剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Phil...Time for you to go night-night.
长睡不醒
Time for the big sleep.
去死吧
Time to die.
神盾局都要死光光
For everyone in S.H.I.E.L.D. to die!
这是嘉颖的计划 不是你的
This is Jiaying's plan, not yours.
那又如何
So what?
我一向照她说的做
I've always done whatever she asks.
让我开心
It makes me happy.
她为此爱我
It's why she loves me.
小心点 她是昏过去了 不是死人
Careful with her. She's unconscious, not dead.
把她关好 我们得快点行动
Just lock her up. We have to move fast.
昨天 我还再也不想跟她说话了呢
A day ago, I never wanted to talk to her again.
现在我满脑子都是她
Now she's all I can think about.
爱就是这么奇怪
Love's weird that way.
我不知道是不是爱 更像欲望
I'm not sure it's love... more like a dance of desire,
别扭和混乱感情的交汇
discomfort, and unreliable feelings.
SIM卡已定位
等等 芭比的手♥机♥又上线了
Hold on. Bobbi's phone's back in service.
这样追踪位置应该就容易了
Shouldn't be too hard to trace this to a location.
可能是陷阱
Could be a trap.
试过了
Been there, done that.
我跟芭比的婚姻大都感觉像是陷阱
Most of my marriage to Bobbi felt like a trap.
但我们也有过快乐
But...we did have our good times.
你去吗
So, you up for this?
如果能找到沃德 一枪崩了他
If it means finding Ward and putting a bullet in his head...
我绝对加入
I'm all in.
看来爱的确很奇怪
Guess love is weird that way.
拨♥打♥ 芭比
拨♥打♥ 芭比
真快
That was fast.
看来有人想情人了
Someone must really miss their honey bunny.
你觉得他会来找你吗
You think he'll come for you, hmm?
鉴于你对于你对卡拉犯下的罪过毫无悔过
Since you've shown no remorse for your sins against Kara,
也显然不在乎自己的性命
since you clearly have no regard for your own life...
我们要给你留下一份礼物
...We're leaving you a little present.
第一个穿过这扇门的人
First person through this door...
脑浆四溅
...Brains everywhere.
不知道你会是什么感觉
I wonder what you'll feel
看着别人因为你做的事而死
when you watch somebody else die because of what you did.
我知道我们会作何感觉
I know what we'll feel.
了结
Closure.
交火了
Shot's fired.
各就位
Take your positions.
行动
Let's go.
上上上
Go, go, go.
安全
We're clear.
放下武器 否则都没命
Weapons down or everybody dies.
你把斯凯怎么了
What did you do with Skye?
跟我来 我带你去看
Follow me, and I'll show you.
真等不及离开这鬼地方了
I can't wait to get off this boat.
机库甲板被我们拿下了
Hangar deck's ours.
我下去夺下军械库
I'm headed down to secure the armory.
我还在楼上一间会议室里
I'm also upstairs in the conference room.
通讯中断 引擎熄火
Comms are down. Engines are down.
舰上大部分电子设备也被短路
They've shorted out most of the electrical on the ship.
他们夺下了两个反应堆舱
They've taken both reactor compartments,
船员舱 和机库甲板
the crew quarters, as well as the hangar deck.
天呐
Good god.
给我个安全频道联♥系♥总部的科尔森
Get me a secure channel to Coulson at H.Q.
-我们得警告他 -收到
- We need to warn him. - Copy that.
下层还有人在抵抗吗
Do we have anybody left still fighting below?
科尔森局长 我们遭受了袭击
Director Coulson, we are under attack
袭击者人数未知 是异能人士
from an unknown number of gifted assailants.
他们已经杀了我数十名手下
They have killed dozens of my men.
我们需要帮助 我在给...
We need your help. I'm sending our...
珍玛 快跑
Jemma, run! Run!
嗯 我们跑吧
Yes, let's all run!
只剩你和我了
Now it's just you and me.
我们谈谈
And we're gonna talk.
安全
All clear.
母舰已经夺下了
The ship's been taken.
大部分船员被控制在下层甲板
Most of the crew have been secured on a lower deck.
下一轮清扫中会找到其他人
Anyone unaccounted for will be found on our next sweep.
现在做什么
Now what?
现在
Now...
我们开始
We begin.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表