall in line with Senator Ward's proposal.
打给科尔森 我们这就去比利时
Call Coulson. We're heading to Belgium.
今天做神盾局特工可真不走运啊
Bad day to be S.H.I.E.L.D., eh?
我还是找不到任何武器的资料
I still can't find anything on the weapons.
菲兹
Fitz?
你还在看那些积压文件
Ah, you're still looking at those backlogged files.
是
Yeah.
因为...
That's because, um...
这两个部件有问题
those... these two bits, there's something.
-我想... -一种类似的合金
- I think the... - A similar alloy?
不是
No, no.
不是 不是
No. Um, no.
这
It's...um...
很重要 因为
it's important, because...
我
I... the...
你能别
Can you stop,
别这么看着我吗
uh...stop looking at me?
我现在连看都不能看你了
Oh, I can't even look at you now.
不 不是那样的
No, not like that, you can't.
那是什么 我
Like what? I'm...
我已经尽量不用异样的眼光看你了
I'm trying not to treat you any differently than...
我知道 但我的确跟别人不一样
I know, but I am different.
我 我
And I...and I'm...
我尽量不这样 但我确实是
I'm trying not to be, but I am.
如果出于某种原因 你无法接受的话
And if for some reason you can't accept it...
这不公平
Oh, that's not fair.
菲兹 我只是想帮你
Fitz, I'm only trying to help.
你离开了
You left.
我当时很需要帮助
I needed help.
我需要人帮忙做隐形装置
I needed help with the cloaking.
我需要...我很多事都需要帮助
I needed help with, um... with lots of other things,
至少有个人一起讨论
and someone to talk through, at least.
你放弃了我
You gave up on me.
我没有放弃你
I did no such thing.
你告诉我你要去看望你父母
You told me you were gonna go see your mum and your dad,
然后你却去...你说不定
and then you went off to... for all I...
你可能会...出什么事
for all I know, you could... something could've...
你可能会死呢
You could've been killed.
因为什么
And because what?
因为你认为我没用吗
Because you think I'm useless?
当然不是 这不是我离开的原因
Of course I don't. That's not why I left.
那是为什么
Well, then, why?
菲兹
Fitz...
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
抱歉
Excuse me.
抱歉 你怎么在这儿
Excuse me. What are you doing here?
别担心
Don't worry.
我没等很久
I haven't been waiting long.
我是菲尔·科尔森
Phil Coulson.
我想这是你的演讲稿吧
I assume these are for your speech.
我做了些改变
I made a few changes.
现在更有趣了
It's funnier now.
塔伯特肯定时不时地提过我
I'm sure Talbot's mentioned me from time to time,
也许这就是你现在想打电♥话♥的原因
which is perhaps why you're trying to call...
不管你是要打给谁
whomever it is you're trying to call.
还有 你的手下不回来了
Also, your men won't be checking on you...
至少一小时之内不会
at least not for the next hour.
因为你需要一人独处
You've requested some "me" time.
谁会反对这种事呢
And who can argue with that?
你想要什么
What do you want?
澄清事实的机会
An opportunity to clear the air.
袭击联♥合♥国♥的不是神盾局 而是九头蛇
The attack on the U.N. wasn't S.H.I.E.L.D., it was Hydra --
准确说是一个名叫丹尼尔·怀特霍尔的人
specifically, a man named Daniel Whitehall.
你来才不是为了澄清事实
You didn't come here to clear the air.
你对我有所求
You need something from me.
而你这副趾高气扬的样子说明
And all this swaggering simply tells me
你不会提供任何回报
you have nothing to offer in return.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
公开维护神盾局 谴责九头蛇吗
Go on record defending S.H.I.E.L.D., condemning Hydra?
美国公民需要一个单纯的敌人 科尔森先生
The American people are looking for a simple enemy, Mr. Coulson.
那让他们有安全感
It's what makes them feel safe.
如果他们知道你弟弟是九头蛇 会作何感受
And how do they think they'd feel if they knew your brother was Hydra?
这可很让人难以理解啊
That's an awfully complicated idea to grasp,
特别是在大选之年
especially in an election year.
你是在威胁我吗 科尔森先生
Are you threatening me, Mr. Coulson?
不是
No.
我是告诉你 你弟弟就关在我的地下室
I'm telling you I have your brother in my basement.
你回来了
You're back.
监控关了吗
Camera's off?
-科尔森知不知道 -科尔森出去了
- Does Coulson know that... - Coulson's out.
他上次打断了我们 但现在没人监视了
He cut us off last time, but now nobody's watching.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
他还好吗 格兰特受伤了吗
Is he all right? Is Grant hurt?
-你有没有... -没有
- Did...did you have to do anything... - No.
我们相信打探情报不非得动粗
We believe there are other ways to get information from people.
我很惊讶你居然会担心
I'm surprised your concerned, honestly.
你没有兄弟吧
You don't have a brother, do you?
没有
No.
但我一直很想要一个
Always wanted one, though.
作为独生子女
As an only child, you tend to
总会太过美化这种关系
idealize that relationship.
家人总要照顾彼此是吧
Family has to take care of each other, right?
但是...
Then again...
我听到了些其他说法
I've heard some stories that say otherwise.
格兰特说什么了
What did Grant tell you?
很多
Plenty.
我知道你做过什么
I know what you did.
你怎样强迫他虐待你弟弟
How you forced him to torture your youngest brother.
我知道井的那件事
I know what happened at the well.
现在变成井了啊
So, it's a well now?
你也许以为你了解格兰特·沃德 科尔森先生
You may think you know Grant Ward, Mr. Coulson,
但你得相信我 在他的每个谎言之下
But trust me... underneath every lie he tells
都藏着另一个谎言
is just another lie.
科尔森去找克里斯蒂安了吗
Is Coulson talking to Christian?
你不能相信他
You can't trust him.
他会微笑 坦露他的内心
He'll smile, bare his soul.
这都是他操控别人的手段
It is all manipulation.
这是他的专长
He is a master at it.
我知道我是怎样的人
Look, I know what I am.
但我哥哥...
But my brother...
他更不堪
He's worse.
我们小时候 父母常常不在家
When we were kids, our parents were always gone...
总有什么公务在身
Some state function or another.
我们每天都在溪边抓火蜥蜴和小龙虾
We'd spend all day by the creek hunting salamanders and crayfish.
但我绝不能让格兰特和托马斯单独待在一起
But I could never leave Grant alone with Thomas.
我有一次发现格兰特时
I found Grant down there once,
他站在他身旁 手上拿着螺丝刀
standing over him with a screwdriver.
托马斯在地上尖叫
Thomas was on the ground, just screaming.
我看到了些东西
And I saw something...
他眼神中有些异样
Something else behind his eyes.
我相信你也见过那种眼神
Something I'm sure you've seen before, as well.
一秒钟后 那眼神消失了
A second later, it was gone,
他又变回了我的乖弟弟
and he was just my little brother again.
他告诉我们父母 是我逼他做的
He told our parents I forced him to do it.
我花了太多时间
I've spent too much of my life
想要揭开他的谎言
trying to unravel his lies.
我也是
So have I.
但他仍然在撒谎
And yet, he keeps telling them.
总有人相信他
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表