剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
古岩层
with the 3-d model of the city.
我们找到了这个
And we found this.
那不是百慕大三角地区吗
Isn't that in the Bermuda Triangle?
这下很多事都说得通了
'cause that would explain a lot.
其实 跟三角地区毫无关系
Actually, it doesn't have anything to do with the triangle.
那事我们80年代就解决了
We solved that back in the '80s.
亚特兰蒂斯吗
Uh, Atlantis?
波多黎各
Try puerto rico.
这些白标
These white markers
代表了接近地表的垂直通风井
represent vertical air shafts that are close to the surface,
或许能借此进入城市
possible entry points for the city,
可惜大都在海底了
but most of them are under the ocean floor.
除了一个 这里 在老圣胡安
Except for one -- here, in old San Juan,
我们要从那里进入城市
where we'll enter the underground city.
派一支测量队检测隧♥道♥结构完整性
A survey team will test the tunnel's structural integrity,
然后找到神殿
then locate the temple.
然后呢 长官
And then what, sir?
我们把它炸掉
We blow the hell out of it.
方尖碑呢
What about the Obelisk?
它本身也还是很危险
It's still dangerous all on its own.
一次先解决一个危机
One crisis at a time.
不列颠哥伦比亚 温哥华
拜托 怎么就破不开一百了
Come on -- what do you mean you can't break a hundred?
抱歉 20以上的都不收
Sorry. Nothing over $20.
我改主意了
I've changed my mind.
我还是要芡欧鼠尾草水吧
I'd like a chia water instead.
没问题 宝贝
You got it, babe.
要两杯
Make it two.
我一直在想我们接下来去哪
I've been thinking about our next trip.
去上海吧
Maybe Shanghai?
你的品味真不俗
You have expensive tastes.
而且喜欢四处游荡
And a wandering spirit.
就回来
Be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
梅特工 你们既然
You know, Agent May, the whole point
给我植入了追踪器
of embedding a tracker in somebody
就不用再跟踪我了
is that you don't have to stalk them.
还是你特意过来打招呼的...
Or did you just come by to say...
你好 蕾娜
Hello, Raina.
怀特霍尔博士要跟你谈谈
Dr. Whitehall would like a word.
前面路口右转
Gonna want to make your next right.
右转
Next right.
除非你想被九头蛇抓走 送命
Unless you want to spend your last night on earth in the hotel Hydra.
-怎么回事 -回头解释 过来抱抱
- How... - I'll explain later. Come here. Give me a hug.
我不是在泡你
I'm not hitting on you, okay?
我是神盾局的 快过来
I'm S.H.I.E.L.D. Okay, just...
靠紧了
Stay close.
别出声
And stay quiet.
再见了 九头蛇
Bye-bye, Hydra.
我是萨姆·凯尼格特工
I'm Agent Sam Koenig.
科尔森派我来的
Coulson sent me.
抱歉
Sorry, but...
你得佩个胸卡
You're gonna need a lanyard.
真的 长官 她长得跟梅特工一模一样
I'm telling you, sir, she looked exactly like Agent May,
除了脸上有道吓人的疤
except for the freaky facial-scar thing.
那是33号♥特工
That was agent 33.
她之前戴着纳米面具 伪装成了梅
She was wearing a nanomask, disguised as May,
但梅把电线杵到她脸上电晕了她
But May electrocuted her right in the face.
太他妈狠了
Oh, that is so badass.
萨姆 我在跟局长谈事
Sam, I'm on with the director.
闭嘴谢谢
Thank you.
你刚说你觉得九头蛇只是来绑♥架♥蕾娜的
You were saying you think hydra was there to kidnap Raina,
并非要杀她
not kill her?
我们看到了四个两人组
Well, we counted four two-man teams,
都是没武装的 都处于监控模式
all non-tactical, all in full surveillance mode.
而且那个吓人的女人告诉蕾娜
And the freaky one told Raina
怀特霍尔想谈谈
that whitehall wanted to talk.
