剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
you and I finally go get that cup of coffee
我们多年前就约好的那杯咖啡吧
we were supposed to get all those years back?
我以为你不会开口呢
I thought you'd never ask.
等这事结束 我很乐意
Once this is over, I'd like that.
梅讨厌咖啡
May hates coffee.
看到了吗 就像是一个...小疾病
See? So it's like a...a small disease.
-病毒 -没错 病毒 正在蔓延...
- Virus. - A virus, yes, and it's going through --
在飞机电力系统中蔓延
Through the plane's electrical systems.
没错 摧毁一切设备
Yeah, blowing things up.
稳定器 监视仪
The stabilizers, monitors.
没错 下一个就是...
Yes, and the next one will be the --
-导航系统刚刚烧毁了 -就是这个
- The nav systems just blew. - There you go.
-没法起飞 -等等
- Can't take off. - Wait. Wait.
稳定器 监视仪 导航系统 再就是通讯系统
Stabilizers, monitors, nav system, comms are next,
然后下一个就是...
And then next comes...
机翼
The wings.
是机翼
The wings.
燃料都在那里 那我们就会...
Where the fuel is, so then we'll...
我说谎了
I lied.
不管你是谁 跟你共事一点也不有趣
Working with you, whoever you are... not that fun.
我可不是那么好对付的
I won't go down easy.
我也是
That makes two of us.
真不敢相信这种场面只有我一个人能看见
I can't believe I'm the only one seeing this right now.
-画在他手上 你可以吗 -没问题
- He's got the painting. You good? - I'm good.
你不是说你能做到吗
I thought you said you could do this.
我是可以 或者说 我知道怎么做
Yes, I can...or, I mean, I know how.
不是...不只是嘴巴
It's... it's not... um, it's not just words.
我的手 我没法控制它们
It's the...hands, controlling them.
所以我不能用自己的手 我得用你的
So I can't use these... I have to use yours.
为什么非得是我
B-b-but why does it have to be me?
其他人不也可以...
Wouldn't one of the other people...
因为他们正在尽力修复
Yeah, because they're repairing the systems
已经损毁的系统 延缓病毒的侵蚀
that have already gone boom to... to delay the virus,
而你是唯一一个没有...
and you're the only one without, um...
任何技术技能的人
any technical skills whatsoever?
没错
Yes.
太棒了 告诉我该怎么做吧
Super. Just tell me what to do.
不 我需要增援
No, I need reinforcements now.
让他们来接应我并让撤离小队待命
Send them to my location and have an extraction team ready.
我清楚你的所有招式
I know all your moves.
我也曾是神盾局特工
I was S.H.I.E.L.D.
还有你不知道的
Not all of them.
把这块芯片放进这个空槽
Okay, this chip needs to go in this empty space, the...
-是这个吗 -没错
- All right, this one? - Yes.
好的...
Okay. Uh...
就这样吗 飞机修好了
Is that it? Is the plane fixed now?
不 线路 你还得修好线路
No. The wire... you have to do the wires.
是这个吗
Uh...this one here?
不 老天 千万别
No, no! Dear god, no.
-旁边的那个 -左边的吗
- The one beside it. The one beside it. - Uh, uh, to the left?
右边的 是右边的
To the right. To the right. To the...
我觉得这是个好现象
I think that's a good thing.
这下 飞机修好了
And now the plane is fixed.
巴克希先生 增援两分钟就到
Mr. Bakshi, the team is two minutes out, sir.
先生 您听到了吗
Sir, do you copy?
梅特工 投降 你就能得到满足
Agent may, surrender, and you will find satisfaction.
我会用别的方式寻求满足
I get my satisfaction elsewhere.
杀死你最大的好处
The best part about killing you
就是我不用再假扮你了
is that I won't have to be you anymore.
如果你真是我
If you were really me...
就不会那么多废话了
...you wouldn't talk so much.
我们得走了
We got to go.
