剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
world domination...
好过时
Which is so 1945.
你想要什么 蕾娜
What do you want, Raina?
关键是我不想要什么
It's what I don't want,
我不想方尖碑落到
which is the Obelisk falling into the hands
不懂它的人手上
of people who don't understand it.
我觉得你可能懂
I'm thinking you might.
我觉得你要告诉我原因
And I'm thinking you're gonna tell me why.
约翰·加勒特就懂
John Garrett understood it.
就在他被注射了救过你的那种药物后
The moment he was injected with the same drug that saved you,
他有了预见力
he had visions.
他开始把预见的幻象刻在墙上
He started carving those visions on the walls.
加勒特是个疯子
Garrett was a madman.
加勒特是被启迪了
Garrett was enlightened.
他看见了我们的命运 我们的未来
He witnessed our fate... what we'd become.
你呢
Have you?
你打电♥话♥来不是要讨论命运的吧
You're not calling to talk about fate.
你希望我们抓住克里尔
You want us to catch Creel.
被你看穿了 科尔森特工
You read my mind, agent Coulson.
事实上克里尔先生偷了我的东西
Truth is Mr. Creel stole something from me.
好在那东西里装了跟踪器
Fortunately for the both of us, it has an embedded tracker.
不过你得快点
But you'd better hurry.
他越来越不稳定了
He's growing less stable by the second.
追踪器频率一拿到
The moment that tracker frequency comes through,
所有人都行动起来
I want everyone on the move.
如果克里尔要把东西交给九头蛇
If Creel's handing off the item to Hydra,
我们得盯住 顺藤摸瓜
we need to see where that leads.
如果克里尔又发作了呢
What if Creel melts down again?
实验室还没研究出怎么对付他的能力
The lab hasn't figured out how to shut down his powers yet.
如果他威胁到了平民
If he's an immediate threat to civilians,
崔普就执行后备计划
Trip's got the backup plan.
什么样的后备计划
What kind of backup plan?
装载穿甲子弹的重机♥枪♥
The heavy-duty kind with armor-piercing rounds.
这能行吗
Will that work?
尽量靠近他 趁他不备...
Get close enough to him, catch him off guard...
希望我们不用到这一步
Hopefully, we won't have to find out.
需要我做什么
Where do you want me?
看情况 你能服从命令吗
That depends. Can you follow an order?
必须的 长官
Absolutely, sir.
因为我有点想让你留在后方
Because part of me wants you here running back-end.
但我又知道前线需要人手
The other part knows we need boots on the ground,
而我手里好牌又不多
and I've only got a few good pairs.
我会乖乖的 以童子军之名发誓
I'll be good. Scout's honor.
求你了 长官 这是我欠哈特利的
Please, sir. I owe Hartley one.
他能帮得上忙
We could use him.
去准备
Suit up.
关键就在于
It's all about the...
共振
the resonant.
我今天没解决这个问题
I didn't solve this today.
到底是什么
What -- what -- what -- what is this?
是跟声波有关吗
What, is this some kind of sonic thing,
-就像隐形装置 -不 我没有
- like the cloaking device? - No, I didn't, uh...
别去想隐形装置了 好吗
Look, forget about the cloaking device, all right?
没人在为那个怪你
No one's blaming you for that.
现在我们要专注于如何制♥服♥克里尔
Right now we just got to focus on taking down Creel.
别激动 冷静点
Whoa! Whoa! Calm the hell down!
都走开 你们惹到他了
Hey, beat it! You're pissing him off.
-好吧 -冷静下来
- Okay. - Take it easy.
-我今天没解决这个问题 -我知道
- Look, I didn't solve this today! - Yeah, I know.
你已经说过了
You said that already!
我今天没解决这个问题
I didn't solve this today!
等等 你是说你今天没解决
Wait. Are you saying you didn't solve this today.
但你以前解决过
You solved this before?
没错
Yes.
你是要找以前的设计吗
Y-you're looking for an old design?
没错
Yes!
-就是这样 -好吧
- Yeah. Yeah. - All right. Okay.
别着急 我帮你
All right. I'm with you.
我帮你 糊涂虫 别着急
Yeah. I'm with you, turbo. All right.
不是这个
No.
不是这个
No.
也不是这个
No.
往回 之前的那个
Um...go back one. Go back one.
就是这个
Yeah.
就是这个
Yeah!
冰冻枪
Icers?
太好了 为什么我们不能用致命武器
Great. How did we get stuck with a nonlethal option?
扔硬币决定的 崔普选了反面
Coin flip. Trip called tails.
实验室刚来了消息
Just getting word from the lab.
菲兹或许有能对付克里尔能力的装置
Fitz might have something we can use to neutralize Creel's power.
这是今天最好的消息了
Best news we've had all day.
蕾娜的追踪器刚刚上线 克里尔在这里
Raina's tracker just popped. Creel's here.
崔普 你就位了吗
Trip, are you in position?
我到位了 枪已上膛 正在寻找
Locked, loaded, and looking...
锁定目标 物品在他手上
found him. He's got the package.
看上去克里尔正在跟背对着他的男人说话
Looks like Creel is talking to the guy with his back to him.
那是他九头蛇的联络人
That's his Hydra contact.
交易随时可能进行 斯凯
The deal's going down. Skye?
正在运行面部识别
Running facial recognition now.
看看这家伙叫什么
Let's put a name to that face.
让交易进行
Let the exchange happen.
斯凯和亨特跟着新目标 梅 继续监视克里尔
Skye and Hunter, follow the new player. May, stay with Creel.
都听清了吗
Everyone copy?
-收到 -收到
- Copy that. - Copy.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
物品还在他手上
The package is still in place.
为什么克里尔还不进行交易
Wonder why Creel hasn't made the exchange yet.
能监听到他在说什么吗
Can we get a laser mike on him?
斯凯 能听见吗
Skye, you copy?
斯凯
Skye?
不是吧
Oh, hell no.
你不明白
You're not listening.
这东西已经蔓延全身 我快无法控制了
It's spreading all over. I can barely contain it.
把东西给我 我就帮你
Pass me the case and I'll help you.
帮我 否则你的下场就会跟那个女服务员一样
Help me, and I won't do to you what I did to the waitress.
别激动 克里尔先生
Calm down, Mr. Creel.
深呼吸 好好想清楚
Take a deep breath and clear your mind.
记住你接受的训练
Remember your training.
记住 服从会得到奖励
Remember, compliance will be rewarded.
我乐意服从
I'm happy to comply.
好 很好
Good. Very good.
他有枪
He's got a gun
天呐
Oh, my god!
都出去 快
Everybody out! Move!
我不哄你 哥们
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, pal.
这会很疼的
This is really gonna hurt.
以童子军之名发誓
"Scout's honor"?
你就不是童子军吧
You were never a boy scout, were you?
敬礼
Present! Huh!
礼毕
Order! Huh!
还撬车了
Breaking into cars now?
只是在兑现我的承诺
Following up on a promise.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
不是只有塔伯特准将有朋友
General Talbot's not the only one with friends,
不过抱歉 你想要的200万美金
though I am sorry about that $2 million you wanted.
我可没办法给你
That I can't swing.
那个你也知道
Oh, you knew about that, too, eh?
毕竟我是神盾局的局长
I'm the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
真是棒极了 塔伯特想要我的命
Well, that's just marvelous. Talbot wants me dead.
现在我逃命的盘缠也没了
And now I have no funds to run with.
-有什么建议吗 -有
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表