剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
The navy?
他说的吗 你开玩笑吧
He said that? You must be kidding me.
华盛顿特区 波多马克广场
他说他喜欢船
He said he likes boats.
他只是喜欢逗他老爸而已
He likes messing with his old man is what it is.
别跑太远
Don't go far.
抱歉
Excuse me.
-海军吗 -没错
- The navy. - Yep.
我告诉你 这事我可有意见
I'll tell you what -- I'll have something to say about that.
亲爱的 他才11岁而已
Sweetheart, he's 11.
我相信你很快就会让他丧失兴趣的
I'm sure you'll wear him down soon enough.
-格伦 -怎么了
- Glenn. -Yeah?
你电♥话♥在响
Your phone's ringing.
不是我的...
That's not my --
带上乔治
Take George.
-马上回车里 -什么
- Get to the car now. - What?
-现在就去 -知道了
- Now! - Okay. All right.
你是谁
Who is this?
塔伯特准将 你有危险
General Talbot, you're in danger.
我们是来保护你的 请听仔细了
We're here to ensure your safety. Please listen carefully.
科尔森特工 是你吗
Agent Coulson, is this you?
出来吧 我们才好说话啊
Show yourself so we can talk about it.
没时间了 我们是来保护你的
There's no time. We're here to protect you.
听我说
Listen to me.
不 你听我说
No, you listen to me.
我有自己的安保人员
I have my own protection
还在关塔那摩给你准备了间牢房♥
and a cell for you at Gitmo.
我是塔伯特
This is Talbot.
马上派增援来我这儿
I need reinforcements at my location now.
小心身后
Watch your six!
行动 行动
Move, move, move!
抓住那个混♥蛋♥
Secure that bastard!
行动 行动
Move, move! Go, go!
准将 快转移去安全地点吧
General, let's get you to a covered spot.
行动 行动
Go, go!
准将 我们得把你转移到安全地点
General, we should get you somewhere safe.
准将
General?
又见面了
Hi, again.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
真有必要把我绑起来吗
Are these straps really necessary?
你说呢
You tell me.
我猜有必要 以免我揍你
I guess. To ensure your safety.
我希望我们能合作
I'm hoping we can work together,
重拾昔日友情
be buddies like we used to be.
友情
"Buddies"?
我们上次见面的时候
Last time we saw each other,
你攻击了我和我的部队
you assaulted me and my team.
为了去阻止一个杀手 我也做到了
So I could go stop a killer, which I did.
而你找到了那个秘密基地
Whereas you discovered that secret base.
还得到了晋升 空军准将塔伯特
Got a big promotion, Brigadier General Talbot.
这么看来我们关系还真不错呢
Sounds like a pair of best buds to me.
我得说
I got to say...
我很佩服你
I respect you.
你成功地躲了我们一个冬天
You managed to evade us for an entire winter.
我也佩服你 能让我这么费劲
And I respect you for making it so damn hard.
简直是精疲力尽
I'm exhausted.
我猜也是
I'll bet.
现在我想让你轻松点
But I want to make your job easier.
追捕我们就是浪费资源 准将
Chasing us is a waste of resources, general.
我们都是好人
We're the good guys,
我们能帮你们抓住坏人
and we can help you catch the bad guys.
绑♥架♥我 把我关在你的蜂窝杀人房♥间里
Kidnapping me and tying me up in your honeycomb kill room
可不怎么有说服力
is not helping your case.
你觉得我是白♥痴♥吗
Do you think I'm an idiot?
不 你很明白
Oh, no. You're the real deal.
但你周围的人
But you're surrounded by people
总低估他们所面临的威胁
who constantly underestimate the threat they're up against.
我和我的团队都会坚守自己的誓言
Me and my people swore an oath we don't intend to break --
保护无辜者 守护人♥民♥
To protect the innocent, to watch out for people --
比如你儿子
People like your son.
你别把我家人扯进来
How dare you bring my family into this.
我们拯救生命
We save lives,
包括你的在内 不管你愿意与否
including yours, whether you like it or not.
真是漂亮
That was smooth.
激怒他 让他紧抓扶手 这下...
Riled him up, got him to grab the arm rests. And now
已完成89%
有效指纹分♥析♥ 完成89%
active fingerprint analysis -- 89%.
我们是为了保护你们
We were there for your protection.
确保大家安全 没人受伤
Everyone safe, no one got hurt.
看看凯尼格 还做分♥析♥
Look at Koenig, running analysis.
我们好像有个新金童了
Well, it looks like we've got our new golden boy.
新金童 以前有金童吗
"New"? As opposed to the original?
有 我啊
Yes. Me.
我现在只能靠边站了
And I've been sidelined.
不是的
No.
或许是吧
Well, I mean, maybe,
但那就像在足球比赛中
but in the way that a player is sidelined
受伤的球员只好在旁观战
due to injury in a football match.
足球还是橄榄球
Football or American football?
因为现在开脑创伤笑话 西蒙斯
'Cause a head-trauma joke right now, Simmons,
真的很低级趣味 对你来说也是
that's in severely poor taste, even for you.
我看到他们看我的眼神
And I see the way they look at me.
尤其是他们一直问我...
Especially when they keep on asking about the...
-隐形装置 -是的
- Cloaking. - Yeah.
不 他们只是有点着急
No, they're just anxious about it.
他们知道你快完工了
They know you're nearly done.
是啊 我可能没以前那么天才了
Yeah, well, I may not seem like the genius I used to be,
但我还是有想法的
but I still have ideas.
-是的 -我就是现在不太善于...
- Yeah. - I'm just having a hard time...
我就是不太善于...
I'm just having...
-表达 -对
- Expressing them. - Yeah.
这并不意味着他们就得那么对我
And that -- that doesn't mean that they have to treat me like...
怎么对你 菲兹
Like what, Fitz?
就像我随时会崩溃一样
Treat me like I'm gonna break.
这很让我烦心
It's distracting.
只有跟你说话时 我才会觉得思路清晰
And, you know, talking to you is the only time I feel clear.
也很平静
And calm.
就像我真的能好起来似的
Like I might actually get better.
你已经在好转了 每天都是
You are getting better. Every day.
我能看到 他们能看到
I see it, they see it,
很快你自己也能看到
and soon you'll see it yourself.
是啊
Yeah.
他们应该分♥析♥言语模式
You know, they really should be analyzing speech patterns
追踪语♥音♥
and tracking voice...
-语♥音♥生物特征 -生物特征
- Voice biometrics. - biometrics.
是的 菲兹 我想他们在做了
Yes, Fitz, I think they are.
科尔森 我觉得我们在这事上看法不同
Coulson, I don't think we see eye-to-eye on this.
我的队伍很有能力
My team was up to the task
他们抓住了那个怪胎
when they took that freak into custody,
然后你才抓走我
before you took me.
他们已经将他关了起来
They have him on lockdown.
-这就是问题所在 -这有什么问题
- That's the problem. - How is that a problem?
你在无数公开露面中都说过
You've said in your numerous public appearances
你有一个基地专门用来存放关押从神盾局
that you have a facility where you're storing the technology
缴获的技术和抓来的囚犯 对吗
and prisoners captured in the S.H.I.E.L.D. raids, yes?
是 我很荣幸你一直关注我的新闻
Yeah.I'm flattered you keep up with my press.
你想说什么
What's your point?
克里尔在找那个基地里的一件致命武器
Creel's after a deadly weapon stored in that facility.
你再看看这个
Here's some more press.
他原本想挟持你家人 迫使你说出
He targeted your family to force you to give up
新指令
获取情报
目标
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表