剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你干什么 我刚干掉一堆敌人
What the hell, man?! I just took out the boomers!
空客 我们得赶紧跟空客联♥系♥
Uh, the bus! The bus! We need to talk to the bus!
菲兹总提起你
Fitz would talk about you.
说起在你房♥间看到的那些设计图
He described the blueprints he saw in your room.
他觉得你很厉害
He was quite impressed.
菲兹可是很难打动的
And Fitz is very hard to impress.
让他相信你
Get him to trust you.
你跟他很相似
You're a lot like him.
跟我们都很相似
Like both of us, really.
我们是科学家 生来就是解决问题的
We're scientists... wired to solve problems.
或许以前是 但现在不同了
Maybe before. It's different now.
我才不信呢
Oh, I don't believe you.
你一定很怀念吧
You must miss it.
像我们这样的智商 应该物尽其用
Minds like ours... they need to be used.
我已经受够被利用了
I'm tired of being used.
别激怒他
Don't let him get angry.
重复我的话
Repeat what I say.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
平静下来
And clear your mind.
放弃抵抗 你就会找到目标
Surrender and you will find meaning.
放弃抵抗 你就能得到解脱
Surrender and you will find release.
西蒙斯特工
Agent Simmons...
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
多尼不是从沙箱逃出去的
Donnie didn't escape the Sandbox.
是他为九头蛇拿下了那里
He took the Sandbox for Hydra.
吉尔是九头蛇的人
Hydra recruited Gill?
大脑 大脑
Uh...the... the brain. The brain.
他们给他洗了脑
They brainwashed him.
现在他们正试图重新激活对他的控制
And they're gonna re-trigger his programming if they can.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
沃德告诉我的
I spoke to Ward.
这事等我回去了再说
We'll talk about that when I get home.
干得漂亮 菲兹
Nice work, Fitz.
梅 亨特 你们有人发现吉尔了吗
May, Hunter, do either of you have eyes on Gill?
还没有
Not yet.
目标正与九头蛇的人对话
Target is talking to Hydra.
结束他们的对话 快
End that conversation. Now.
收到
Copy that.
你知道该怎么做
You know what is best.
那就是服从
What is best is you comply.
西蒙斯
Simmons?
你以为我不知道你想干什么吗
You think I don't know what you're trying to do?
你跟他们都一样 就是个骗子
You're just like the rest of them. You liar!
那是什么声音
What am I hearing?
梅特工朝我开了一枪
Agent May shot me.
-重复一遍 -梅朝我开枪了
- Repeat? - May shot me.
天啊 真希望是我
Man, I wanted to be the one.
西蒙斯在这里
Simmons is here.
我重复 西蒙斯跟九头蛇的人在这里
Repeat... Simmons is on site with Hydra.
-是否维持她的卧底身份 -是 保护她的身份
- Do we maintain her cover? - Yes. Maintain her cover.
-她就是你的线人 -没错
- Your source? - My source.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
那首要目标怎么办
What about the primary target?
如果不能制♥服♥他 就解决他
If we can't take him in, we take him out.
-知道了吗 -收到
- Do you copy? - Copy that.
收到
Copy.
-他追上来了吗 -就在我后面
- Is he far behind? - Not far.
-抱歉 我尽力了 -没事
- I'm sorry. I tried. - It's all right.
这里的环境对我们更有利
Conditions are better here, anyway.
下午好 吉尔先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Gill.
是你
You.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
-不 -平静下来
- No. - Calm your mind.
不 求你了
No. Please. Please.
你知道该这么做
You know what is best.
那就是服从
What is best is you comply.
别这样
Don't.
服从会得到奖赏
Compliance will be rewarded.
吉尔先生
Mr. Gill...
你愿意服从了吗
Are you ready to comply?
我乐意服从
I'm happy to comply.
那就证明给我看
Prove it, then.
帮我们摆脱追踪
Keep us from being followed.
走吧
Let's move!
怎么回事
What just happened?
你打了基础 给了我们第二次机会
You laid the groundwork and gave us a second chance.
他又是我们的人了
He's with us again.
咱们走
Let's head out.
冻住船上所有人
Ice everyone inside this ship.
不留活口
No one leaves here alive.
出口在这边
Exit's this way.
被冻住了
It's frozen.
让我来
Let me.
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
快走
Let's go!
危机已解除
The threat's been neutralized.
九头蛇没得到他
Hydra doesn't have him.
西蒙斯特工呢
And Agent Simmons?
她的身份保住了 目前安全
Her cover's been maintained. She's safe for now.
他们空手而归 但我们不是
They're leaving empty-handed. But we're not.
收获颇丰啊
Nice payload.
可惜不能把整艘货船都弄走
Too bad we couldn't make off with the whole cargo ship.
要不要赌一下船上有多少设备
Want to take a bet how much tech's in the cargo?
别想忽悠我帮你干活 迈克
Not gonna sucker me into doing your inventory, Mack.
不过想法不错
Good try, though.
崔普 看到斯凯了吗
Trip, have you seen Skye?
在楼上
Upstairs.
你关心的话 我没事
In case you're wondering, I'm all right.
肩上的擦伤看起来很严重
Nasty-looking bruise on my shoulder.
痛得要死 不过也是我活该
Hurts like hell, but I deserved it.
我们扯平了 对吗
So, we're even? Right?
嗯
We are.
太好了
Glad to hear.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
不知道 这里让我想起了从前的日子
I don't know. It reminds me of before.
如果经常用她出勤的话 玻璃得修修了
Should replace the glass if we're gonna take her out regularly.
我一直在监控摩洛哥警署的通信频道
I've been monitoring Moroccan Law-enforcement channels.
他们还没找到多尼·吉尔的尸体
They still haven't found Donnie Gill's body yet.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
我理解科尔森为什么瞒着我们西蒙斯的事
I get why Coulson kept what Simmons was doing from us.
我知道他在保护西蒙斯
I understand he's protecting her,
确保没人会妨碍她执行任务
making sure no one compromises her mission,
但你知道这事
But you knew?
我知道
I knew.
我很担心她
I'm scared for her.
西蒙斯到九头蛇卧底 她撒谎烂透了
Simmons in Hydra? She's a terrible liar.
我是说真的
I'm serious.
我爱她 但她撒谎简直惨不忍♥睹
I love her, but her trying to lie...it is a horror show.
以前也许是 但现在不是了
Maybe before, but not anymore.
她能应付得来
She can handle it.
她很棒
She's good.
你也是
She's not the only one.
学生被学院校友救下
学员日报
我们得谈谈
We should talk.
首先 我想说我看到了你的进步
First of all, I want you to know that I see your progress.
你对我们队伍很重要
You're an important part of this team,
我希望你不要忘了这点
and I don't want you to forget that.
但我看了录像
But I saw the recording.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表