剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
When this is all over, I'm gonna cry for like a week.
过来
Hey, come here.
迈克是个好人
Mack's one of the best.
如果他真死了 那么这世上
If he really is gone, then the number
我信任的人的数目就大幅下降了
of people I trust on this planet just plummeted.
我不知道你还有信任的人呢
I didn't know you trusted anyone.
总有心软的时候
Moment of weakness.
我对一些人的不信任会少一些吧
Let's just say I mistrust some less than others.
是迭戈
It's diego.
科尔森让我安排跟他见面
Coulson wanted me to set a meeting.
其实...有后援会比较好呢
You know... could use some backup.
我可能认识个人
I might know a guy.
要我去问问他有空吗
Want me to see if he's available?
他厉害吗
Is he good?
至少他发现你藏了一个U盘
Ah, good enough to know you're keeping a thumb drive from him.
我很想信任你 芭比 真的
I want to trust you, Bob. I really do.
所以我要假设 不管那硬盘上有什么
So I'm gonna assume that whatever's on that drive
都与你我无关
has nothing to do with you and me.
我去拿武器 然后我们就走
I'll go get my weapons. Then we can go.
你做了正确的决定
You made the right call.
正确的决定应该是
The right call would have been
两枪打中沃德的脑袋
to put two of these in Ward's head.
那么九头蛇就会把空客炸飞
Then hydra would have blown the bus out of the air.
对 但他们就不会得到斯凯或蕾娜
Yeah, but then they wouldn't have Skye or Raina
或地图 或地址...
Or the map or the location...
因为你的决定
Six members of our team
我们的六名队员还活着
are still alive because of what you did.
这是很了不起的
That needs to count for something.
斯凯能照顾好自己
Skye can take care of herself.
你已经把她变成了
You've transformed her
一位聪明 坚强 有能力的特工
into an agent who's smart and tough and capable.
如果她有机会扭转局面
If there's a chance for her to turn the tables,
她一定能抓住
She'll take it.
寻找出口
Checking exits,
点人数和武器
Numbers of men, weapons inventory.
不错啊 你的枪法怎么样
I'm impressed. How's your marksmanship?
不知道 把你的枪给我
I don't know. Hand me your side arm.
咱们试试看呗
Let's find out.
沉着应对压力
Cool under pressure.
看来梅在教你自控
I see May's teaching you control.
这就是我们的不同之一
That's one of our differences.
神盾局教人自控
In S.H.I.E.L.D., they train you to control yourself.
而九头蛇则想控制他人
Hydra wants to control everyone else.
我并不忠于九头蛇
I'm not loyal to hydra.
我的任务只是接回蕾娜
My orders were to collect Raina.
带上你 是我自己的主意
Bringing you along was my idea.
可能你不记得了
Maybe you don't remember,
但我们以前玩过"绑♥架♥斯凯"的游戏
but we've played this game of "Let's kidnap Skye" before,
最后你的下场可不太好
and it didn't end well for you.
这我并不关心
That's not my concern.
是吗 那你关心什么
Really? Then what is?
遵守我的诺言
Keeping my promise.
相信你俩有很多话要说
I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do.
看啊
Look at that.
你歪头的样子
The way you tilt your head.
就像...
It's just like...
这是先天遗传还是后天养成的
Is it nature or nurture?
我向自己保证
I promised myself...
不会太激动
...I wouldn't get emotional.
可是
Just...
这一刻我等了太久
I've waited so long for this moment.
咱们再来一次吧
Let's try again.
我是卡尔
I'm Cal.
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
要不要坐下
Would you like to sit down?
好吧 我也不想坐
Right. Me neither.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting with me.
"谢谢你..."
"Thank you for..."
你开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
我是被枪指着从一架飞机上被绑♥架♥来的
I was kidnapped off a plane at gunpoint.
你就这么一句吗
That's all you have to say?
你说得对 我很抱歉
You're right. Oh, I'm sorry.
咱们别太冲动
Let's not lose our heads.
我只是有点紧张
I-I-I'm just a little nervous.
希望可以对你承认这点
I hope it's okay to admit that to you.
这是个重要的时刻
This is a big moment.
父亲 女儿 骨肉团聚
Father, daughter, family reunion.
我希望一切都很完美 我本来有很多打算
I wanted it to be perfect. I-I had plans.
那种小杏仁酥 知道吗
Those little almond cookies, you know?
可能再来点花
Flowers, maybe.
不是像这样
Not like this.
不是在这里
Not here.
天啊
My God.
你真美
You are beautiful.
我不知道你对我了解多少
Well, I don't know what you know about me.
你是个怪物 是杀人犯
You're a monster, a murderer,
你到哪里都会带去死亡
a trail of death wherever you go.
这些都没错
Those are all true.
但你要理解
But you need to understand.
我的宝贝女儿...
My little girl was...
你被从我身边夺走
You were taken from me,
然后我的整个世界都崩溃了
and my world fell apart.
失去你 是我生命中最痛苦的一天
It was the worst day of my life, losing you,
但我并不是把你丢了
but I didn't lose you.
我没有不小心
I wasn't careless.
我没有忘记是他们偷走了你
I didn't forget you were stolen from me!
我以前并不是这样的
I wasn't always like this.
我并不是一直...
I wasn't always a...
你出生在中国
You were born in China.
你母亲是中国人
Your mother was Chinese.
你刚出生时 我们非常幸福
When you were first born we were so happy.
我在一家诊所工作
I worked in a clinic.
大家都喜欢我
People liked me.
我也喜欢我自己
I liked myself.
后来发生了什么
So what happened?
我想说的是
This is the thing I want to say.
很抱歉我没能陪在你身边
I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you,
没能保护你
that I couldn't protect you...
没能教你繁星的故事
that I couldn't teach you about the stars...
或者给你唱催眠曲
or sing you to sleep.
我知道我非常让你失望
I know I'm a terrible disappointment,
但现在我来了
but I'm here now.
接下来将发生的事
And everything that's about to happen
都是命中注定的
is supposed to happen.
我会照顾好你
I'm gonna take care of you.
那就放我走
Then get me out of here.
什么
What?
或许是我没说清楚
Maybe I haven't been clear.
你正在你应该在的地方
You're exactly where you're supposed to be.
这是你的命运
This is your destiny.
-哎呀 情况不妙 -什么不妙
- Ooh. Okay. This is bad. - What's bad?
迭戈提前到了 而且还穿了西装
Oh, Diego's early, and he's wearing a suit.
你得解释一下 这怎么就不妙了
Uh, yeah, you're gonna have to connect the dots on why that's bad.
他从不提前到 而且从不♥穿♥西装
He's never early, and he never wears a suit.
好吧 这就明白了
Oh, well, that clears everything up.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
你觉得他在出♥卖♥♥♥我们吗
Think he's selling us out?
或者出♥卖♥♥♥他们
Or selling them out.
怎么 你觉得那是个信♥号♥♥吗
What? You think it's a signal?
我猜是的
I think so.
你猜还是你确定
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表