剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Just let me go with him.
我会好好和他谈
I'll talk to him.
减缓打击 告诉他我会去看他
I'll soften the blow -- let him know I'll visit
告诉他 他并没有永远失去我们
and that... he hasn't lost us forever.
巴克希联络安排了和李斯特博士的见面
Bakshi reached out -- arranged a meeting with Dr. List.
我们能信任唯命是从的巴克希吗
And are we sure we trust stepford Bakshi?
说信任可能有些过分
"Trust" might be a little strong.
巴克希得到的指令是
Bakshi's been instructed to act
完全按照之前的行为方式行事
exactly as he would have... before.
被洗♥脑♥之前
Before the brainwashing.
这真是让我放心很多啊
Oh, well, in that case, I feel comforted.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
还要多久
How much longer?
几小时
A couple hours.
菲兹
So, Fitz...
最近好吗
how've you been?
坐下 菲兹特工
Sit down, Agent Fitz.
巴克希 长官
Bakshi, sir.
巴克希 他和沃德一模一样
Bakshi -- no, he is -- he is -- he's the exact same as Ward.
一回九头蛇他绝对会背叛我们
So he will double-cross us the second that he's with Hydra.
是的 如果让他一个人去的话
Yes, he would -- if he was going in alone.
-不是吗 -他会带个保镖
- He's not? - He'll have his bodyguard with him.
就是我
That'd be me.
我们会通过麦克的眼睛监视整个见面
We'll monitor the entire meet through Mike's eye.
李斯特博士的指示很明确
Dr. List's instructions were explicit --
巴克希只能只身前往
Bakshi was to come alone.
幸运的是 巴克希很会为自己开脱
Luckily, Bakshi's good at talking his way out of things.
对吗
Aren't you?
人们都说那是我的强项之一
I've been told it's one of my more useful skill sets, yes.
看 没问题的
See? No problem.
-有进展吗 -没有
- Any luck? - No.
他们早晚会发现的 你知道的
They were going to find out -- you know that.
你知道换工具箱的事
You do realize that it was my plan
是我的主意不是菲兹的吧
to switch the box -- not Fitz's?
我们得掌握局势
We had to get out in front of it.
他将计划执行得非常完美
I mean, he carried the plan out to perfection,
但是我把图纸给了他
but I handed him the schematics.
我不管这是谁的主意
I don't care whose plan it was.
你把菲兹扔进虎口
You threw Fitz to the wolves.
为了保护你
To protect you.
他们为了工具箱突袭基地
They raided the base for that box.
你该庆幸你现在没被关起来
You're lucky you're not in a cell right now.
真不敢相信你 你站在他们那边
I can't believe what I'm hearing. You're on their side.
这跟站哪边无关 重要的是真♥相♥
It's not about sides -- it's about the truth.
科尔森留下了一堆谎言
Coulson left us with a mountain of lies,
想要搞清他这么做的原因
and the only way to understand his reasoning
就得打开工具箱
was inside that box.
老实说 我不在乎工具箱里有什么
Honestly, I don't care what's in it.
我只知道
The only thing I know
科尔森只是想保护斯凯
is that Coulson was just trying to protect Skye.
威斯康星州 密尔沃基
谢谢 小戈
Thanks, Gordo.
你可以走了
Now beat it.
卡尔
Cal.
你们准备好了我就回来
I'll be back when you're ready.
会通知你的
We'll let you know.
这是我们第一次父女约会
Our first father-daughter date!
虽然"约会"这个词可能不太合适
Though "Date" might be the wrong word.
别扭吗
Is that weird?
这让你觉得别扭吗
Is -- is this weird?
是有点别扭
Yeah. It's weird.
有一点
It's a little weird.
你在这附近有房♥子还是...
So, did you have an apartment around here or...?
我不住这里 只是在这里办公
Oh, I didn't live here -- worked here.
办公室在 那里
My office is, uh, over there.
那我们要去哪
Oh, then where are we going?
