剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Uh. Uh, sir, I think somebody's trying to hack into it.
我们得分头行动
We need to split up!
我们掩护 你去找斯凯
We'll cover you. Go find Skye!
你男朋友去哪
Where the hell is your boyfriend going?
小心
Look out!
斯凯
Skye?
斯凯
Skye!
这人是谁啊
Who the hell's that guy?
不知道
Don't know.
小电流挺有劲
Packs a mean spark.
我看他是想保护斯凯
I think he's protecting Skye.
她现在在哪 你能扫描一下整层楼吗
Where is she now? Can you scan the floor?
好了
Got him.
信♥号♥♥传输进来了
Signal's coming in.
光学扫描失效了
Optics are down.
我看她从那边拐过去了
I think she went around that corner.
天啊
Bloody hell.
别动 小子
Stay down, kid.
交给我
I got this.
你去哪了
Where the hell you been?
好戏你全错过了
You missed all the fun.
不尽然
Not quite.
两个都拿下
Take them both.
斯凯
Skye?
科尔森
Coulson?
我得带你走
I need to get you out of here.
不不 还不能走 不能走
No, no, not yet, not yet!
不 别走
No, don't go!
我都找到她了
I had her.
该死 我都找到她了
Damn it! I had her.
死亡战士倒下了
Deathlok's down.
又有异能人士出来搅局
We've got powered people on-site.
满楼都是九头蛇的人
Hydra's storming the building.
-你怎么了 -皮肉伤而已
- What happened to you? - Ah, it's merely a flesh wound.
很重的皮肉伤
A bad one.
我们人手和武器都不足 后援就菲兹一个人
We're outmanned, outgunned, and our only backup is Fitz.
你来决定 老大
Your call, boss.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
九头蛇标配弹♥药♥
Standard Hydra issue.
我估计我们迟来了不到一个小时
I'd say we missed them by less than an hour.
不过打得够激烈的
Hell of a fight, though.
看来所有人都走了
Looks like everyone cleared out.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
九头蛇走后我又折回来了
I doubled back after Hydra took off.
他们的善后小队够差劲的 是吧
Their cleanup crew really sucks, doesn't it?
这里发生什么了 科尔森
What the hell happened here, Coulson?
等回到基地我再跟你们详说
I'll tell you all about it back at the base.
带我去见你们的头儿吧
Take me to your leader.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表