剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你看到他干了什么吗
Did you see what he did!
-别挡道 -对不起 对不起
- Get out of the road. - Sorry. I... I'm sorry.
对不起 我不知道我怎么了
I'm sorry. I don't know what's happening to me.
我只是想去医院 求你们了
I'm just trying to get to the hospital! Please!
举起手来 马上
Hands in the air! Now!
我们已包围了外星威胁
We have the alien threat surrounded.
第五大街 派克市场和联合车站之间
5th, between Pike and Union.
他就在我们视线范围内 夫人
He's in our sights, ma'am.
控制目标
Contain the subject.
有必要可进行致命打击
Use lethal force if necessary.
致命打击
Lethal force?
不是我想这样的 我需要帮助
I'm not trying to do this! I need help!
站在那儿 该死 举起手来
Stay right there, damn it! Hands up!
-好的 好的 -现在转身
- Okay, okay. - Now turn around,
慢慢把手放在引擎盖上
hands on the hood, real slow.
我都照你说的做 但请不要伤害我
I'll do whatever you say, but please don't hurt me.
真的 我不知道 我...
Honestly, I... I don't know what... what's... what's...
我怎么了
happening to me.
等等
Hey, wait a minute!
不许动 趴下 抓住他
Freeze! Get down on the ground! Get him!
他在小巷里
He's in the alley!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
兄弟 你叫什么名字
Guy, what's your name?
-乔伊 -乔伊
- Joey. - Joey.
好的 我叫黛西 我是神盾局的
Okay, my name's Daisy, I'm with S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我们是来保护你的
and we're here for your protection.
还有更多人在赶来
There's more on the way.
第一小组已被击溃 或是吓尿了
First unit's down or wetting themselves.
那辆SUV叫他们知道厉害了
That SUV got the point across.
乔伊 乔伊
Joey, Joey. J...
乔伊 听我说 好吗
Joey! Stay with me, okay?!
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared
你的世界完全被颠覆了
And your world's being turned upside down.
但信不信由你 我也经历过这一切
But believe it or not, I've been through this, okay?
-我能帮助你 -我们会带你离开这里
- I can help. - We'll get you out of here.
是你把那辆车 那些人...
It's you who made the car, the people, and the thing...
你得站远点 伙计
You're gonna want to stand well clear of that, mate.
-我说的吧 -我知道有很多需要消化
- Didn't I tell you? - I know it's a lot to take in.
但现在 你没太多选择 时间紧迫
But right now, you have very few options and zero time,
-所以 听我们的吧 -我们稍后就来
- so, please, just go with it. - We'll be right there with you.
-这一天也不可能更疯狂了 是吧 -是吧
- It's not like this day can get any crazier, right? - Right?
我收回刚才那句
I take that back!
危险化学物 戴上面具
Chemical hazard. Mask on.
他们刚才就在这儿
They were right here.
怎么回事 他们不见了
What the hell happened? They're gone.
感觉还好吧 哥们
How are you holding up in there, buddy?
还好...吧
Fine. I guess.
我希望这玩意儿不是只会上升
I hope this is going somewhere other than higher.
放宽心 我们就到了
Rest easy. We're almost there.
我们本已困住了他 但目标逃脱了
We had him pinned down, but the target has escaped.
他不是逃脱了 他是被救走了
He didn't escape. He was extracted.
我们会拉起警戒线 清理 控制局面
We'll secure the area, clean up, contain the situation.
确保不再闹出更大动静
Manage it without making any more noise.
这次连直升机都出动了 真是的
There were helicopters this time, for god's sake.
这事影响越来越大了
It is getting harder for this to go unnoticed.
交给你了
We'll leave you to it.
你是谁
Who are you?
这怎么回事 神盾局是什么
W-what is this? What is S.H.I.E.L.D.?
是你对我动的手脚吗
Did you do this to me?
我们努力保护你这样的人免遭世界的伤害
We try to protect people like you from the world
也避免你们伤到自己
or from yourself,
除非有必要保卫世界免受你的威胁
unless we have to defend the world against you.