你不是说你要来拿东西吗
I thought you said you had to grab some of your things.
不是啦 我说我想带你在这附近转转
No, I told you I wanted to show you around.
可以吃些点心 加深一下了解
Thought we'd get a pastry, get to know each other a little?
好啊 谁不喜欢点心呢
Sure. Who doesn't love pastry?
是吧
Right?
有一家超棒的家庭面包店
Oh, there's this great, little mom-and-pop bakery
转个弯就到了 瑞典风 瑞士
just around the corner -- Swedish place -- Swiss --
我也不知道 我总搞不清
I don't know. I mix them up.
货币兑换
怎么了
What's wrong?
你知道为什么上班路上闻不到
You know what doesn't have the smell of buttery goodness
一阵阵黄油香了吗
wafting out of it on your way to work?
变成货币兑换店了
A currency exchange?
这附近一定有吃东西的地方
Got to be someplace to eat around here.
你以前在这里有诊所吗
So, you had a -- you had a practice here?
对 在我遇见你妈妈之前
Yeah, before I met your mother.
她也是医生吗
She was a doctor, too?
还在上学呢
Studying to be one.
她在这方面有天赋
She had a natural gift for it --
富有同情心 天资过人 聪明伶俐
Compassionate, beyond intelligent, wise --
思路总是比我快
always five steps ahead of me.
她打算在这里的医学院完成学业
She wanted to finish med school here.
还有所很不错的特许学校
Oh, and there was this great, little charter school
转个弯就到
Just around the corner.
特许医学院吗
A charter school for medicine?
什么
What?
不 不是她上的 是你
Oh, no, not for her -- for you.
本来计划得好好的
Oh, it was gonna be perfect.
我每天接送你上下学
I was gonna drop you off every morning and pick you up,
帮你做科技展项目
help you with your science-fair project --
做火山 火山谁不喜欢呢 对吧
the volcano, because who doesn't love a volcano, right?
我们去参加父女舞会
We'd go to the father-daughter dances together,
吃冰淇淋
get ice cream.
我们本可以享受的美好生活啊
Ah, the life we could have had --
本该如此的
should have had.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
回忆往事难免有些伤感
Memory lane isn't always that fun to visit.
没关系
It's okay.
走吧 我现在满脑子都是冰淇淋
Come on. I've got ice cream on the brain.
厄喀德那
资本管理公♥司♥
联上网了
We are online.
很高兴见到你安然无恙 巴克希先生
It's good to see you alive and well, Mr. Bakshi.
李斯特博士 荣幸
Dr. List, a pleasure.
找你真是太不容易了
You're a difficult man to find these days.
请
Please.
三个人 全副武装
Three men, heavily armed --
肯定不止这些人
bet there's more where they came from.
有关系吗
Does it matter?
你派了个手臂装着火箭的机器人呢
You got a cyborg on board with rockets in his arm.
他不是机器人 他是一名神盾局特工
He's not a cyborg -- he's a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent...
手臂上配备了火箭炮
with rockets in his arm.
怀特霍尔博士惨遭不幸
Our world is much more complicated now
之后又引发大屠♥杀♥
after the tragic death of Dr. Whitehall
使我们的世界更加复杂了
and the ensuing bloodbath that it caused.
谢谢
Thank you.
请告诉我 巴克希先生
Tell me, Mr. Bakshi,
你到底是如何毫发无伤地成功脱了身
exactly how did you manage to escape unscathed?
你这是什么意思 博士
What are you implying, doctor?
大多数九头蛇领导人
Well, most of Hydra's leaders
都在这次打击中丧生了
were wiped out in one fell swoop,
你却活了下来
but not you.
我只是好奇 你是否知道谁与此事有关
I was just curious if you might know anyone involved.
看看巴克希如何招架审问
Let's see how Bakshi holds up under questioning.
他经历过更危险的状况
He's held up to worse than this.
你觉得是我给男爵夫人下的毒吗
You think I poisoned the baroness?
还杀了布鲁姆
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表