需要帮忙吗
Want some help with that?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我得学会自己做这些
I need to learn to do these things by myself.
大伙儿 把手头东西都丢下
Guys, drop everything.
不行 这东西很贵的
No, this is worth a fortune.
我不能把它扔掉
I'm not gonna drop it.
轻轻把它放下就行
Just put it down.
这是干什么
What's all this?
我们撑过了一场九头蛇侵袭 救了空客
We survived a Hydra attack, saved the bus.
事实证明我是个机械工程天才
I turned out to be a genius at mechanical engineering.
值得庆祝一下
Calls for a celebration.
我喜欢你的思维方式
I like the way you think.
不了 我还是...
Um, no, actually, I should probably, um...
菲兹 如果不是你 这支队伍就没命了
Fitz, this team wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.
这是个大人情
This is big.
让我请你喝瓶啤酒 伙计
Let me buy you a beer, mate.
我们合作时间还不长
We haven't gotten to work together much yet,
但我觉得这次任务很成功
but I thought this was a successful mission.
如果我们继续这样合作
And if we keep up with this teamwork,
还会有更多次成功的任务
there will be more successful missions
更多的啤酒 更多的...
and plenty more beer, plenty more...
话说 我没有前任
Yeah, hey, so, um, I don't have an ex.
但曾经有一个我非常喜欢的女孩
But there was this girl that I like,
我告诉了她我对她的感觉
and I told her how I felt,
但她对我并没有同样的感觉
but she doesn't feel the same way as I do,
所以她就离开了
so she left.
那是她的损失 伙计
Her loss, then, mate.
依我看 是她错失了一个好人
From what I can see, she's missing out.
敬新的开始
To moving on.
对 新的开始
Yeah. Moving on.
还在查吗
Still digging?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么吗
Yeah. Nothing?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧 如果你需要我帮你查没什么
Okay, well, if you need any help with the nothing,
叫我一声就行
You just let me know.
好吧
Okay.
奇迹油画在迈阿密抢劫中被盗
我♥干♥了什么
I did what, now?
我知道 这消息需要消化一下
I know. It's a lot to process.
那是画啊 科尔森
I mean, a painting, Coulson,
你居然没有立刻怀疑那不是我
And you weren't immediately suspicious it wasn't me?
老实说 咱们还没那么熟
To be fair, we're not that close.
也是
Yeah.
如果这东西真像你说的那么重要
Well, if this is, inde, as important as you say it is,
你就该把它交出来
you should probably hand it over,
还有你恰好拥有的
along with any other Hydra assets
其它九头蛇资产
you happen to have in your possession.
可惜 画在打斗中被毁掉了
Sadly, the painting was destroyed in the fight.
反正我也不觉得它那么有价值
I don't think it was of much value, anyway.
九头蛇对它的价值评估有误
Hydra was mistaken about its worth.
如果我们找到其它东西 我会通知你的
And anything else we get, I'll let you know.
我再确认一下 就凭一张面具吗
Just to be clear, this is all about a mask
那家伙带上就看起来和我一样了吗
that this guy put on and made him look like me?
是的
Yeah.
我曾在敌营里待过漫长的五个月
You know, I spent five long months in an enemy war camp.
你们这些人简直让我怀念那些日子了
You people make me miss those days.
不过 我们继续在你们黑进的这个
But, hey, why don't we keep chatting
加密线路上多聊一会吧
on this secure line you've hacked
这样我就能找到你们的位置
so I can draw a bead on your location
然后我们就可以面对面谈心了
and we can get some quality face time?
有些人还是别聊太久比较好
Some people are better in small doses.
另一方面 我们现在知道九头蛇在找
Meanwhile, now we know Hydra is searching for evidence
那个外星纹样
of the alien writing.
这可不是好事
That's not good.
对 这不是好事 而且这还不是最糟的
No, it's not. And that's not the worst of it.
那幅画的分♥析♥结果回来了
The analysis of the painting came back...
它确实已经五百年了
It is 500 years old.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表