剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
那感觉你还记得吧
You remember how it felt.
要是他决定离开就最好了
The best thing would be if he decided to leave...
等我们行动时
and he wasn't anywhere near here
他最好不在场
when we pull the trigger on this thing.
然后
And then...
也许会有可能 我们最终都能成为朋友
maybe there's a world where we're all friends in the end.
我是说我找不到
I'm saying I can't find
任何可能非常重要的特殊钥匙
any particular keys that would be hugely important,
真的钥匙没有 比喻性的钥匙也没有
not literal keys, not metaphorical keys,
或是城市钥匙 并不是说我...
not as in "to the city." It doesn't mean that I...
等等 看看这个
Wait. Look at this.
"沙维斯"
"Chaves."
一个以沉积盆地而闻名的城市 什么...
A city known for its sedimentary basins. I don't...
猜猜沙维斯在英语里是什么意思
Guess what "Chaves" means in English.
我猜猜 "钥匙"
Let me guess. "Keys."
那就是克里人要去的地方
That's where the Kree was heading.
也是我追踪他的地方 那就是我的任务
That's where I was chasing him. That was my mission.
葡萄牙沙维斯 我们以前见过这名字
But Chaves, Portugal... we've seen that name before.
在怀特霍尔的战略科学军团文件里
It was in Whitehall's SSR file.
他1945年的挖掘地点
The site of his dig back in 1945,
他最早就是在那儿找到了方尖碑
where he first found the obelisk.
我们得去那里
That's where we have to go.
局长
Director?
我不想参与这次的行动
I'd like to sit this one out, please.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 只是刚和蓝皮人♥大♥战了一场
Yeah, just after my run-in with blue man group,
我还有点没缓过来
I still feel a little banged-up,
就是担心到时帮不了你们什么
and I'm just worried I'm not gonna be much help out there, so...
好吧 你准备好了再说
Okay. Whenever you're ready.
真是因为受伤吗 还是你在害怕什么
Is it really about being hurt, or is it about your nerves?
我保证 只是因为那个人
I promise, it's just about the guy
之前打得我晕晕的 仅此而已
making me see cartoon birdies all around my head. That's it.
我们出发后 让西蒙斯再给你做次检查吧
Have Simmons give you one more check while we're gone.
确保没什么严重的问题
Let's make sure there's nothing serious.
好
O-okay.
调出战略科学军团的文件
Pull up the SSR file.
我要查出这个克里人的确切去向
I want to pinpoint exactly where this Kree guy's going.
别动
Stay right there.
举起双手
Put your hands up.
你们阻止不了我的
You will not stop me.
要打赌吗
Want to bet?
我是来帮助你们的
I am here to help.
所以你才攻击我吗 克里人
Is that why you attacked me, Kree?
是你先攻击我的
You were the one who attacked.
我不得不抹去你的记忆 以防你追踪我
I had to take your memory to keep you from tracking me.
你是怎么追踪到我的
How did you track me?
你没资格提问 克里人 不准说话
You do not ask the questions, Kree. You do not talk.
其实 我们需要他说话
Actually... we need him to talk.
我能证明 我对你们来说不是威胁
Look, I-I can prove that -- that I'm not a threat
我是来帮助你们的
and that I'm here to help.
把我的短棍给我
Bring me my truncheon.
果然是克里人
How very Kree.
需要武器来阐明观点
He needs a weapon to make a point.
我的短棍能恢复她的记忆
My truncheon can restore her memory.
这样不就能表明我正派的意图了吗
Would that not be a-a gesture of my noble intentions?
等我确定短棍确有你说的功效 我会考虑的
I'll consider it once we know that thing does what you say it does.
-你叫什么 -梵·达克
- Do you have a name? - Vin-tak.
我会赢得你们的信任
And I will earn your trust.
西蒙斯让你检查短棍吗
Simmons left you with truncheon duty?
有趣的词 短棍
Funny word... "Truncheon."
她想在检查之前 采取更多的预防措施
She wanted to take more precautions before investigating it,
但我觉得 反正肯定不像看上去那么简单
but I figured, hell, there's certainly more to it than meets the eye.
这也是我多年来对你的看法啊
Been saying the same about you for years.