问题是为什么 而且为什么是现在
Question is why... and why now.
不知道 长官 但这是你放走蕾娜后
No idea, sir, but this is the first sighting
我们第一次看到九头蛇的影子
we've had of hydra since you let Raina out in the wild.
好吧
Okay.
我会派梅特工带撤离小队过去
I'm sending Agent May with an extraction team.
在他们到达前 先按兵不动
Sit tight until they get there.
明白 长官
Copy that, sir.
他要派出"铁骑"
He's sending the cavalry.
太棒
Sweet!
萨姆 你是13岁的孩子吗
Sam, what, are you 13?
连个仰卧起坐都做不了
You can't do a sit-up.
还想泡上...
You think you're gonna hook up with the cal...
关于马萨诸塞州参议员
More news on the investigation
克里斯蒂安·沃德的谋杀自杀案
of the horrific murder-suicide
现在调查有了新的线索
of Massachusetts senator Christian Ward.
联调局相关人士称
FBI sources claim
虽然参议员的确留下了一份认罪录音
that while the senator did leave a recorded confession,
但现场发现的其他证据表明
other evidence found at the scene
可能有第三方人士涉案
suggests another party may have been involved.
是他干的 你知道是沃德干的
He did it. You know Ward did it.
毫无疑问
No doubt in my mind.
参议员应该让我们帮忙的
The senator should've let us help.
我们尽力了 可他不想跟我们扯上关系
We tried, but he wanted nothing to do with us.
我们能做的只有尽力抓到沃德
All we can do now is try and catch Ward.
或是直接干掉这个混♥蛋♥
Or put the son of a bitch down.
计划有变
Change of plans.
我们要分头行动
We're splitting up the teams.
我们要去找沃德吗
We're going after Ward?
不 不是
No, we're not.
九头蛇找到蕾娜了
Hydra found Raina.
差点在温哥华抓到她
Tried to grab her in Vancouver.
抓她 不是杀她
Grab her. Not kill her.
他们是狗急跳墙
They're grasping.
他们知道我们发现那座城了
Hydra knows we found the city.
可能他们以为她能帮他们
Maybe they think she can help them.
我们要去带人撤离
We're pulling an extraction.
你来领队
And you're leading it.
我带芭比 迈克和菲兹-西蒙斯
I'll head on to the city in the quinjet
乘昆式战斗机去城市那边
with Bobbi, Mack, and Fitz-Simmons.
我们得找到神殿的位置
We need to locate that temple.
那...你是想让我跟他们走
So, you want me to go with them?
我们都迫切想看到那城市
We're all anxious to see the city,
但我想让你来主审蕾娜
But I'd like you to run point on Raina's interrogation.
她可能会对你有所交待
I think she'll respond to you.
好 长官 我去转达命令
Yes, sir. I'll spread the word.
你不想让斯凯靠近那城市 对吧
You don't want skye anywhere near that city, do you?
我怕的不是那城市
It's not the city I'm afraid of.
是她那个疯子父亲
It's her lunatic father.
多留意她 好吗
Keep an eye on her, okay?
当然
Of course.
我是她的监管人员
I'm her S.O.
昆式战斗机准备好了
Quinjet's prepped.
你快好了吗
You almost ready?
嗯 我在找装探测器的箱子
Yeah, I was looking for the dwarf case.
问问菲兹吧 他肯定知道
Well, ask Fitz. I'm sure he'll know.
不用了
Ah. No.
没关系
That's all right.
肯定就在这附近什么地方
I'm sure it's around here somewhere.
你俩之前在一起有多久
So...How long were you two a thing?
在一起 我和菲兹 没有
A thing? Fitz and I? No.
我们从没...
I mean, we never..
我从没想过...
I-I never dreamed...
好吧 我得打断你了
Okay. I'm just gonna stop you right there.
如果现在是在审讯你
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表