我这样的人 我是怎么了
People like me? What is happening to me?
你经历了所谓的生物变异
You've experienced what's called a bio-morphic event.
简单地说 你的DNA改变了
Short version -- your DNA changed.
那不简单地说呢
And the long version?
很复杂
Is...long, but
但现在你要明白你会平安度过的
right now, you need to understand that you will survive this.
好吧
Okay.
好 那你们会治好我
Okay, s-so you guys can cure me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们只能学着接受它
We just learn to live with it.
你可能会觉得你的生活结束了
It may feel like your life has ended,
但它只是 更加有意思了
but it's just... got more interesting.
更有意思
More interesting?
我又不是TED演讲
I'm not a freaking TED talk.
你看见电线砸中油罐车的样子了吗
Did you see the power line hit that tanker truck?
我就是个灾难性的熔化器
I'm literally a catastrophic meltdown.
一切都
Everything was...
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
为什么这个箱子没有化掉
Why -- why isn't this box liquefying
还是飞机什么玩意儿的
or this plane or whatever the hell this is?
这是高分子适应性材料
It's poly-tectic adaptive materials.
每个模块都可以个性化设置
Each module can be customized.
所以你在里面很安全 也不会伤到我们
So, you're safe in there, and we're safe from you.
我怎么没觉得安全呢
I don't feel safe.
我觉得我皮肤发麻
I feel like my skin's crawling
我的器官在乱动...
and my organs are shifting and --
乔伊 深呼吸
Joey, just take a breath.
你现在最需要的是休息 这是医学考虑
First thing you need is rest, medically speaking.
我们还得飞几个小时
We'll be in the air for a couple more hours,
期间你只能待在箱子里 还是躺会儿吧
and you will be in this box, so why don't you lie down?
睡一觉你会觉得好很多的
You'll feel better after some sleep.
那个
Well...
谢谢 不管你叫什么
Thanks, whatever your name is.
黛西
Daisy.
谢谢你 黛西
Well, thank you, Daisy,
谢谢你没让他们打死我
for not letting them shoot me in the head.
还有件事
Uh, oh, one last thing --
你每天都吃维生素片吗 乔伊
Do you take vitamins every day, Joey?
鱼油
Fish oil?
也不是每天
Not every day.
好的 好好休息
All right. Get some rest.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
暂时 还好吧
Okay. For now.
这已经是这个月第三起了
Third incident already this month,
但至少这次我们保护了他
but at least we were able to get our hands on this one.
新变异发生率在升高
The rate of new cases is increasing.
第一起事故后我们就预料到会如此了
We knew it would after the initial reports.
新异人可能在任何地方出现
A new inhuman could emerge anywhere
而且完全不知道是怎么回事
without having any idea what's happened.
目前为止还只出现在美国大♥陆♥
Only in the continental U.S. so far.
再说 新飞行器的飞行时间
Plus, this new aircraft can stay in the air
比以前那个长多了
much longer than the old plane.
几天都行 所以往任何地方快速响应都
Days, really, so rapid response anywhere is --
你很喜欢你的新玩具吧
You love your new toy, don't you?
我是很喜欢我的新玩具
I very much love my new toy,
但就算它有强大到惊人的覆盖面♥积♥
but even with the mind-boggling range on this puppy...
异人还是在消失
Inhumans are still disappearing.
他是我们这段时间第一个成功解救的
This is the first one in a while we've been able to secure.
是谁带走了他们并不难猜
Well, it's no mystery who's taking them.
那个秘密行动小组在我们之前就到了
That black-ops group was there before us.
-我知道 -不是第一次了
- I know. - Again.
不管他们是谁
Whoever they are.
你觉得他们带走了多少异人
How many do you think they've taken?
我们至少知道有五起事件
We know of at least five sightings,
五个异人在我们赶到前消失不见了
five individuals who vanished before we could get to them.
但真正的谜团是 谁在领导这个组织
But the real mystery is, who's running that group?
你做好调查不就知道了
Not if you did your part.
加入狗仔大军感觉如何 菲尔
How did it feel to join the paparazzi, Phil?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表