据称 克里人用短棍抹去了希芙女士的记忆
Supposedly, the Kree used this to wipe lady Sif's memory.
底部有个刻度盘 但我们的仪器
There's a dial on the bottom, but none of our equipment
都无法检测到任何电或光谱信♥号♥♥
can detect any electrical or spectrographic signals.
你这是在用高大上的方式
Is that your fancy way of saying
说你不知道如何开启短棍吗
you don't know how to turn it on?
能不能被开启都不一定
Or if it can.
我们可以试着开[挑逗]点别的什么
Well, I know something else we could try turning on.
喂 小心点
Hey, careful with that.
你不想抹除我的记忆吧
You don't want to erase my hard drive, do you?
我说过了 好像不好使
Like I said, it doesn't seem to be working.
那好吧
All right, then...
或许我能帮你一把
Well, maybe I can help you with it.
我们快点弄完 就能快点...
The sooner we get it done, the sooner we...
你打算怎么帮我
How are you gonna help me?
能让我单独待会儿吗
Can I just get a little space, please?
又来了
There she is.
我需要时间想清楚
I need time figuring this out.
你好像已经想好了
Well, it seems like you already have.
差得远呢
Not at all.
我只是觉得 我们...
I just think that we...
应该慢慢来
should slow things down a little bit.
好 我懂了
Yeah, okay, I get it.
就是玩玩而已 是吗
Just a bit of fun, yeah?
不过通常我们还能再升点温
Though, usually, things get a little more heated
你才会变回冷面女王
before you turn frosty.
好吧 宝贝 我们就慢慢来吧
Okay, sweetheart. Consider it slowed.
别送命了 好吗
Don't die out there, yeah?
好啊 亨特
Hey, Hunter.
可能只有他才能操纵这个东西
It's possible that only he can operate it.
我们见过别的外星物质对生物或DNA有辨识
We've seen other alien materials react to biology or DNA.
-别跟我提这事儿 -还有我
- Don't remind me. - Or me.
行了 我们都经历过
We've all been there, done that.
菲兹和西蒙斯会检查那个箱子
Fitz and Simmons will examine the case.
如果那家伙说的是实话
If this guy's telling the truth,
我们可能终于找到想要的答案了
we might finally get the answers we've been searching for.
老实交待短棍怎么用 克里人
Tell us how the truncheon works, Kree.
鄙人有名有姓
The Kree has a name.
只有在我手上才好使
And that only works when in my hand.
真巧啊
That's convenient.
它底部有一个刻度盘
It has a-a dial on the bottom.
抱歉
Sorry.
多说无益 眼见为实
The argument was going nowhere.
你想起来了吗
You back with us?
是的 我恢复记忆了
Yes. My memories have returned.
我是阿斯加德的希芙女士 神盾局的朋友
I am Lady Sif of Asgard, friend of the S.H.I.E.L.D.
阿斯加德人 难怪呢
Asgardian... well, that explains a lot.
没错 我们不信任克里人
It is true. We do not trust Kree.
所以我才来到这里
That is why I am here.
海姆达尔看到有个克里人降临了你们的世界
When Heimdall saw that one landed on your world,
奥丁命我把他带回去
Odin charged me with retrieving him.
所以你就来寻衅滋事
So you came to pick a fight.
我们清楚克里人的历史 不得不担心
We know enough about Kree history to be concerned.
那既然如此
Well, then, if you know Kree history,
你一定听说过泰瑞根变异的传说了
perhaps you've heard the tale of terrigenesis.
当然
Of course.
远古时期 克里人降落到各个星球上
Ancient Kree descending on planets,
变异当地原住民来帮他们打仗
altering the inhabitants to fight their war.
地球就是其中之一
And earth was one of them.
从天而降的蓝色天使
Blue angels who fell from the sky.
很久以前 克里人发动了一场旷日持久的战争
Eons ago, the Kree waged a very long war.
伤亡惨重 他们需要更多的战士
The casualties were high, and they needed more soldiers.
你是说炮灰吧
You mean cannon fodder.
我们需要杀手
We needed killers.
克里人的一个邪恶派系
One vicious faction among the Kree
改造了其他生物的DNA
genetically modified other creatures' DNA.
这些改造
These modifications
可以被泰瑞根水晶激活
can be activated with terrigen crystals.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表